Anyone 10 dpo?

Hi ladies, I hope you can help me.

I was at 10 dpo yesterday and when I went to the toilet last night there was slight brownish discoloration on the toilet paper. This morning there is nothing.

It could be early AF but I'm hopeful for IB. If AF does not show up, how many days should I wait before doing a HPT?

It could be both! :wacko: if AF does not show up wait at least two days before testing so your HPT has time to go up! Wednesday or Thursday! (When you were planning originally to test actually!)
Nothing here to report for me...
This is going to be a looooong week!:growlmad:

So sorry about yoir MC. This is such a sad experience.
I'm so glad someone is in the same situation. I'm so frustrated at the moment! 12 dpo today... And nothing! Boobs a bit sore that's it. But that for me is also a sign of AF!

Yea me too nothing at all a little creamy cm and one sore boob the right one dunno why i always have one sore boob!! and it's AF symptoms for me too when are you going to test?

I'm so glad someone is in the same situation. I'm so frustrated at the moment! 12 dpo today... And nothing! Boobs a bit sore that's it. But that for me is also a sign of AF!

Yea me too nothing at all a little creamy cm and one sore boob the right one dunno why i always have one sore boob!! and it's AF symptoms for me too when are you going to test?

Wow! We are exactly the same! :hugs: went to the loo... Nothing! So many months I started spotting at 12 dpo... Fingers crossed! I'm actually going on holiday tomorrow to the beach and I wonder if I should take the only test I have with me or not. I won't be able to buy another one so maybe not having it will take the pressure off! If I test, I'll do it on Thursday... But to be fair, I will know before that because if AF appears, I shall start spotting by Wednesday! Ahhh this is too annoying!
When will you be testing?

Wow! We are exactly the same! :hugs: went to the loo... Nothing! So many months I started spotting at 12 dpo... Fingers crossed! I'm actually going on holiday tomorrow to the beach and I wonder if I should take the only test I have with me or not. I won't be able to buy another one so maybe not having it will take the pressure off! If I test, I'll do it on Thursday... But to be fair, I will know before that because if AF appears, I shall start spotting by Wednesday! Ahhh this is too annoying!
When will you be testing?

Well i'm already testing everyday i have some cheap tests i'm using them till i can see something to use frer but i think they aren't senstive and they are waste of time .. i'm very impatient i guess i would go today for beta!

Ha ha! I never do that. It's too stressful and depressing!:winkwink:
Let me know how it goes! Fingers crossed for you!!

Yep nobody do that haha if i tested its stressful and if i don't test its stressful too!! So lets try to test maybe i catch something with this damn tests

Yep nobody do that haha if i tested its stressful and if i don't test its stressful too!! So lets try to test maybe i catch something with this damn tests

Ha ha! True!:happydance::happydance:
Did you do anything different this month by the way? (Vitamins? Acupuncture?) something like that!

I am 10 dpo! But I have a long luteal phase of 16 days so another 6 days before AF is due! How are you doing?

Not sure if the question was directed at mera.mera or all of us but I'll answer it regardless... :winkwink:

I took Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) for CD1-14, it increases CM - didn't want to take it later than that in-case I O'd because I read that the EPO makes the uterus contract which can then cause miscarriage.

I bought extra folic acid last month for my husband because apparently, it increases sperm count...

That's the only thing we did differently this month, what about you?

I am 10 dpo! But I have a long luteal phase of 16 days so another 6 days before AF is due! How are you doing?

Hi wantbump! :hi: Good luck with your wait, when will you be testing? I am impatiently waiting for Thursday to arrive... (that's when I will test)

Ha ha! True!:happydance::happydance:
Did you do anything different this month by the way? (Vitamins? Acupuncture?) something like that!

Yep it's my 1st cycle with clomid also my doctor adviced me with vitamin C it's good for ovulation .. but to make a tall story short ..my hair was falling a years ago so i was taking alot of vitamins which is biotine 3 pills per day and zinc and iron and b12 all of that for 6 months .. then the 6th month i got married and we weren't trying not preventing and i was pregnant from the first cycle without trying ! Then after MC i didn't care with vitamins and iron and i couldn't convince for 7 cycles so this cycle i dicided to take all of them again and after confirming ovulation i stop them in case i got pregnant .. I hope it works again my doctor told me vitamins makes a good quality of the egg and i hope so

Not sure if the question was directed at mera.mera or all of us but I'll answer it regardless... :winkwink:

I took Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) for CD1-14, it increases CM - didn't want to take it later than that in-case I O'd because I read that the EPO makes the uterus contract which can then cause miscarriage.

I bought extra folic acid last month for my husband because apparently, it increases sperm count...

I did it for my husband too i gave him folic acid and multi vitamins which is called centrum i guess

I did it for my husband too i gave him folic acid and multi vitamins which is called centrum i guess

Glad to know I'm not the only one! :winkwink: Hope that this all works out for us and that we all get our :bfp: soon! :thumbup:

Wantbump: I also have a 16 days luteal phase! I'm 12 dpo today so only 4 days to go! Yesterday I was in a dreadful mood but today I'm so happy! (Maybe it's because I'm going on holiday tomorrow!!!):thumbup:

This month I did many things differently... No alcohol, no tea. I also had IUI a :thumbup: and I managed to rest for 10 days afterwards (Was lucky to be on holiday). I also took selenium after ovulation. I am drinking at least 1.5 liters of water a day (not including herbal teas) I didn't go to yoga either. It was all about resting. I also massaged my belly!:haha: let's see if all that pays off!

I drink an average of 3 liters of water a day (but really, it IS summer :haha:), which is more than the recommended amount (2 liters) but I don't think it is in the danger zone yet.

I drink an average of 3 liters of water a day (but really, it IS summer :haha:), which is more than the recommended amount (2 liters) but I don't think it is in the danger zone yet.

I know! We are lucky! It's summer in Africa! I'm a real camel. I never ever drink water though! :coffee:
Anymore spotting for you?

You are lucky it's winter here in egypt when i drink much water i spend all the day in the toilet hahaha

I know! We are lucky! It's summer in Africa! I'm a real camel. I never ever drink water though! :coffee:
Anymore spotting for you?

I used to only drink about one glass of water a day but since last year September I've stopped drinking sodas and replaced it with water - was difficult but now I can't stop drinking water. I might just go on drinking water through winter but change it to hot water - my dad drinks hot water. I do drink lots of coffee still though... (about three cups a day) which is bad!...

No sign of spotting so I am cautiously hopeful...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->