Anybody Ov'ing on Nov 19? Come joing me with the wait!

Hey guys how are you all doing? I'm 9dpo today and caved and tested. Whoops! I posted on the pregnancy test gallery for opinions as I think there may be the faintest line in the world ever or maybe it was nothing at all or an evap, i have no idea as i have line eye now from squinting so much.
Strangely though I feel less pressure now I've caved, think it would be worse waiting til AF the everything rests on that one day. I feel like it's not as scary now.

Pics here opinions gratefully received even if you don't see anything i want to know, be brutal :D

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2259657-9-dpo-line-eye-barely-there-not-all.html

Oh I think maybe there is something there Jaspie! Test again tomorrow (if you can). :dust:

I know I say it all the time, but man.. days are dragging! I had another positive POAS dream last night. I'd say it's just so in my mind it's creeping into my dreams. I'm 8dpo, maybe I'll test in the morning, but I'm doubtful anything will show up.

How's everyone else going?

jaspie I honestly don't see anything - but you are way too early! My hpt was stark white until a day after af was due. So, keep peeing and sending pics!

I leave tomorrow (first time away from my ds overnight) - I thought I would be more nervous than I am - I'm excited to sleep in!!!

This month has been dragging on. I can't believe I'm only 6dpo.

I don't know why, but I am symptom spotting more than usual this month. I have been disappointed so many times that I usually try not to think about it. I guess it is because I just had my HSG and have been doing acupuncture so I have a little more hope this month.

I am 6dpo and honestly not feeling much except little twinges, not even cramps and I have been super thirsty which is odd for me.

I have had SO many symptoms that looked like pregnancy but were not so I am trying to be super cautious.

I just bought pregnancy tests today I am going to *try* to not test until after af was due, sometime around the 5th...soooooooooooo long!!!!! UGH.

Poppie: Your dreams seem promising! You are very brave to test, I hope to see your two pretty pink lines!!

I have well and truly caved, tested again this morning 10 dpo and seems it's a bit darker than yesterday afternoon and can see with naked eye, OH can see it now too though he is telling me not to get too excited. I am trying to not to get hopes up as its really early and could be nothing at all. What do you guys think? Bottom test is this morning top test is yesterday morning. Thanks for your input guys!

Attachments

• 2014-11-27 06.48.36.jpg
    2014-11-27 06.48.36.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 2014-11-27 06.47.25.jpg
    2014-11-27 06.47.25.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 12
I think I see something jaspie
Poppiebug I had a two lines dreams last night along with lots of other weird stuff. Hope it's a good sign

I can definitely see something there Jaspie! How exciting!!

Poppie when are you testing? Have you had symptoms this month?
I tested after work today so 10dpo pm, 12 hrs after this mornings - there is a faint pink line which is a bit darker than this morning and came up within the time limit so I'm cautiously excited but i want to make sure they continue to get darker and confirm with a different brand of test just to make sure before I start calling myself pregnant! Going to buy superdrug or frer tomorrow ready for Saturday.

Attachments

• 2014-11-27 19.37.34.jpg
    2014-11-27 19.37.34.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 2014-11-27 18.36.22.jpg
    2014-11-27 18.36.22.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 7
I see your lines jaspie congrats!!! looking forward to your frer

Thanks bundle4me! It doesn't feel real at all despite all the symptoms!

I thought about testing this morning, but didnt. Only 9dpo and I don't know if I've got any symptoms or not. Probably just all in my head!! I have my cheapie sticks and one FRER which I don't want to use just yet, but maybe I should use that first? The cheapies say 10mIU but is that as sensitive as FRER? I couldn't find what mlU the FRER was. Anyone know?

Yeah frer is 12.5miu. The cheapies I've got are 10miu too. As its so early i'd probably use the cheapies first and save the frer for 12dpo or something. Good luck!!!

Yeah frer is 12.5miu. The cheapies I've got are 10miu too. As its so early i'd probably use the cheapies first and save the frer for 12dpo or something. Good luck!!!

I was just looking at my cheapies, they are labelled on the pack 10miu but then in the instructions they say 25! So I don't know what to believe there. I might just use the FRER first in that case tomorrow maybe, I'm scared I'll see bfn but I guess you aren't out til the witch comes. Still not really feeling hopeful....

Jaspie: How is your test now? Stronger line?? I am sooooo excited for you!! :happydance::happydance:

Poppie: Yes, you aren't out until the witch comes and you know that the chances of you being pregnant and having a negative test right now are high, BUT you could get a positive...so I say TEST if you want to. No reason to keep yourself in agony wanting to test. If you do test, at least you will know for now. Ultimately if you are pregnant, you will know soon enough. But in the painful interim, I say do what helps you feel the most comfortable. Sometimes you just gotta test. We will be right here waiting to cheer you on either way :winkwink:

I woke up this morning to cramps on the left side and low back pain...I am only 8dpo and not due for af until Dec. 5..next Friday. I think it means that I am not pregnant though. I guess I am having trouble thinking I COULD be pregnant because it has been so many cycles of nothing. This two week wait stuff is insane :wacko:

Yes lotus updated pics are on my journal! Darker this morning at 11dpo and no squinting can see at arms length! I think this is it but I've got superdrug, frer and a digital for tomorrow to do before I fully believe it! Off out for food now and not drinking for the first time ever!

Poppie i'd probably use the frer in that case. You gonna go for it? Good luck! !

Hi Girls! I'm back from my one night overnight stay at a posh hotel without DS and it was GREAT. I did end up drinking (probably 3 glasses in the span of 3 hours) and did go to the hot tub/sauna and tried not to get too hot so I'm hoping no damage done. In any case it was great to be treated like a queen...big beautiful bed...amazing buffet - ANYWAY -
So, I have this weird symptom, I got it last month too (which ended in BFN), is this warm sensation lower down in my pelvic area, like close to my groin. It feels like warm water being poured down my abdominum. Lasts a second or two and no pain- anybody else ever had a similar feeling?

Take care all!!! BRING ON THE BFP's!!!

Hey guys I couldn't wait once I'd bought the tests and took them all tonight at 10.30pm 11dpo! Looks like I'm pregnant! Good luck to you all, i hope you get your bfps soon! I'll be following your journeys!!

Taco time your trip away sounds wonderful!! Glad you took advantage of being able to drink and go in the spa!

Poppie if you decide to test defo use the frer, the lines are so much darker than the cheapies. Good luck!

https://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag388/rasssspy/Mobile%20Uploads/20141128_225054_zpspmaghnxm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->