Anybody staying team yellow?

Kern

Reaction score
I'm going to try very hard to be team yellow this time around! I'm excited to discover the gender at delivery.

How about you? Did you do it before? Was it amazing? :)

I'm trying this time too! I'm really impatient so it's going to be hard. I found out with my other 2. My cousin has stayed team yellow 3 times and loves it! I really want to do it this time.

I don't know how anyone does that! I don't have the willpower. I want to know as soon as I can.

I want to stay team yellow, my husband doesnt- however im more adament!....its tough though but i just love the idea of finding out after birth! picking a name etc! xx

I admire those with the will power to wait but I want to get stuck into the shopping as soon as possible :haha: I have to feel prepared

I trained as a midwife for a bit and out of all my deliveries the ones where the gender was a surprise were the most special :)
Having said that....I can't wait to find out!!!

Me!

I've been team yellow both times before and loved it. For me it made the stress of delivery and the last few uncomfortable weeks more bearable as I was sooooo excited to find out!

Yes I'm going to this time !!! OH doesn't want to though but it is tough lol!!! Been through a few cycles o IVF to get this so one an enjoyable surprise at the end !!

Me :) I only found out with my son because my first loss at 16 weeks I had had a Verifi blood test that said no chromosome issues & girl & we lost a boy with chromosome condition. I needed to know emotionally. This time, I am staying team yellow

Yes! this is our last and i found out both times before and really want a surprise this time :)

This is my first and I really like being team yellow! OH and I picked unisex first names and decided on more boyish or girly second names. Also I have more fun picking out different-than-blue-or-pink colored things. I DIY'd a couple of things for baby already and they are fairly gender neutral. Our "colors" are lavender, mossy green, yellow, and grey.

During the anatomy scan it's tempting to find out the sex... OH is very adamant about staying team yellow so his support REALLY helps. Also it's kind of fun to talk about what your baby might look like if it's a girl or if it was a boy, etc. The mystery gives room to fantasize about your baby in more ways than knowing the sex I think.

Also people ask me if we WANT a boy or a girl, we are pretty much without preference, so maybe that makes it easier too?

We were last time and I think we will be again this time. We liked being surprised and I like gender neutral colours anyway.

That's so exciting that there's so many of you! I really want the surprise and think the extra push would motivate me during labor, I pushed for two hours with my son and that was exhausting, maybe if I didn't know ? Lol

I think I'm going to have two going home outfits made, one with his name and one with her name on it, the names will be a surprise to family. :) but we can do gender neutral stuff pretty easily I think! The gender scan will be so hard!

I stuck with team yellow the first time around and will do the same this time! I love it! That beautiful moment when they come out and you find out who you're meeting :cry: a son or a daughter. I'm sure finding out is lovely too! But I think we will always be team yellow :)

I want to stay team yellow but my husband wants to find out, how ever the choice will stay with me.

Surprises are the best and we have a healthy little boy so either would be good xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->