Anyone 10 dpo?

Hi DGR! :hi: Good luck to you! 10dpo is still early so I'm keeping my fx for your :bfp:

laughingduck: Sorry to hear it was a bfn but good luck on your next cycle - or maybe it was a late implantation and you still get your bfp... You can always hope :hugs:

sheldonsmommy and Marzipane: Thank you both!! :hugs:

AFM: I did a test this morning (14dpo) and it was a bfn. My temps are down again but AF hasn't started in full, just spotting still. I just hope that AF starts in full soon so that I can start my next cycle.

Good luck to everyone and may we all stick together until we have our :bfp:'s

Edit: :witch: got me officially, so I'm out. Good luck to those who are still waiting to test! Hugs to those who are also out and I hope to join you in the next TWW.

Sorry about the BFN EElse. Baby dust to you this cycle though!

Two nights ago I dreamed I had another daughter, which isn't unusual given I've got babies on the mind at the moment, but then my MIL called to tell me she had dreamed I had another girl, the same night! That was weird, because for all she knows we are stopping at one child! Yesterday my temp dropped a slight amount, then it went back up today. I also had the tiniest spot of blood on tp, which I assumed was AF, now I'm wondering if it could have been a super late implantation? That would have been a 14dpo implantation… Anyway, more likely AF coming, but it has me wondering. Of course I'm now out of p tests, so didn't test today!

If AF is coming, I wish she would just come already!!!

Sorry EElse :(. I guess that just means more practicing at bd ;)

Weirdest thing today, I was running up the stairs and noticed my boobs were sensitive/sore?? Also some dull cramps (which I know are symptoms of increased progesterone, regardless of pregnancy). But the boob thing is not typical for me, or maybe I just don't usually notice lol

Edit: and my spotting has totally stopped. I'm 13 dpo now...

Keeping my fx for you sheldonsmommy!! Someone in this thread has to get their :bfp:, right? :thumbup:

Yes, more practicing the BD... :haha:

laughingduck: Hope AF shows up (or a late :bfp:, you can always hope). Good luck to you!!

Got my AF this morning. Ouch. I hope SOMEONE on this thread gets their BFP! I look forward to joining the two week wait in a couple months, when we actually start to TTC! Hopefully everyone has left by then with BFP's though, and is in the First Trimester. Baby dust to all!

So sorry to hear about the BFN's ladies! Next month will be much better for all Of us! :)

Well, spotting again and af due tomorrow so looks bleak ladies :(

Looks like we'll see each other next month ;)

Still waiting for af to show, went all day at work with a pantiliner and nothing!!

How cruel of AF to wait this long to start...

Hi girls so im a bit confused as to when :af: should show..... I had a chemical on 14th jan...... But my :af: date is usually the 17th do i class :af: as being due 14th of feb or my usual 17th???? Ive teste around 6am this morning with fmu and a ic and still :bfn: i dont know when to expect :af: im so confused :( x

Hi Charlie!

Did you do a temp chart or use OPK's? With those you can check when you O (Ovulate).

You might not have O'd when you usually do because of the chemical and so your cycle is a bit out of whack. I'm not saying that this is the case, just a possibility.

If you did check your O date, and your Luteal Phase (date from Ovulation) is usually 14 days then a test should be positive by now if you are pregnant.

These are all just possibilities and not facts though, so if you feel that something might be wrong, please make an appointment with your doctor.

Hope that everything is fine and :dust: to you!!

Sheldonsmommy: Any new updates?

Everyone else: Hope that March is the month for us!! :dust: to us all!!

Hi Charlie!

Did you do a temp chart or use OPK's? With those you can check when you O (Ovulate).

You might not have O'd when you usually do because of the chemical and so your cycle is a bit out of whack. I'm not saying that this is the case, just a possibility.

If you did check your O date, and your Luteal Phase (date from Ovulation) is usually 14 days then a test should be positive by now if you are pregnant.

These are all just possibilities and not facts though, so if you feel that something might be wrong, please make an appointment with your doctor.

Hi hun i got a positive opk on feb 1st cbd opk.... So give or take 2-3 day i should probably have a :bfp: by now no?? Im definately feeling out this month :(

Hi Charlie!

Hi hun i got a positive opk on feb 1st cbd opk.... So give or take 2-3 day i should probably have a :bfp: by now no?? Im definately feeling out this month :(

I've had both late af and late positive pregnancy test at one point or another while ttc. So frustrating!

Looks like I may test today, it may be one of those times my body is toying with me, but I'm 1 day late today so I think I'll get an accurate test :)

Les is know! It would be nice to have a BFP a in this thread!!
I am myself having a break this month and will do an IVF next cycle! Very excited!

Af today! I've been feeling like it's coming so I didn't test. I've had a cold, maybe that delayed it? Dunno, but Marzipane good luck with IVF next month!!

Hope we all find each other in first tri soon enough ;)

Thank you! Clinic isn't picking up the phone for days! (Half term??) so maybe not for next month but quite happy having a break! Hubby is away in Syria....Stressful enough so I'm happy not to have the TTC stress on top of that!

It would be nice to all keep in touch! Really hope you all get yoir BFP! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->