Anyone 7-8 DPO today??? Lets compare symptoms!

Stake

Reaction score
Okay so my cycles are very irregular, but according to my MYDAYS app, I ovulated on the 7th and I did get a Pos OPK that day. So I am 7dpo right now and so far I've been...

4 DPO veryyy hungry. Could not stop eating! Twinges in lower abdomen
5 DPO exhausted, headache, and still hungry!
7DPO Crampyyy almost like AF but not as bad, very "wet" feeling and been eating ALL day

I POAS today and got a BFN I know its way too early

AF due on the 21st

No implantation bleeding yet.. hope this doesn't mean I'm out. If I am, I better stop eating!

Anyone else??

Im only at 4dpo, but i did have something different happen today. I was checking the position of my cervix and i noticed a milky, creamy discharge. I know its too early for me to have any signs but its something different, im assuming it could be from the clomid or its nothing!

Ive been meaning to ask this....How do you check your cervix and what do you look for???

I check to see if it's high or low, feels soft or firm. Not to be gross but normally i just use my middle finger and push all the way in, sometimes it can be really high and i can't always reach it! The best way i can explain how it feels would be like a small donut that doesn't have a hole in the middle, its closed.

oh and how does your cervix tell you if you are pregnant? what would it feel like?

I think they say theres no way of knowing if your pregnant by checking your cervix, I've been doing it this cycle just to see if i can tell a difference on how it feels during different times, for instance when i got my positive opk, it felt very soft which i think would be normal for ovulating.

I am 8 DPO today the 15th
5DPO I noticed small cramps
6 DPO more cramps
7 DPO sick in the AM (lost breakfast and that NEVER happens to me)
8 DPO No new symptoms but have noticed a lack of normal AF symptoms (normally boobs SUPER sore by now and face broke out.) but No sore nipps and clear skin..

i feel kind of "leaky" like i have AF or right before i get it but I am not due for another 8-10 days...also, lower back pain like AF...i have been sleepy but not sure if that is life [been busy] or a symptom. starting to get cm again, was kind of dry for a few days. also have cramps once in a while.

im 7dpo today i have been dizzy, nausia, achy, just yucky feeling.
Also a question about the cervix, what does cm look/feel like before/after implantation. first i had dry cm, then watery cm, now gunky cm. im kinda confused. :shrug:

9DPO feeling tired, and lower back sore (hoping its not AF..)Boobs still not swollen like normal PMS for me but starting to be tender but still not like normal before AF...Couldnt stop from testing this morning BFN but its still early..HOPEFUL

BABY DUST FOR ALL!!!!

I'm 8 dpo :)
Since 4-5 dpo I've had nausea really bad on and off, mostly in the evenings...but not vomiting. I don't throw up unless I'm REALLY sick. It's gotten worse every day for some reason.
I've also been really tired and drowsy since 6 dpo.
Just today I've started to get really mild cramps.
Probably just AF trying to make her appearance...but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)

im 9dpo now and had a bfn this morning, but then as the dat went, on I got superrrr moody like pms bit wanted to crawl out of my skin I fell asleep right away when I got home n I never nap I slept, for hours!and Ias soon as dh got home I burst into tears for no reason. I started having cramps when I woke up n just felt so yucky. feels like a very extreme onset of af but its not due until the 21st. ive been early before though so who knows. testing again in the am! also,my voice has been sooi raspy for no reason and dh made a joke that if raspy voice is a symptom I must be super preggo...which of course made me want to look it up and I found similar stories that said hoarse voise can result from change in hormones! baby dust to all!

I am such a POAS ADDICT.....another BFN this morning CD 24... ugh still hopeful maybe...lol

Hey ladies
I am 8dpo and i have been ttc #3 for a little over a year and this symptom spotting has been driving me crazy. This cycle i have had less symptoms than before. I have been tired and have body/stomach aches since about 3dpo. Hopefully less symptoms is a sign for me. Af is due on the 24th and i plan on poas on the 23rd thats my bday and would be a great bday present!!!! Fingers crossed and baby dust to all.

Hey ladies
I am 8dpo and i have been ttc #3 for a little over a year and this symptom spotting has been driving me crazy. This cycle i have had less symptoms than before. I have been tired and have body/stomach aches since about 3dpo. Hopefully less symptoms is a sign for me. Af is due on the 24th and i plan on poas on the 23rd thats my bday and would be a great bday present!!!! Fingers crossed and baby dust to all.

Hey I'm TTC #3 too, this is my first month TTC tho... Ya dont see many moms on here who have 2 kids already.. I have only found afew so far... Bless you and baby dust!!!!

Okay so my cycles are very irregular, but according to my MYDAYS app, I ovulated on the 7th and I did get a Pos OPK that day. So I am 7dpo right now and so far I've been...

4 DPO veryyy hungry. Could not stop eating! Twinges in lower abdomen
5 DPO exhausted, headache, and still hungry!
7DPO Crampyyy almost like AF but not as bad, very "wet" feeling and been eating ALL day

I POAS today and got a BFN I know its way too early

AF due on the 21st

No implantation bleeding yet.. hope this doesn't mean I'm out. If I am, I better stop eating!

Anyone else??

I have some sporadic cramping that lasts a few seconds. Nips are extra sensitive since 1dpo, I feel very hungry too, wet CM (TMI!) due to the progesterone sups I'm taking. No implantation bleeding yet, but I know not all women have that. I'm hoping for the best!!

Hey ladies

Hey I'm TTC #3 too, this is my first month TTC tho... Ya dont see many moms on here who have 2 kids already.. I have only found afew so far... Bless you and baby dust!!!!

Yeah. I have 2 but dh has none we want 2 together so we have been trying for a year now. We weren't takin it to serious at first but since it don't seem to be "just happening" we decided to use opk this cycle and if that dont work we are going to try pre seed. We wanna try every possible method before we go about the un natural way.

Hey ladies

Yeah. I have 2 but dh has none we want 2 together so we have been trying for a year now. We weren't takin it to serious at first but since it don't seem to be "just happening" we decided to use opk this cycle and if that dont work we are going to try pre seed. We wanna try every possible method before we go about the un natural way.

Yeah hopefully this will be your month and the opk's are all you need...

im 8dpo
Here are the symptoms thus far:
yellow goopy cm
dizziness
slight nausia this morning
moodswings
weepy
abdomin pains
bloating
and closed cervix

hoping its all good signs, no implantation bleeding yet, but i still have a couple of days until im out for this month.
FX and baby dust to everyone :dust:

Im now at 7dpo, I've been getting slight pains on my sides and lower back. Im not sure if thats from the progesterone suppositories. Also feeling tired. Trying not to read too much into things, don't want to get my hopes up but im keeping my fingers crossed that this is our month finally!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->