Anybody Ov'ing on Nov 19? Come joing me with the wait!

YAY Jaspie!!!! :happydance::thumbup::happydance: That is wonderful!! Congrats.

Let the good luck spread!

Welcome back TacoTime. I am so happy you had a great time and were treated like a Queen! I would be shocked if three glasses of wine and a little careful hot tubbing hurt. You are probably just fine!
I have never had the experience you mentioned, sounds interesting.

I am still trying not to read into anything, but I am hopeful. Had little bits of cramping which is not usual for me at 8dpo. I usually cramp a bit around 12 or 13 but not 8...been way hot every where I go, feel like I am heating up while my husband is cold. This is also not usual for me.

I am not going to test until Dec. 5 when AF is due. I only have two pregnancy tests and I want to save them...even though I REEEEALY want to test sooner.

LotusBlooms - I've had some cramping as well, and am trying reallly hard not to read into it! Yesterday at 6dpo I had pretty severe uterine cramps. They were so bad I actually considered taking something to take the edge off, but I just tried to sleep instead.

I've also been feeling hot today (even told DH to turn down the heat!), but I that does happen to me occasionally at this point in my cycle.

I'm going to start testing tomorrow (8dpo) with cheapies. I know it's ridiculous but I can't hold out any longer. LOL.

Hey guys I couldn't wait once I'd bought the tests and took them all tonight at 10.30pm 11dpo! Looks like I'm pregnant! Good luck to you all, i hope you get your bfps soon! I'll be following your journeys!!

Taco time your trip away sounds wonderful!! Glad you took advantage of being able to drink and go in the spa!

Poppie if you decide to test defo use the frer, the lines are so much darker than the cheapies. Good luck!

https://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag388/rasssspy/Mobile%20Uploads/20141128_225054_zpspmaghnxm.jpg

YAY!! CONGRATS JASPIE!! Pass the baby dust on over, will ya?! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey guys I couldn't wait once I'd bought the tests and took them all tonight at 10.30pm 11dpo! Looks like I'm pregnant! Good luck to you all, i hope you get your bfps soon! I'll be following your journeys!!

Taco time your trip away sounds wonderful!! Glad you took advantage of being able to drink and go in the spa!

Poppie if you decide to test defo use the frer, the lines are so much darker than the cheapies. Good luck!

https://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag388/rasssspy/Mobile%20Uploads/20141128_225054_zpspmaghnxm.jpg

CONGRATS JASPIE!!!!! So happy 4 u. Hopefully we'll see more BFP's soon. I don't start testing until the 3rd and idk how I'm gonna get through these next days. *Baby Dust* 2 All!

Thanks everyone! I have a feeling this is going to be a lucky thread! Lotus and ragamuffin cramping from 3dpo onwards getting worse at 5dpo was one of my first inklings as it was so unusual. GOOD LUCK!!!

Thank you Jaspie! Yay for lucky threads.

Raggamuffin~~let us know how what happens with your test if you do test tomorrow. Would love to see more double pink lines!

My cramping is totally gone today, it was like a soft period cramp on my left side this morning but definitely steady, then as the day proceeded it grew more and more faint. Tonight there have been some sharp twinges there. I had an HSG for the first time before ovulating and my left tube was sore until I ovulated...perhaps the pain is from that? UGH! ONE week until I test. I will have to do a lot of breathing this week. :wacko:

:dust:

Yay Jaspie that's awesome! Love those big fat positive tests there!!

Thanks so much for your support girls, it means a lot.

So yesterday I had a bit of pink CM so thought, hmm... implantation maybe? Then decided to take the FRER this morning, and there was the faintest of faint lines there! Showed DH (who has terrible vision without his glasses) and he could see it! Trying not to get too excited at all. I've had some brown spotting most of today and light cramping, still hopeful that its IB. I got another type of test (Forelife I think?) and did that this afternoon, another faint as faint can be line, but it's there. So I will definitely test again tomorrow with FMU with FRER and hopefully I see a darker line. I can't remember if I spotted with #1 this early on, I definitely did at about the 6 week mark with old brown blood like this which they said was most likely leftover from implantation.

So without getting too excited, wish me luck for some stronger pink lines tomorrow! :D

:dust: To all who are coming up to testing, I hope so much this is a lucky :bfp: thread!

Yay Poppie!! So exciting!! A line is a line etc!! Good luck!! Can't wait to see your frer!! :dust:

YAY!!! Congrats Jaspie and Poppie so exciting hope that line gets darker for you Poppie :)

I am 11DPO today and was suppose to start AF yesterday, still have not started and took a First Respose yesterday (10DPO) and it was :bfn: No signs of AF coming but so confused on whats going on. Not sure if it would be too early?? Today is my actual 1st day of being late. Probably retest Tomorrow morning with FMU as the one I did yesterday was in the afternoon. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck to everyone this month hopefully we see more :bfp:

CONGRATULATIONS, Poppie!!:happydance: if you have a faint line now, I would be floored if you weren't pregnant. I am so happy that you tested early. Now it's going to be harder for me to not test!!

Sending Jaspie and Poppie good vibes for a sticky bean!!

Onemorebaby: I have heard and read so many stories where women didn't test positive until way after the missed period. You are still in the running! Good luck!!

Good luck to everyone else still waiting too. I had some cramping again this morning and am still ridiculously thirsty...fingers crossed.

Good luck tomorrow one more baby, you're still early so definitely not out yet!

Thanks for the good vibes lotus! When are you going to test? :dust :

Congrats Poppiebug!! Woohoo!

Tested this afternoon at 8dpo and BFN obviously. I'm feeling very pessimistic about this cycle now. I'm already starting to get stretchier CM, which I normally start to get a few days before AF. I was so convinced that I was pregnant because of the major cramping on 6dpo. I know it's still too early to count myself out, but I just don't have a good vibe. Sigh. :(

CONGRATULATIONS, Poppie!!:happydance: if you have a faint line now, I would be floored if you weren't pregnant. I am so happy that you tested early. Now it's going to be harder for me to not test!!

Sending Jaspie and Poppie good vibes for a sticky bean!!

Onemorebaby: I have heard and read so many stories where women didn't test positive until way after the missed period. You are still in the running! Good luck!!

Good luck to everyone else still waiting too. I had some cramping again this morning and am still ridiculously thirsty...fingers crossed.

When I was pregnant w/ my son, I was thirsty all the way through from start to finish!!!! I would literally drink a bottle in one helping.

Raggamuffin - I feel the same as you - I tested today at 9dpo and it was whiter than the snow that fell on the ground today. But my gut says I'm out.

But wow - this has been a successful run for us! Yay!

Congrats Poppiebug!! Woohoo!

Tested this afternoon at 8dpo and BFN obviously. I'm feeling very pessimistic about this cycle now. I'm already starting to get stretchier CM, which I normally start to get a few days before AF. I was so convinced that I was pregnant because of the major cramping on 6dpo. I know it's still too early to count myself out, but I just don't have a good vibe. Sigh. :(

Thank you so much everyone! So much early days and I'm trying not to get too excited. Stronger line on FRER this morning. :cloud9:
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/Babybug%202/312cf423-a145-4095-9b0e-47b82e354938.jpg

Sorry if the pic is massive!

I'll probably do a digi tomorrow morning :D

Who is left to test still?? I am sending loads of :dust: your way!!

Wow congrats Poppiebug excellent lines!!! 10dpo here not testing till 13-14dpo.
Happy healthy 9 months to all bfp ladies

Yay! !!! Congratulations Poppie!! Good luck and positive vibes to all those still to test!!!!

I got a super squinter on a FRER this morning at 9dpo! It wouldn't really show up in a photo. Here's the photo anyway:

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/waitingawhile/photo7.jpg

I can see it!! Congratulations Ragamuffin!!! This really is a lucky thread :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"