anybody elses lo not interest in feeds in this heat?

fidget

Pregnant Mama Bear
Reaction score
it's absolutely boiling here, has been for the last few days and other than making lucas quite grumpy he's really uninteresting in his feeds. he woke twice for a feed last night and only took 2 oz, though it was because he was too tired, but today he's not had more than 3 or 4 at the most, or a ffew minutes on the breast and then refuses the rest. is it the heat? any one else had this issue?

i'm reluctant to give him water as i thought you weren't supposed to give it to them if it put them off feeds and he's already not feeding properly?? :shrug:

The last 2 this afternoon she's really fussed on, she only took 60ml at 4pm and 30ml @7pm... might have to reinsert the dreamfeed tonight if I'm going to get any sleep tonight.

It might be the heat. I know I don't fancy warm milk when its like this!

Yep, she usually takes 25oz in a day but practically missing out an entire feed at the mo! She's not even drinking the amount she should be for her age either but if she's happy then i'm not gonna moan, :) xxx

Kian has gone off his food and bottles, just refusing them when I am trying to give him it :(

Emily has narely touched solids she just wants milk and water has been like this for a few days now!

glad its not just lucas lol, hes a proper grump today and just wants to sleep. tried giving him his milk quite cold but he gagged and retched

not looking forward to summer if hes this grumpy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->