Anybody get pregnant after Hysteroscopy to remove polyp/fibroid/lap to unblock tubes?

Sending good vibes in your direction!! My surgeon gave me some xanax to take the day before my surgery!! It helped a lot!!

Good luck for your surgery tomorrow. I know how anxious you are feeling as i am having a lap and hysterscopy on the 7th sep. I had a HSG in June and found out both my tubes are blocked at the proximal end. My world came crashing down when i got my results, takes a lot for me to cry and i was inconsolable. My emotions are up and down at the moment, i am so scared to what they might find and whether it will be a success than the operation itself. Fingers crossed all goes well and you have a speedy recovery. xxx

Good luck for tomorrow Hun. Wishing you a very speedy recovery and a very successful outcome!

I have a lap, hysteroscopy, Hysteroscopic selective salpingograhy and tubular reconnulation (whatever all of that actually means!!!) in October so I will be very interested to know how you feel after the procedure and more importantly i have my fingers crossed for you that it leads to a BFP!!!

Make sure you get as much sleep tonight as you can Hun.

Xxxx

Sending good vibes in your direction!! My surgeon gave me some xanax to take the day before my surgery!! It helped a lot!!

Thanks for the well wishes!!!:hugs: I shoud of asked for some xanax!! I have used it before when I was having panick attacks in the past and it worked like a charm, and I definatly should of used some today to help with my anxiety level!!! :wacko:

Good luck for your surgery tomorrow. I know how anxious you are feeling as i am having a lap and hysterscopy on the 7th sep. I had a HSG in June and found out both my tubes are blocked at the proximal end. My world came crashing down when i got my results, takes a lot for me to cry and i was inconsolable. My emotions are up and down at the moment, i am so scared to what they might find and whether it will be a success than the operation itself. Fingers crossed all goes well and you have a speedy recovery. xxx

Good luck with your September surgery!! I really hope that they can unblock your tubes andI I will keep you in my prayers for the best possible outcome!!! Big hugs to you hun!!!:hugs: Fingers crossed it is just what you need to get your BFP also!!! :dust::dust:

You will have to come back to the thread after your surgery is done and let us know how it went for you. I am going to upate the thread after mine is done also!!!

Good luck for tomorrow Hun. Wishing you a very speedy recovery and a very successful outcome!

I have a lap, hysteroscopy, Hysteroscopic selective salpingograhy and tubular reconnulation (whatever all of that actually means!!!) in October so I will be very interested to know how you feel after the procedure and more importantly i have my fingers crossed for you that it leads to a BFP!!!

Make sure you get as much sleep tonight as you can Hun.

Xxxx

Thanks for the well wishes!!!:flower: Good luck with your October surgery!! Fingers crossd we both get our BFP's and the surgery is just what we needed to finally get prego!!! :dust::dust:

Come back to the thread and let us know how your surgery goes also!!:thumbup:

wannabeprego, I hope the surgery was a success, with no surprises :thumbup:

Thanks for all of the support girls!! :hugs:

I am home laying upstairs in the master bedroom relaxing. DH is being really sweet and he is waiting on me on hand and foot. He is making me dinner right now.

So we got to the surgical center on time at 6:30 am. We woke up super early at like 4:45 am because we live a little over an hour away from the surgical center.

I was calm up until I was in the back and I gotten undressed and had put on my gown, When the nurse put in the needle into my hand for the IV, it stung like a hot pocker, and my nerves got the best of me and I started crying.:cry: They gave me warm blankets asked a bunch of medical questions related to my medical history, and they also confirm your identity and repeadetly ask what surgery you are there for.

My Dr came in and he was very nice and calming. he talked to me about the surgery and asked ifI had any questions. Next thing I know I am being taken into the surgical room, with a bunch of nurses and the anathesia people. Once I was strapped onto the table the anathesia guy told me he was putting something into my IV to put me to sleep, I felt my eyes go rolling into my head and than next thing I am waking up in the recovery room.

My DR stopped by to let me know that he was able to unblock my second tube, so now I have 2 open tubes!!!:happydance::happydance: he successfuly removed my polyp from my uterus and now it looks good. He also removed some scar tissue well he was in there, and he found endometrios which he removed as well. So it was a good thing he did the lap because he was able to remove the scar tissue and discovered that I have endometrios. So overall I am happy about the end result, but a little worried about the endometrios and how that is going to affect my TTC. :shrug: But he removed it, so hopefully it wont have an impact now? I need to talk to the DR about this and do some research about this on my end. Well I was in the recovery room I was shivering because it was so chilly, and the nurse was making me do breathing exersizes to calm me down, because I was freaking out a little after I woke up. They also gave me juice and grahm crackers, ice pop, crushed ice, I started out with the light fluids and than had the food after.

I have a bunch of color pictures from the surgery that I want to scan and post so you girls can see. Hopefully I will be able to do that soon. They are pretty neat pictures.

So I am recovering okay. I was prescribed a RX for an antibiotic and for pain meds. I am super sleepy from the anathesia and keep falling asleep.

My belly is all bloated from the air in it, and i have 2 cuts, a bunch of small ones above my belly button, and one cute inmy groin area. The cut in my belly button is draining alot and has blood coming out and pooling up behind my bandage, I have changed it once and will be changing it again soon. The belly button is worrying me a little, but I did read in the paper work that it is normal to have some draining from that wound. Hopefully it will stop bleeding soon though.

My maxi pad was soaked after the surgery with alot of blood, But now the flow is much lighter, so that is good.The nurse warned me that if the blood stayed heavy and was soaking maxis in one hour than i need to goto the ER, but the blood flow has subsided. I also keep feeling like I need to go pee, and no matter how much I pee it isn't enough, I think it was from the IV fluids they gave me though. The feeling is getting better now and subsiding so hopefully it will be gone in a few days. MY throat is really soar from the breathing tube, and I cant eat hard dry foods like bread without it feeling like it will get caught in my throat, so far I ate ice cream and I am having soup for dinner.

Overall the experience wasn't to bad. I think the anticpation and waiting is the worst part. My DR and the nurses at the surgical center were all very nice to me.

Thank you so much for posting such a detailed reply. You must be exhausted so get some rest.

Fab news on the unblocked tubes and endo removal. Bfp for you really soon!!!

Rest up hun and come back in a few days when you're feeling better

Xxx

Thanks again for stopping in to see how my surgery went girls!!! :flower:

Well here are the pictures from my surgery......

I am putting them on a spoiler in case anyone is squemish about seeing this stufff...

This is a picture of my polyp and him getting ready to take it out..I think the dot in the one pic is him opening up my other tube...
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/CCF08292012_00003.jpg

This is a picture of him removing scar tissue, the white spider web type stuff is the scar tissue

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/CCF08292012_00002.jpg

POlyp being removed...
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/CCF08292012_00001.jpg

The circled areas are the endometriosis, and more pics of him removing the scar tissue as well..

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/CCF08292012_00000.jpg

I am so happy your surgery went well and i hope all the surgeons hard work enables you to get your BFP!!!! Oh it gives me hope.
I was in such a state yest, woke up at 4am- was anxious and upset thinking of what you were going through for rest of the day. I was inconsolable in june when i got the bad news my tubes are blocked but think i have buried how i have been feeling. I could not stop crying and it takes a lot for me to cry, guess it has hit home my surgery is in a week. For the past 13wks i have been having bad anxiety attacks, guess your emotions have to come out one way or another.
I hope you have a speedy recovery and the baby of your dreams is on its way very soon. xxx

Oh and thank you for sharing your story and photos. Very kind of you. xxx

Oh and thank you for sharing your story and photos. Very kind of you. xxx

your welcome hun!!:flower: I will be keeping you in my thoughts and payers that your upcoming surgery is a success and that you can move onto get your BFP!!! :dust::dust: Good luck hun!!! Please stop by the thread after your surgery and let me know how it goes after you have it!!:hugs::hugs:

I wish you a very quick recovery and a BFP asap!!! I am glad that everything went well.

My hysteroscopy and polypectomy is next week. Already feel nervous :wacko:

I wish you a very quick recovery and a BFP asap!!! I am glad that everything went well.

My hysteroscopy and polypectomy is next week. Already feel nervous :wacko:

Good luck hun!!! You are going to be just fine!! :hugs::hugs: If you are anything like me than you make it out to be so much worse in your head than what is is actually going to be!! It really isn't bad, and recovery is quick!! Keep me updated on how everything goes!!:winkwink: I will be thinking of you!! :hugs:

Hi all,
I'm having a hysterscopy (sp?) tomorrow. I'm curious to hear how everyones recovery is going.

Hi there! I had my hysteroscopy on September 5, during which they removed a large uterine polyp and had a D&C. I had some light bleeding during that day and brown spotting for about 5 days after. I didn't have to take any painkillers, I could just feel some contractions while my uterus was trying to heal. These stopped with the spotting. First AF afterwards was a bit long, but apart from that a month and a half later I am doing fine. We started ttc again and I am currently in my first tww after polypectomy. It is an easy procedure. It will be okay! Take care and good luck!

I am fully recovered now from my surgeries. I had draining from my belly button from the lap procedure for about 3 days, which was normal. My belly was tender for the first couple of days, but I had pain meds and it wasn't to bad. I was also on antibioitcis to prevent infectionas well.I had pullingin my belly button and a slight soarness for a few weeks after, but it was mild discomfort and it is gone now. I was able to get back to TTC 7 days after the surgeries. I had 2 days of bleeding and Ihad to wear a maxi after the surgery. My first AF cycle as very long, with 4 days of spotting and than 3 days of normal flow for a 7 day long period. My next AF was heavier than normal with more spotting before AF a well. Good luck, Ihope the surgery goes well for you and that you had a quick and speedy recovery!!:flower:

hey girls hopeyou dont mind me jumping on this thread. long story short.....tttc nearly 4yrs. may this yr had clear hsg. lap in june showed severe extensive adhesions totally preventing egg capture. aug had full laparotomy to remove all this mess. just had 1cycle since then with no bfp :-(( currently cd 7 (taken clomid 2-6) so awaiting ov!!! i know my adhesions arent the same as you ladies but i love talking to people in similar circumstances as infertility can be ever so lonely xxx good luck to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->