Anybody testing 9/3/14?

Omg good luck hun! Just 2 more days till AF! :)

So had a dream last night that I had a lil girl she was about 1. Then we went to this paradise place, lol, too much to explain, lol, but yeah, I then got pregnant again. Nothing scary just weird.

babifever, could someone be pregnant around you? or maybe you? I had baby/pregnacy dreams and my sis in law told us she was preggo about a week ago.... Lol

My nephews gf and my brothers gf are due end of this year, but that's no secret or nothing new. There's nobody else that should be, or could be lol. I have 3 sisters early 40's not interested in more children at all.

thinking these dreams are figments of my desires, ha ha, we will see

Hey ladies!!!
13dpo today haven't tested yet may test tomorrow in the morning af should be due tomorrow if my calculation are right. I'm really trying to hold out but I'm loosing it a lil bit
@babifever sounds like an awesome dream hope it's reference to a up coming bfp for you

genesismarie, Im excited for you! baby dust :)

Me: CD7 Today bleeding very lightly. Hopeful this means bye to af!! A little nervous bout testing for ov, don't want to be disappointed if I don't ov this cycle.

@ genesis, we're patiently waiting and nervous with you, lol

@ Ana sounds hopeful! I know you are ready to move on to the next cycle

afm, just realized I'm DPO 1 - just going by the fact that AF is 14 days away. So let the waiting game begin!

@babifever welcome to the tww let the craziness begin lol
@anagee that's great news hopefully by tomorrow she will be totally gone and you can get this cycle started
Afm:still haven't tested yet mainly cause I've been so chill this cycle I'm just not in a rush too think I may wait on af if she not here over the weekend I'll make doc appointment monday

@genesis you are very chill, keep it up. I think it better to wait it out, it saves on the "what ifs" and misperceptions.....either Way you chose we get it lol

Lol I wouldn't be so chill if I was 11 DPO. Lol but it's good your taking it chill.

Thanks girls I'm just patient waiting. Should be 11 days till the big o but who knows. I start testing tomorrow whoo for me lol

I'll be using the clear blue digital lol I'm prob buying cheapies and saving these for any doubts I might have.

I love the regular cb digi never had any problems with them and they have been pretty accurate. They are pricey so using cheapies first is a great idea

genesismarie Im going to buy the cheapie ones today after work, gosh I'm excited. Once I get a positive with the cheapies I will verify with the digital ones. Finally CD 8 today :D

How are you holding up in the end of your tww?

@anagee I'm holding up pretty good. It's 1pm still no af so I guess it's safe to say I'm good for today. Lord I pray she stays away. Not really sure if I can hold on. I been wanting to tell hubs but I don't want him to be disappointed if she makes a surprised entrance he was super bummed last month when she came

genesismarie I wouldn't say anything until he asks or you test. Just to be safe and not get his hopes up. Gosh Im anxious for you. lol :0

@anagee lol I'm super on edge too. Suck I'm off work for the weekend I'm going to go insane lol. Only thing is I don't have any text book symptoms. But heck I never knew I was pregnant with both my pregnancies I was so in denial and wasn't paying much attention honestly I didn't get symptoms until after my bfp. So you never know I guess

genesismarie I have heard that no symptoms is sometimes better. :) I think I had symptoms but i never really associated them to pregnancy. lol

Ugh my boobs hurt a lot :( lol Bleeding seems to have stopped (But I never know).. I know this cycle will be a bust but heres to hoping!

I just did the q tip test again to see if af was hiding up there and the whole thing came out covered in thick white cm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->