Anyone 10 dpo?

This is the first time I've come across a local girl on this forum! Hi!!

I'm today at 10dpo and woke up this morning at 02:30 with one hell of a headache, it kept me awake until 05:00 and now at 06:00 the alarm went off and the headache is back... :growlmad:

I took some pain pills when I first woke up and then the nausea kicked in - could be because I took the pills on an empty stomach.

I'm going to be taking my HPT on Thursday, when will you?

Good luck and all the best!

Elna

Brilliant!! Hi!
Today 11 dpo... Just woke up... All my previous symptoms are still gone but now I have a blocked nose and a sore throat... Boobs a bit sore but apart from that nothing to report!
I may test on Wednesday... When is AF due for you? I'm due on Friday 13th!!!

Mine is also due on Friday the 13th (if my cycle runs as it should...)

I had cycles that ran between 28 and 30 days but my last cycle was 41 days and this one is now on day 32. If my charting on FertilityFriend was done right, then I O'd on the 29th of Jan and thus am now 10 DPO.

I'm biting down on the urge to POAS but honestly don't know if I'll be able to wait until Thursday.

Where are you from? I'm from Stilfontein - 30km from Potchefstroom.

Ha ha! Let's hope friday the 13th will actually bring us luck! :) I had an IUI and I know exactly when I ovulated! CD 12! And i ALWAYS get my period 16 days after ovulation... I get a bit of spotting 2 days before then so I guess I'll know on Wednesday! I HATE testing! It's dreadful and always such a disappointment! I don't store pregnancy tests so I'm not even tempting! (But of course this month I bought one yesterday!) :-D
I used to live in Cape Town (I'm not from there originally!) but I have moved few months back to Tanzania! (Hubby changes location very often!)

It's me 10 dpo tested today with FMU and yesterday both on a cheap tests and they were clearly negative .. hope i catch something soon ..Anybody tested yet??

I still haven't... I'm 11 dpo today but I never test early. Usually I actually wait for my period... But after my first IUI, with lots of symptoms and feeling positive... I think I will test!
10 dpo is still very early to test! Your implantation may not even be over!
Keep positive and keep us posted!

I still haven't... I'm 11 dpo today but I never test early. Usually I actually wait for my period... But after my first IUI, with lots of symptoms and feeling positive... I think I will test!
10 dpo is still very early to test! Your implantation may not even be over!
Keep positive and keep us posted!

Did you took hcg trigger for the IUI ?

Hi mera.mera!

Marzipane: I've actually never been to CT, I know, I know, my own country and I've never seen Table Mountain. :haha:

I usually don't have HPTs in stock - I only buy them the day after AF is due, but with my cycles on the fritz, I bought some on CD29, just in case... :wacko:

Good luck to you ladies and I hope we get some :bfp: soon!!

:dust: to you all!

Mera.mera: yes I did! I had pregnyl 5,000. Which is probably why I had so many PG symptoms... I had it on monday 26th and all symptoms disappeared 10 days later. It's so unfair that this puts our hopes up!
Feeling pretty down knowing it was all due to pregnyl... However I had pregnyl in August 2014 and I did not have such symptoms. I had nothing... It's so annoying.

Im around 10-12 dpo. Took a first response this morning and it was a bfn. A little disappointed, was sure I was pregnant because I have been having mild cramps like my first pregnancy (that was my only early symptom first time around). Good luck to everyone else!

Wait until AF comes laughingduck!
If you are not sure how many dpo you are it could still be way too early! Whatever what everybody says, 10 dpo is still very early and implantation still may occur!
You're not out yet honey!

Mera.mera: yes I did! I had pregnyl 5,000. Which is probably why I had so many PG symptoms... I had it on monday 26th and all symptoms disappeared 10 days later. It's so unfair that this puts our hopes up!
Feeling pretty down knowing it was all due to pregnyl... However I had pregnyl in August 2014 and I did not have such symptoms. I had nothing... It's so annoying.

I did too i had chriomon 10.000 and i feel some of pregnant symptoms due to it then i decided to start testing it out with cheap tests starting from 10dpT as i know 10.000 unit gets out at 14dpT but i tested yesterday 10dpT was bfn and today 11dpT bfn too

When I took pregnyl 10,000 I was sick as a dog all night! But after that did not get any symptoms! Gyno decided it too strong so I took 5,000 this time! When is AF due?
I always find POAS so depressing... So I don't do it!

Wait until AF comes laughingduck!
If you are not sure how many dpo you are it could still be way too early! Whatever what everybody says, 10 dpo is still very early and implantation still may occur!
You're not out yet honey!

True, I had cramps on Friday though which I thought may be implantation cramps, and got excited! If not implantation, they are probably just early af cramps. Unless of course my hormones just aren't strong enough, but I know whith my first they were super high so I expected that this time around too.
We shall see!

If your implantation was only on Friday, it could take some time for your body to have enough pregnancy hormones and a pregnancy test may not detect it! I had cramps on Thursday night, the night between 8 dpo and 9 dpo. I NEVER had this before. They were strong cramps but now I have next to no symptoms which I fear the implantation actually did not work unfortunately.
Fingers crossed and baby dust to all of us!
I know it's easier to be negative so when a negative test appears or AF shows its ugly face: we feel less disappointed! But I believe it's important to stay positive! (Says the woman who was depressed and very angry all day!)

When I took pregnyl 10,000 I was sick as a dog all night! But after that did not get any symptoms! Gyno decided it too strong so I took 5,000 this time! When is AF due?

My LP is 12 day so it's due to wednesday but i'm on duphaston because i had MC before and last pill would be tuesday so AF won't be wednesday exactly it came about 4 days late after last duphaston pill so i guess maybe saturday sunday dunno exactly but every cycle i got bfn at 12 dpo in the af due date i consider myself out no matter AF came or no as i know the duphaston affect its due date
You are exactly like me i had a very bad cramps abdominal and lower back pain at 8 dpo night then 9 dpo all the day then every thing gone now by 10dpo i though this is from the trigger but i dunno whats going inside and why every thing stopped but hope its something good!

If your implantation was only on Friday, it could take some time for your body to have enough pregnancy hormones and a pregnancy test may not detect it! I had cramps on Thursday night, the night between 8 dpo and 9 dpo. I NEVER had this before. They were strong cramps but now I have next to no symptoms which I fear the implantation actually did not work unfortunately.
Fingers crossed and baby dust to all of us!
I know it's easier to be negative so when a negative test appears or AF shows its ugly face: we feel less disappointed! But I believe it's important to stay positive! (Says the woman who was depressed and very angry all day!)

Well feeling nothing at this point is very normal! My first pregnancy I had no symptoms apart from some occasional cramping until week 7.

Hi ladies, I hope you can help me.

I was at 10 dpo yesterday and when I went to the toilet last night there was slight brownish discoloration on the toilet paper. This morning there is nothing.

It could be early AF but I'm hopeful for IB. If AF does not show up, how many days should I wait before doing a HPT?

So sorry about yoir MC. This is such a sad experience.
I'm so glad someone is in the same situation. I'm so frustrated at the moment! 12 dpo today... And nothing! Boobs a bit sore that's it. But that for me is also a sign of AF!

My LP is 12 day so it's due to wednesday but i'm on duphaston because i had MC before and last pill would be tuesday so AF won't be wednesday exactly it came about 4 days late after last duphaston pill so i guess maybe saturday sunday dunno exactly but every cycle i got bfn at 12 dpo in the af due date i consider myself out no matter AF came or no as i know the duphaston affect its due date
You are exactly like me i had a very bad cramps abdominal and lower back pain at 8 dpo night then 9 dpo all the day then every thing gone now by 10dpo i though this is from the trigger but i dunno whats going inside and why every thing stopped but hope its something good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->