Anyone 10 dpo?

Fingers crossed for all of us! All of you: keep me updated on your situation!

Hey gals :)

Seems I'm always late to the party. But I'm 11 dpo today. I've never had a bfp before 15 dpo so a few days to go I suppose.

I've had some spotting too, just the lightest pink and brown on the toilet paper at 9 dpo, then poof! It vanished and now I'm left to the waiting game.

Sending good vibes all around :)

Hey gals :)

Seems I'm always late to the party. But I'm 11 dpo today. I've never had a bfp before 15 dpo so a few days to go I suppose.

I've had some spotting too, just the lightest pink and brown on the toilet paper at 9 dpo, then poof! It vanished and now I'm left to the waiting game.

Sending good vibes all around :)

Hi sheldonsmommy! :hi:

Good luck with your wait and thanks for the good vibes :flower:

Hey :) so today is 10dpo for me and i am becoming so impatient i done a CBD this morning with a pretty much expected :bfn: but i just cudnt help myself.... (Shouldnt have them in the house!!) i think im going to TRY and wait until 12/13dpo to test again! When are you ladies testing xx

Hi Carlie1987! :hi:

Sorry it was a bfn but hopefully if you test in a few more days it will be a :bfp:

I'm testing on Thursday - as long as AF stays away...

Welcome to the new ladies!
I have started very light spotting so I suppose I'm out! Very disappointed but that's life and there's nothing I can do about it now!

Sorry to hear that Marzipane!

Spotting is back here too so I'll see what happens.

Good luck to everyone!

Hey :) ive not had any inplantation bleeding this cycle but i didnt with my last cycle either even though i was pg! Maybe that was because the pregnancy wasnt viable and maybe im just not pg this month im not sure.... I think im going to test again thursday..... Probably use a internet cheepie then as i dont have much faith in CBD or even frer! Has anyone had any good results with either cbd or frer at 12dpo or did you find internet cheepies more sensitive? X

Carlie- I have never bought a first response or digital test, I just bought the drug store brand and in previous pregnancies I have tested on 9, 12, and 14 dpo. All negative lol. So I won't be testing until I miss af, just to save myself the stress. Let us know if you test on Thursday!!

Well as for me because AF is on its way I got blindly drunk! :) nice to let it go! Now I juts wonder if we should do another IUI or go straight to IVf...
What are your thoughts on this?

Well as for me because AF is on its way I got blindly drunk! :) nice to let it go! Now I juts wonder if we should do another IUI or go straight to IVf...

Sorry about that but doctors always say you have 3 tryies of IUI before you go to IVF but if i were you i would go straight to IVF .. but at the end wish you don't get your AF

Carlie: I've never bought anything other than a "Link Pharmacy" test - it is our local pharmacy's brand. As for IB: I've read that only 25% - 30% of woman experience IB and it is only really after getting that bfp that you realize it was implantation bleeding... I just kept my hopes up because my temps were still elevated. It dropped with .2 degrees Celsius this morning so I really think AF is coming but we'll see.

sheldonsmommy: I totally agree with you about testing after AF is due (If you know the exact date) - my cycles are quite screwed at the moment so I'm just going on the feel of it... :haha:

Marzipane: Good on you! It's good to let go every now and then. Bummer about AF but I keep my fx for next cycle.

mera.mera: Good luck to you!!

Sorry about that but doctors always say you have 3 tryies of IUI before you go to IVF but if i were you i would go straight to IVF .. but at the end wish you don't get your AF

Thank you! The good news is on my holidah with friends so I can drink! (Always see the positive side of everything!(says the girl who was in tears for hours yesterday))
I'm going to talk to my gyno see what he says and post something on here too to see what ladies in my situation have done . More IUI or straight to IVF...
I'm officially out :witch: but I really hope some of you will get their BFP this week! Keep me posted!:hugs:

Just to give an update. Spotting is gone again - just a slight brownish discoloration when checking CM. My temps were down this morning but still above cover line so I think I will still test tomorrow morning.

Good luck to everyone - whether you are waiting to test or starting a new cycle, good luck and I'm keeping my fx for all of you! :hugs:

Hi ,

Even i am 10dpo too

I had a M/C 15 months ago in my 7th week .TTC very hard since then .

2DPO .. I had a weird creamy CM
4DPO and 5DPO i was down with fever and dizziness throughout the day but temp looked normal
7DPO - Low grade fever at nights with 99.1 temp .so severe cramping that i was unable to sleep the whole night .. It felt like my lower abdomen was hard like a rock
8DPO- Low grade fever . cramping with sharp pain
9DPO - Veins are seen all over on my chest and hands (i am not sure because the veins on my hands become visible before evert AF ).
10DPO - BFN tested . :( .cramping with sharp pain . CM dry

My temperatures were around 96.6 (before ovulation ) 97.5(after ovulation ) and reached 98.4 in the last two days

lets all wait together ....

Sorry to hear that Marzipane! I love your outlook though :) Good luck next cycle!

EElse: sounds promising! Can't wait to hear the result :)

Just to give an update. Spotting is gone again - just a slight brownish discoloration when checking CM. My temps were down this morning but still above cover line so I think I will still test tomorrow morning.

Good luck to everyone - whether you are waiting to test or starting a new cycle, good luck and I'm keeping my fx for all of you! :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you! Brown spotting happens a lot in early pregnancy. My sister had it in both her pregnancy! And if your temp is still up its even better! Good luck and keep me posted!:thumbup:

Hi ,

Even i am 10dpo too

I had a M/C 15 months ago in my 7th week .TTC very hard since then .

2DPO .. I had a weird creamy CM
4DPO and 5DPO i was down with fever and dizziness throughout the day but temp looked normal
7DPO - Low grade fever at nights with 99.1 temp .so severe cramping that i was unable to sleep the whole night .. It felt like my lower abdomen was hard like a rock
8DPO- Low grade fever . cramping with sharp pain
9DPO - Veins are seen all over on my chest and hands (i am not sure because the veins on my hands become visible before evert AF ).
10DPO - BFN tested . :( .cramping with sharp pain . CM dry

My temperatures were around 96.6 (before ovulation ) 97.5(after ovulation ) and reached 98.4 in the last two days

lets all wait together ....

10 dpo is still very early to test so don't worry too much! Keep us updated!:hugs:

15dpo and no af or bfp. I totally bitched out my hubby this morning though, which usually happens the day before af, so I guess that will be tonight :haha:

Not overly disappointed, our first was a "surprise" and I was looking forward to actually "trying" on he second (which we will start in April!).

Baby dust to all. Oh and I had light spotted early in my first pregnancy so for those who are spotting, you aren't out yet ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->