Anybody Ov'ing on Nov 19? Come joing me with the wait!

I'm also part of the enjoy-seeing-OPK-progression group! :haha: Will be starting mine tomorrow, CD8! Lots of luck and baby dust to everyone! :dust:

I've gotten two flashing smiley faces yesterday and today! This is my first time using opk's and our 2nd month ttc! I was so excited to see the flashing face and was doing a mini dance hahaha!! Now, I can't wait to get just a smiley face with no flashing, which will mean I'm ovulating! Hoping to get that tomorrow or Wednesday :happydance:

I've gotten two flashing smiley faces yesterday and today! This is my first time using opk's and our 2nd month ttc! I was so excited to see the flashing face and was doing a mini dance hahaha!! Now, I can't wait to get just a smiley face with no flashing, which will mean I'm ovulating! Hoping to get that tomorrow or Wednesday :happydance:

Were the same 2nd month trying and first using opk. I only got the older one that doesn't flash. What cycle day are you on?

I think I o early this month. Had pos opk last night and near pos early am yesterday. Today had negative so idk if it happened already. And wait on temps to confirm.

I am on cycle day 13, according to my OVIA app. I should ovulate on Wednesday! So far, the opk tests are matching up with my app, which is awesome. Also, I've been having twinges on my right side which usually happens when I'm about to O. :)

Were the same 2nd month trying and first using opk. I only got the older one that doesn't flash. What cycle day are you on?

Hi Ladies,

I'm on cd 13 and got my positive opk today. I should be ovulating tomorrow ( I normally do on cd 14).

This is our second month ttc baby #2.

Im so nervous worrying im not ovulating. Cd12 today and line is still a mega squinter

So exciting to hear about all the positive opks happening!! Get into the BD'ing!!

I was looking at my chart and it looks nothing like last month, which looked pretty perfect, lol. Of course things decide to go different once you actually start TTC! Still hoping for +opk today or tomorrow and then I guess my temps will show what's happened. We are just Bd'ing anyway, so hopefully whenever it happens it'll work out. So hard not to get worked up and stressed about this sort of thing, I'm sure it doesn't help.

:dust:

So after making that post I just went and did an opk, and I'd say it's positive. LOL! :happydance:

I agree poppy it's really hard not to over analyse! My chart also looks different to recent ones and i also ovulated the earliest i have in 4 cycles! Pretty sure i ov'd late yesterday/early today as had o pain last night and a pos opk. Also today my cm is creamy and my opk was still almost positive this morning but has now faded to barely there again. I'm expecting a temp rise tomorrow. I hope I see one!

Yay for your positive! Good luck poppy and good luck everyone! :dust:

Grr. I meant to bring an OPK to work with me tonight, and I forgot it at home. Hope I'm not missing my surge! I won't be home until 11:30pm.

Yay for all those getting positive OPKs! Hope you are all getting busy!

I should be O'ing then or a day before or after. I'm so frustrated, sorry to vent, but we've been on and off trying for 2 years. I had one MC last December and nothing since. I haven't been back to my doc because of my crazy work schedule but I really need to make some time. Me and the fiance DTD 3 days in a row during my hopeful "window" so I'm hoping for good news this time around. Now the 2WW. Grrr. Sorry I'm usually not so grumpy. Good luck to all who are TTC, baby dust to everyone!

I should be O'ing then or a day before or after. I'm so frustrated, sorry to vent, but we've been on and off trying for 2 years. I had one MC last December and nothing since. I haven't been back to my doc because of my crazy work schedule but I really need to make some time. Me and the fiance DTD 3 days in a row during my hopeful "window" so I'm hoping for good news this time around. Now the 2WW. Grrr. Sorry I'm usually not so grumpy. Good luck to all who are TTC, baby dust to everyone!

Fingers crossed for you and you get to go see your Dr with a bfp! Sorry about your MC though. Sending lots of baby dust your way.

Not looking forward to the 2ww, it's super hard not to symptom spot. I was so lucky first time round with #1 as my symptom spotting was all for bfp, who knows if we'll be as lucky this time :shrug: What will be will be I guess.

Sorry about your miscarriage dojenstein, good luck for this month! Sounds like you have a good chance with your timing! :dust:

I had a temp rise this morning so i guess this is 1dpo! So am now in my first tww eeek!

Well I'm going to consider myself in the 2WW now as I got a +opk again tonight and have had Ov type pains all day. As we are trying to sway for a girl, from what I have read it's best to not DTD too close to Ov. So we are considering last night "the attempt" and hoping that the girl sperm are there waiting. As much as I want a girl, I do just want a happy, healthy baby too so if we are lucky this month and get a :bfp: I'll be happy with either gender but a pink one would be an absolute bonus.

Another O on my opk but lines look darker so feeling positive I mite get a :) tomoro

Got a non-flashing smiley face this morning which means I am at my peak fertility today!! Texted my dh this morning that we have to bd tonight!! lol. So exciting to see everyone getting positive ovulation tests! I'm not looking forward to the tww period. :happydance:

CD 10, still negative opk tests. I think I have a couple more days. Good luck and :dust: to everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->