Anyone 7-8 DPO today??? Lets compare symptoms!

babyf3ver my bday is the 26th and I was hoping for a baby bday present too!! birthday baby dust to youuuu! p.s. Im still 9 or 10 dpo no further symptoms to report still really yyyyy hungry! I also have been getting weird cysts down there (i started a new thread about it) not sure if thats a symptom or not....

Happy almost birthday:) i hope you both get a wonderful birthday surprise fx for both of you:yellow: :dust:

thank u! im 10 dpo with a bfn this morning. my back is killlingggg me though....anyone else with symptom updates?

i have a few symptoms, back ache, crampy, clumpy cm, soft cervix (cant tell the position of it) moody other that nothing else to report.

I have the same! except today I had no cm at all.....

hmmm, that happened to me a few days ago, not sure what that means, hoping its a good thing though. im 10dpo today and havent had anything other than cramping and sore boobs.

yeah me too! 11dpo today I tested in the am with a dollar tree test think maybe it was a really yyyyy faint line? didn't have color tho so possibly an evap' ewcm again today and cranky but not like af cramps so realllllyyyy hoping! fx to u!

thats a good sign!!! im testing in three days, thats if :witch: doesnt show. keep me posted fx for you too :dust:

thanks and good luck! keep me posted too

I've continued having symptoms! I'm around 11 dpo, give or take a couple, my temps are funny this month. The past couple of days I've had mood swings and am SO hungry! I have the hugest appetite. Yesterday I had a friend over and I hadn't ate dinner so I grabbed pickles, crackers, cheese, pepperoni, grapes, and cookies and put them on my coffee table...I didn't notice how much it was until she said "Whoa Ashley! Are you SURE you aren't pregnant??". Heck I'm 110 pounds. I don't eat like that haha. My cramps have turned more into a full feeling and I have a little bit of pain slightly to one side down there. I'm exhausted even though I've been getting lots of sleep, and I'm kind of shaky. I dunno! We'll see :) I'm due for AF any time from now to Monday!
Good luck ladies! :)

that sounds promising! I'm soused to get af sat but honestly don't feel,it

im 11dpo and i dont know where i stand with af... i took a test today and got bfn and im feeling like im out this month even though af doesnt start until the 24th ish. for the past three days ivebeen taking three hour naps because i just cant seem to keep myself up. abdomin cramps, bloating, gas, no more dizziness, no nausia, and sharp pains in overy area. so i dont know, jut feeling kind of down.:cry:

I feel the same way...,:( started testing way too early and now I keep getting bfns I'm starting to get discouraged even though its technically still early. I think af its sure tomorrow or next day

:( if no bfps this month then i hope next month is our month:) i hope af doesnt show for either of us. it was kinda funny though, i kept staring at the bfn thinking there might be a really faint line... there wasnt but my eyes started to see a second line lol.:laugh2:

my af is due today but no sign of her. a bfn again today.

no symptoms and no sign of af. just exhausted. hoping that something happens soon so i can either prepare or ttc again. tww is such an emotional roller coaster ride:wacko: hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend :dust:

i am at 7dpo today really sore and tender boobs lower pack pain and my uterus has been feeling really heavy since 4dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->