Anybody Ov'ing on Nov 19? Come joing me with the wait!

Ooh can I join you ladies? Casually TTC #2 while still bfing my almost 3 year old makes predicting ovulation impossible but given a 'normal' cycle I should ovulate around the 19/20 (if I even ovulate... Man this is harder than I thought to figure out!) fingers crossed for everyone!!

Hi guys! I'm due to ovulate on the 18th/19th! I agree with Poppiebug it can't come quick enough! I'm using just cheapo opks and charting. Good luck everyone! :dust:

:wave: hi to all who have just joined. Would be awesome to get lots of bfps from this little group.

What's on for the weekend?? I'm going to the Dr for pap (yay! not!) and then treating myself to a pedicure, hardly get out without Mr 2 these days.

Opk starting sunday my first try, im rather excited. Af sue the day before my sons bday so.hopefully i will ne to busy to want to poas early and time will fly :wacko:

Just a quiet one this weekend, we've got a hotel and spa break booked for Tuesday can't wait! Just in time for ovulation eeek! They had a good deal on with 3 course dinner, spa use and breakfast 5* too i don't think I've been to a 5* before!
Pedicure sounds fab poppie enjoy it! Nice treat after a smear!
I love lazy weekends just OH and I so am counting down to finishing work today. Happy Friday everyone!

Poppiebug, you're not kidding! This week is crawling by :coffee:

I've been using Wondfo OPKs for 3 months, and I will be temping this month too.

Jaspie, sounds like a lovely trip, have fun!!!

:dust: to all of us and FX for lots of :bfp:

Sounds like some nice weekends for everyone. I had a nice morning yesterday after seeing Dr. She's really excited for me as well as she knows we've been planning to start TTC soon. Here's hoping to see her in a few weeks (if not in the next month or so) with a bfp and to get my referral to my Obs!
Had a lovely pedicure, chose pink nail polish as I'm thinking pink everything at the moment. Did a spot of shopping, only downside to going alone to shopping is not having my little boy's pram to put all my shopping onto! LOL!

Sending lots of ovulation vibes to everyone and loads of baby dust!
:dust:

Started opk this morning wooo no smiley but feels good to start :)

Started opk this morning wooo no smiley but feels good to start :)

I started my opks yesterday afternoon too, I knew it'd be too early to start but I like to watch the progression.

Until yesterday mine were stark white, then yesterday I got a line but it was still negative. This morning it is almost positive! Am going to retest later this afternoon and hopefully will be positive then.

Haha i cant believe how exciting it is even when the line is so light. Think i tested to early today cos i was so eager so gonna test about 11am from tomoro

Haha! I love testing on the opks, makes me feel like I'm doing something :haha: Started mine today too, cd 8, light line.

That's exciting Jaspie and Bundle4me!! Bring on the Ov!!!

I'm the same wifey, i like to see the progression and do get a bit excited to actually see something happening, especially if it correlates with my temps and ov pain like last month, was so easy to predict. I bet this month actually TTC doesn't work as well. Time will tell I guess :)

May I join? I'm actually new to the forums. TTC#3 :). I'm not allowed to have a signature yet. Lol. I have a 4 year old DS and an almost 3 year old DD.

I'm due to ovulate around Nov 18-21. Just got my Mirena removed, so not totally sure as the last few months I ovulated anywhere from cd11 to cd15. Negative OPK today so far!

Totally Poppiebug, seeing that progression makes me know we're moving towards something!

Welcome Raggamuffin :hi: Get ready for a new addiction. BNB is highly addictive :haha: Positive thoughts for your post Mirena :bfp: I got pregnant with my 2nd baby 1st cycle post Mirena :happydance:

I got a positive opk this afternoon and then ovulation pain which increased through the day so looks like I'm ovulating a bit earlier than last month. ...we'll see....wondering if i'll see a temp dip tomorrow....!
Welcome to the new ladies! Bnb is definitely addictive!

Thanks Wifey1013! That's encouraging to hear! I still ovulated and had regular periods on Mirena, so I'm hoping I'll just go back to normal right away.

I'm sure it won't take long for me to get addicted... I've already been lurking like crazy :haha: .

Raggamuffin - That's good you still got your periods with Mirena! At least you have some idea where you are in your cycle. I had no periods. Maybe 1 day of spotting every 4 months. I couldn't believe I actually got pregnant. You have a pretty good chance I'd say :thumbup:

:wave: raggamuffin! Welcome! Hoping for a short TTC journey for you for #3. Looking forward to seeing your sig set up.

Yay Jaspie!! :happydance: That's great. Get BD'ing!

Just got a faint line on opk, will see what tonight brings. Still not expecting Ov for 2 more days though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->