Anybody Ov'ing on Nov 19? Come joing me with the wait!

Yay to all the +opks happening! :happydance:

I had temp dip this morning and LH surge has gone. Now we wait.... :coffee:

So what's planned for the 2WW everyone?? How will you stop yourself becoming a POAS addict? I know I'll be hanging out to test.

I'm hoping for a + tomoro so let the bding begin:haha:
It's my little boys bday on 5th so preparing for that day is gonna keep me busy, testing the day before

Yay for those in the 2WW!

Still a negative OPK, but almost positive. I think I'll maybe surge tomorrow and O tomorrow or Thursday. Starting to feel the beginnings of O pain too. Not looking forward to the 2WW either. I'll have to try and keep myself busy! Need to break out the Christmas decorations and focus on that for a bit.

Still negative OPK here too. My temp dropped today though, and I'm getting some O pain, so I may have missed my surge yesterday.

I also had a temp dip this morning and the LH surge is gone....

I plan on feeling totally in-tune with every twinge and feeling by body makes and driving myself crazy thinking: is that something?????

:thumbup:

Just a quiet one this weekend, we've got a hotel and spa break booked for Tuesday can't wait! Just in time for ovulation eeek! They had a good deal on with 3 course dinner, spa use and breakfast 5* too i don't think I've been to a 5* before!
Pedicure sounds fab poppie enjoy it! Nice treat after a smear!
I love lazy weekends just OH and I so am counting down to finishing work today. Happy Friday everyone!

Have an awesome weekend!!! Lucky girl!

So yesterday the OPK was negative, in the afternoon it was positive. This morning it was negative this afternoon. If I had a temperature drop this morning, it is likely because I ovulated today?

I am 37 years old, have one beautiful 19 months old boy and am TTC #2. I had a MC (7.5 weeks) on Sept 30 and have once cycle since then. I'm not sure if my cycles are messed up but I think I will be ov'ing around Nov 19. Anybody else in a similar timeframe???? Would love the company!

Hey TacoTime!
just wanted to chime in, so im not just stalking this thread :) i am fairly positive im OV'ing today as well. im a 27 yr old from canada with also with a 2 yr old boy! TTC#2 and this is my second cycle. last AF Nov 6 with 26-28 day cycles.Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

3 dpo today and fertility friend has just given me crosshairs! I'm not going to test until next weekend at 11dpo. Or maybe 10 dpo.....I know what I'm like though I bet it will be earlier! Hope I can keep a grip on myself until then and not test too early! Good luck everyone!

Not had pos opk yet hoping for one today and I will be testing on the 4th. Holding off cos bfn's suck

Hi ladies! i'd like to join too! :) AF due 28th, we are going on our honeymoon to Osaka on 30th so will be testing in a foreign country if AF doesn't come by then haha!

I plan on feeling totally in-tune with every twinge and feeling by body makes and driving myself crazy thinking: is that something?????

:thumbup:
I'm the same, feeling every twinge and bubble happening too.

SO....when are people going to start POAS?????
I will probably cave and do it next Friday which I think will be 9 or 10dpo, I got a positive at 9/10dpo with #1 so hopefully.

Had a temp rise this morning so all seems on track. Stay up temps!!!

:dust:

Positive OPK for me today too! I had bad O pain last night, which faded this morning, so I'm pretty positive that I O'd/will O today. Feeling good about our timing, as I had lots of ewcm when we BD last night! Predicting a temp rise tomorrow.

I know I'm going to be POAS by 9dpo (Nov 29), who am I kidding. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"