Anybody Ov'ing on Nov 19? Come joing me with the wait!

I got a super squinter on a FRER this morning at 9dpo! It wouldn't really show up in a photo. Here's the photo anyway:

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/waitingawhile/photo7.jpg

I see it, congrats!!!!!

I got a super squinter as well on a FRER and WONDFO. Really hard to capture on film. What do you girls think? Am I losing it?!

Attachments

• 20141130_120553_opt.jpg
    20141130_120553_opt.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 20141130_124730_opt (1).jpg
    20141130_124730_opt (1).jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 11
I got a super squinter as well on a FRER and WONDFO. Really hard to capture on film. What do you girls think? Am I losing it?!

Raggamuffin! Congrats!

Wifey - I see something!!

I'm 10dpo today - BFN. I'm trying to stay positive but not feeling it.

I'm keep saying I won't test till after af is due but I keep caving - now I mean it!!

CONGRATS EVERYONE - I feel like the success rate on this thread was over 90%!!!

I should start another thread for December...if not for me, at least for the other moms-to-be!

Wifey i see something too! That's how mine started off, can't wait to see the next test! Your chart looks good for implantation at 8dpo too!

Raggamuffin and Wifey, yay! I see something very faint on both of your tests, but it is hard to tell on my computer screen. It looks so so good for you two though!:thumbup::happydance::happydance::thumbup:

TacoTime: I am 10dpo today and, like you, trying to stay positive but not feeling very encouraged. I am going to be firm with myself this month and wait to test until af is due as well.

My basal temps haven't changed, they are still nice and high. Around 7-8dpo I was getting very hot but from yesterday to today I have been freezing so I am feeling kinda like I am out (don't women usually feel hot when they are pregnant?). Had some very light cramping the last couple of days in the morning but today I feel almost nothing.

I also slipped and fell pretty hard on the ice yesterday, hope that didn't mess anything up. Most likely not but it is hard to not worry about stuff like that.

We are all still in the running though! No witch in sight yet! FX for all of us!

:dust:

ruggamuffin and wifey...yay !!!! Looks promising!!!!! Congrats

I am starting to loose hope to as I am 2 days late and 12 DPO and bfn this morning :(

I am just not sure what is going on...no signs of AF and I am never late.... but no bfp's either Grrrr

Thank you girls!! That was with smu, so hopefully tomorrow is darker with fmu :happydance: I'll believe it only when the line gets darker. This is surreal!

Taco, Lotus, onemorebaby: don't lose hope yet! Sending you girls loads of
:dust::dust: :dust:

Raggamuffin and Wifey - CONGRATS!! :happydance:
That's what my first test at 10DPO looked like, super faint, but there.

Still sending out all that :dust: to everyone still waiting to test. You aren't out until the witch shows!

I am starting to loose hope to as I am 2 days late and 12 DPO and bfn this morning :(

I am just not sure what is going on...no signs of AF and I am never late.... but no bfp's either Grrrr

What types of tests do u use??? The more I read about cheapies, the less convinced I am about the certainty of results. I have so many though, lol. I will start testing with those but I know I won't be able to hold out from using my FRER and Clearblue digi.

What types of tests do u use??? The more I read about cheapies, the less convinced I am about the certainty of results. I have so many though, lol. I will start testing with those but I know I won't be able to hold out from using my FRER and Clearblue digi.
I've found the IC's I had to be super dodgy. I have barely got any result on them. If I wait like 10 minutes you can then see it very faintly. I have been using them each morning with the same urine as the FRER and the lines on my FRER are getting stronger each day.

I agree. The ICs were still faint when I had a decent line on a frer.

I've found the IC's I had to be super dodgy. I have barely got any result on them. If I wait like 10 minutes you can then see it very faintly. I have been using them each morning with the same urine as the FRER and the lines on my FRER are getting stronger each day.

Yes, it seems that the FRER tests show the best lines. They pick up so well, if only they were cheaper ha ha ha.

Well, here we go! 11 dpo and it's not a squinter, we have a :bfp:

I can't believe it!!

:dust: to those still waiting!

Attachments

• 20141201_070946_opt.jpg
    20141201_070946_opt.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 11
Congratulations, Wifey!! It is a beautiful, dark line today!! :yipee:

This is such a lucky thread! Wishing all of you :bfp:s sticky beans and a healthy 9 months!

:dust: Baby dust to the rest of us!

I so want to test now after all of the luck on this thread but I am not sure if this is my month so I don't want to start down that "did I test too early road"...we all know that road!

I am not feeling much of anything today except thirst. I am going to keep the hope up though. I have never been pregnant so I have no idea what it would be like for my body. I am so hoping to find out!

Hope you all have a beautiful day.

Congratulations, Wifey!! It is a beautiful, dark line today!! :yipee:

This is such a lucky thread! Wishing all of you :bfp:s sticky beans and a healthy 9 months!

:dust: Baby dust to the rest of us!

I so want to test now after all of the luck on this thread but I am not sure if this is my month so I don't want to start down that "did I test too early road"...we all know that road!

I am not feeling much of anything today except thirst. I am going to keep the hope up though. I have never been pregnant so I have no idea what it would be like for my body. I am so hoping to find out!

Hope you all have a beautiful day.
I am the exact same I'm still quite early but so many bfp's I want to test but hate the did I test to early part

Congrats to all those BFPs and good luck to those of you testing soon !

I was out of the country for the past 2 weeks but wanted to post my results. I took cheap wondfo pregnancy tests and got a super light positive on 8dpo. I got a bbt dip at 6dpo.

day 9 and 10 dpo i got faint positive pregnancy tests but they were darker.

I just got back yesterday to the states and bought a First response pregnancy test to confirm. I took it as soon as I got home at night 11 dpo and it was very clear dark positive test.

Congrats Wifey and gsm!!!! And the rest in this thread that got bfp's!!!!

Took another FRER this morning, I would be about 13 DPO and 3 days late starting and of course bfn.....I wish AF would just come at this point so I could get on with my life and move on to next month....Grrrrr

I am really happy for ya'll though congrats again!!!!!!

Thank you everyone! Sending lots of good vibes and :babydust:

And don't count yourself until that :witch: arrives! Positive story: I didn't get a positive test with 1st born until 18 dpo!! He's now 4 1/2, so late bfp's can happen. :hugs:

Well AF is due Dec 3 and I was trying to hold out until Dec 5th to test, but some lovely ladies ;) convinced me to test today because of some of my symptoms. I'll be testing when I get home tonight, probably around 6ish? I'm 12/13 DPO and REALLLLYYYYY nervous, I don't want to be disappointed. :wacko:

Congrats Wifey!!

I got this today:

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/waitingawhile/photo10.jpg

Can't argue with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back