Anyone 10 dpo?

You are lucky it's winter here in egypt when i drink much water i spend all the day in the toilet hahaha

hahaha! I do too but since I'm a housewife/homemaker, it doesn't bother me too much :haha:

I was hoping for a December bfp because if I get one now then my last month or two would be in spring/early summer again and it will be really uncomfortable. On the other hand, I would rather get my bfp now and endure a few hot months at the end than not getting that bfp...

You are lucky it's winter here in egypt when i drink much water i spend all the day in the toilet hahaha

hahaha! I do too but since I'm a housewife/homemaker, it doesn't bother me too much :haha:

I was hoping for a December bfp because if I get one now then my last month or two would be in spring/early summer again and it will be really uncomfortable. On the other hand, I would rather get my bfp now and endure a few hot months at the end than not getting that bfp...

me too i'm a housewife but taking off your clothes every hour during bad winter really bother hahaha i pray for this damn bfp to come!

me too i'm a housewife but taking off your clothes every hour during bad winter really bother hahaha i pray for this damn bfp to come!

After 2 years I'm not to bother on any month! I just want my :bfp: :thumbup: I've been so up and down... Now I'm DOWN :cry:

After 2 years I'm not to bother on any month! I just want my :bfp: :thumbup: I've been so up and down... Now I'm DOWN :cry:

Yeah me too i don't wanna any thing just my bfp after my MC i became very very down

I'm sorry to hear about your MC mera.mera and sorry that you're down today Marzipane! :hugs: to you both!

The spotting is back, same as last night, just a slight browning discoloration on the TP. My temperatures are still up though, so I'm staying positive and hopeful.

I'm sorry to hear about your MC mera.mera and sorry that you're down today Marzipane! :hugs: to you both!

The spotting is back, same as last night, just a slight browning discoloration on the TP. My temperatures are still up though, so I'm staying positive and hopeful.

Great that they are back .. FX for you to see bfp

Thanks! :winkwink: I'm so moody it's unbelievable! Now I'm up and feeling good!
If your temp is still up its very good! Let's hope it stays up! How long have you been TTC?

I've been trying for about a year and a half (off BCP for about 2 and a half years) but have only been charting for this cycle so this is the first time that I actually know for sure when I O'd and could track my dpo with fair accuracy. (That is of course if FF charted my O correctly but I hear they are fairly accurate so I'm going with that...)

We tried various supplements last year (royal jelly, zinc tablets and other pregnancy supplements) but nothing worked so early January I decided to join a forum support group on the internet and found this one. :happydance: :thumbup:

My last cycle was much longer than usual - it used to be 28 to 30 days - but that one was 41 days and I really got my hopes up that time but on the 5th of January I did a blood test and got a bfn and three days later AF showed up. At the moment I'm on CD33 and have no idea how long my LP is but with the symptoms I'm having (gassy, nausea and headaches), I can't help but get my hopes up once again. Someone slap me please! :dohh:

Good luck to you ladies and I keep my fx for all our :bfp:

Another bfn this morning. Starting to feel cramps and af is probably coming within a couple days. Not the end of the world though, we weren't even trying yet, we want to wait until after a trip to Florida in March, but I ovulated early this month and it occured to me we had unprotected sex 3-4 days before, then when I got cramps at 10dpo I started to wonder, then hope! Anyway, time will tell!

Im sorry to hear about your mc mera. I almost lost my first pregnancy at 14 weeks.

Baby dust to all!! :)

Another bfn this morning. Starting to feel cramps and af is probably coming within a couple days. Not the end of the world though, we weren't even trying yet, we want to wait until after a trip to Florida in March, but I ovulated early this month and it occured to me we had unprotected sex 3-4 days before, then when I got cramps at 10dpo I started to wonder, then hope! Anyway, time will tell!

Im sorry to hear about your mc mera. I almost lost my first pregnancy at 14 weeks.

Baby dust to all!! :)

Wait and see! The witch has not showed her head yet! :winkwink:

Well i'm so disappointed! Guess i'm out this cycle .. i tested morning and i though i can see something like evap line but the 2 previous tests didn't have evap so went for beta and i just got my result now.. it's only 7 and i'm 12day post trigger shot which was 10.000 units so 7 is definitely the last hormone from the damn trigger and all the symptoms went by 9dpo which is 10dpT

I've been trying for about a year and a half (off BCP for about 2 and a half years) but have only been charting for this cycle so this is the first time that I actually know for sure when I O'd and could track my dpo with fair accuracy. (That is of course if FF charted my O correctly but I hear they are fairly accurate so I'm going with that...)

We tried various supplements last year (royal jelly, zinc tablets and other pregnancy supplements) but nothing worked so early January I decided to join a forum support group on the internet and found this one. :happydance: :thumbup:

My last cycle was much longer than usual - it used to be 28 to 30 days - but that one was 41 days and I really got my hopes up that time but on the 5th of January I did a blood test and got a bfn and three days later AF showed up. At the moment I'm on CD33 and have no idea how long my LP is but with the symptoms I'm having (gassy, nausea and headaches), I can't help but get my hopes up once again. Someone slap me please! :dohh:

Good luck to you ladies and I keep my fx for all our :bfp:

Wow! Cycle of 41 days! That's cruel! :growlmad:
I'm very gassy too and just had massive indigestion after lunch... I just had a bowl of pasta with veggies... Very strange.
I have just packed my bag to go to the beach until Saturday (hubby not coming he is going to marocco for business for two days! So figured out I could have time for myself on the beach!) and I did not pack my pregnancy test (the only one I have!) I will not be able to buy another one so I'll have to wait for AF on Friday 13th! Best decision I have ever made. (Maybe I'll change my mind tomorrow morning before leaving... I'm so moody anything is possible!) :dohh:

Well i'm so disappointed! Guess i'm out this cycle .. i tested morning and i though i can see something like evap line but the 2 previous tests didn't have evap so went for beta and i just got my result now.. it's only 7 and i'm 12day post trigger shot which was 10.000 units so 7 is definitely the last hormone from the damn trigger and all the symptoms went by 9dpo which is 10dpT

Sorry Mera mera but I would still wait for AF to come to confirm (&hopefully she won't show up anyway)
Are you sure 7 is the last hormone? How can you be sure? (Sorry for the questions! It is interesting to know)
We may well be in the same boat because my biggest symptoms disappeared at 9 dpo as well....

Sorry Mera mera but I would still wait for AF to come to confirm (&hopefully she won't show up anyway)
Are you sure 7 is the last hormone? How can you be sure? (Sorry for the questions! It is interesting to know)
We may well be in the same boat because my biggest symptoms disappeared at 9 dpo as well....

Hope you don't suffer from that at all .. i keep saying 7 is the rest of the injection as i know and read that 10.000 units gets out from your system about 13 14dpT and the 5000 gets out 7 to 10 days .. and 7 is too bad for 11dpo it's more logical 7 is the remaining from the trigger .. i don't want to put my hopes on nothing

Hope you don't suffer from that at all .. i keep saying 7 is the rest of the injection as i know and read that 10.000 units gets out from your system about 13 14dpT and the 5000 gets out 7 to 10 days .. and 7 is too bad for 11dpo it's more logical 7 is the remaining from the trigger .. i don't want to put my hopes on nothing

Ok I understand now... Keep positive hon. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: we always have next month!

Wow! Cycle of 41 days! That's cruel! :growlmad:
I'm very gassy too and just had massive indigestion after lunch... I just had a bowl of pasta with veggies... Very strange.
I have just packed my bag to go to the beach until Saturday (hubby not coming he is going to marocco for business for two days! So figured out I could have time for myself on the beach!) and I did not pack my pregnancy test (the only one I have!) I will not be able to buy another one so I'll have to wait for AF on Friday 13th! Best decision I have ever made. (Maybe I'll change my mind tomorrow morning before leaving... I'm so moody anything is possible!) :dohh:

Now that you mention it, I had indigestion yesterday and the day before as well - it could have been the onions of course... :haha:

Enjoy your little holiday (even if hubby isn't there) and yes, good idea to leave the hpt at home and avoid temptation.

Good luck!!

mera.mera: I'm sorry to hear that but like marzipane said, the :witch: hasn't got you yet so there is still hope. Good luck to you and I'm keeping my fx. :hugs:

laughingduck: I'm keeping my fx that the test was just too early and that AF stays away. Good luck to you!!

At the airport now waiting for my flight to the beach! I did not take the pregnancy test with me so I have no choice now. I have to wait for AF (or not lol).
I woke up at 2 am feeling very uncomfortable down there. Like having cramps in the actual vagina (sorry tmi!) I had that once and AF turned up afterwards.... :-S

Anymore spotting for you Eelse?

At the airport now waiting for my flight to the beach! I did not take the pregnancy test with me so I have no choice now. I have to wait for AF (or not lol).
I woke up at 2 am feeling very uncomfortable down there. Like having cramps in the actual vagina (sorry tmi!) I had that once and AF turned up afterwards.... :-S

Anymore spotting for you Eelse?

Don't worry i got the same cramps in my AF and my last pregnancy .. Enjoy your vacation

No spotting this morning and temps are the same as yesterday - not down, which keeps me hopeful.

Haha, yes, now it's just wait for AF or start getting hopeful... Good Luck to you and hopefully when you get back you'll get your :bfp: and give hubby a surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->