Anybody testing 9/3/14?

Finger crossed though lol I will let you know what they say at the OBGYN today. Hopefully good news :)

Were you able to take the Clomid already?

I tested this morning and it was negative, very. No need to post pictures lol.

babifever,

Awwe im sorry hun. Tomorrow is another day though!

@anagee taking it tonight. I'm so excited I wanted to take it this am but Ik you have to take it around the same time so I will just have to suck it up. Planning to take it around nine.

@babifever sorry about your bfn hun. But at least the witch hasn't showed up yet

genesismarie, uuuh how exciting!. Is that supposed to elp with ovulation? Sorry i just never really heard about it..

babifever, Oh girl you still have time! Hopefully you get your bfp before af is due.

Dpo 7, day 29 of 35 day cycle, AF due next Tuesday Sept 16th

@babifever oh it's still really early your bfp may be just around the corner

Well a little update....

Went to my obgyn appt yesterday and was told I most definitely have PCOS. I am very very bummed out but the doc said there was hope. They sent my dh for a sperm analysis and I have a new appt Wednesday of next week. She did give me hope for this cycle as she confirmed I would be at about 9 or 10 dpo today. I should have strated af today and no sign of the witch yet so hopefully she says away. I will be testing by the weekend so wish me luck lol

@anagee sorry to hear that hun. Ik that really sucks but she's right there is still hope. I wish you would test today I'm excited for you fx good luck hun

genesismarie, Ahh the temptation! I wanna make sure I get an accurate result thats why Im thinking I should wait... Ummm if I do cave ill upload the test.I cried a lot but hey its just going to be that much more special when I get a bfp.

Well a little update....

Went to my obgyn appt yesterday and was told I most definitely have PCOS. I am very very bummed out but the doc said there was hope. They sent my dh for a sperm analysis and I have a new appt Wednesday of next week. She did give me hope for this cycle as she confirmed I would be at about 9 or 10 dpo today. I should have strated af today and no sign of the witch yet so hopefully she says away. I will be testing by the weekend so wish me luck lol

anagee, I wish you the best! When is AF due again?

afm: bfn again today. Not disturbed about it just yet, I'm DPO 8 and maybe even 7. Honestly I think we just may have done it. Not having pms alone has me thinking something is up...

genesismarie, Ahh the temptation! I wanna make sure I get an accurate result thats why Im thinking I should wait... Ummm if I do cave ill upload the test.I cried a lot but hey its just going to be that much more special when I get a bfp.

most people test early so they can see a collage of the test developing. If you decide to test early just make the decision not to get heartbroken each test. Your not out until the witch shows!!

@anagee if you do cave try not to let it get you down I didn't get a bfp with my son until six days late! So it can happen. Currently experiencing the headaches of clomid

babifever af is due today if my since my cycles have been about 23 days. I know its just hard to not get heartbroken.

genesismarie, I know zip of early testing since I found out I was pregnant with my daughter till 1 1/2 months lol So it was a pretty strong positive lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->