Anyone 7-8 DPO today??? Lets compare symptoms!

i heard that sometimes even 11dpo is too early to test, it depends on how your body reacts to pregnancy. with my firstone i didnt get a positive test until i was 5 weeks past my af.

yeah I got another bfn this morning but af is now late!

thats awesome, i hope af stays late for you. no af and still bfn af due tomorrow but no signs. i dont feel like im going to have af but we will see.

I hope af is a no show for u too!, I had a stream that I got her :( I hanged cramps now so I'm hoping this isn't it. ive been crampy on and off the whole time tho

I'm now at 12dpo, no sign of af. The last pregnancy test i took was on friday and it was bfn, was still kinda early though. I'll probably test again tonight. If af shows, i'll be so devastated, we'll be going on our 12th month of trying. I really didn't think it would take this long : (

mks I know how u feel. I'm currently 15dpo just got dine testing and arguing with dh over a bfn and other things. ive,been crying all night af was due 2 days ago and no sign. im just at my breaking point. want to give up....

I feel like that too. I got a bfn last night, i didn't even tell dh that i tested. Af should be coming tomorrow so we'll see what happens. Our plan for next cycle is for dh to have a semen analysis done, im trying to decide if we should do another round of clomid or wait until we have his results.

got af yesterday. i hope everyone gets a bfp!!!!! good luck everyone :dust: cant wait to ttc again!!!!

Stake - I'm 7 DPO and I got the same symptoms that you had until 7 DPO. Except I'm super constipated, I haven been for the whole 7 days. I just hope this is it, cuz I'm ready to give up.
I hope you get your bfp soon.

sorry u got af jaydsmom :( u got it this cycle tho! and mks our next step is the semen analysis too. I just took a frer I thought I saw a faint line dh said no. ill test again in the am. still no af :) my cycles are so iregular I couldve actually ovulated on the 14th instead of the 7th so could still be early

danielle1984 I how u get ur bfp! when are you going to test and how long have u been ttc??

also forgot to add that yesterday and today my stomach had been burning. almost feels like an ulcer or sour stomach

danielle1984 I how u get ur bfp! when are you going to test and how long have u been ttc??

also forgot to add that yesterday and today my stomach had been burning. almost feels like an ulcer or sour stomach

Well I'm going to test on Wednesday probably. We have been ttc for more than a year but I had an ectopic pregnancy in January.

I hope you get your bfp soon.

Still no AF today and I'm on cd 34 and 15 dpo as far a FF says. My O date could be a little off. What do you guys think about when I actually O'd? My symptoms have stayed the same except extremely sore nipples for about the past 5 days. I rolled over onto my stomach this morning and had to hurry and move because it hurt so bad! I occasionally get that..but I don't have my normal pre AF symptoms. No headache and only dull cramps that I've had since around 8 dpo...

Feeling pretty positive...but who knows at this point! Good luck everyone!

I think I am around 7-8 dpo..not sure when I ovulated. I have had sore swollen breasts for 4 days now and have notices blue veins across my nipples. I know its early but Im going to test in a few days to see if anything shows up. I had a chemical pregnancy at the beginning of the month and the doctor said to wait one cycle to try again but I am not putting it off. If it is meant to be it will happen.

I bought a frer today and it came back bfn. No symptoms of af. Let me ask a question, what day do you count as being the first dpo. So i had my positive opk july 10 in the evening i did another test the next morning, still positive, when i got home from work i tested again and it was negative. So should i have counted Thursday, july 12 as my first dpo?? I know i could be grasping for straws but i just feel like the timing of when we had sex leading up to ovulation was perfect, i think im in denial that this isn't our month! Im not giving up until af shows up!

Still no AF today and I'm on cd 34 and 15 dpo as far a FF says. My O date could be a little off. What do you guys think about when I actually O'd? My symptoms have stayed the same except extremely sore nipples for about the past 5 days. I rolled over onto my stomach this morning and had to hurry and move because it hurt so bad! I occasionally get that..but I don't have my normal pre AF symptoms. No headache and only dull cramps that I've had since around 8 dpo...

Feeling pretty positive...but who knows at this point! Good luck everyone!

if your af is late by 5 days or more then u didn't ovulate the week u were suppised to, u wouldve ovulated a week late too.

on a side note....my af came this moringgggg....im out again

Anyone experience mild cramping on 8 dpo? AF isnt due for another week and it doesn't feel like AF cramps either

yeah I always cramp on and off during tww. not sure why. crampibg could def be a good sign though

My husband and I have been ttc for only a couple of months, and my AF isn't due until the 29th but since Monday I've had slight cramps and that never happens to me. The other night my 7 year old stepdaughter came up to me and kissed my belly and said "mom your having a baby" and that same night me and my husband had intercourse and it hurt, felt like I was swollen and full type feeling. I also have been eating everything in sight and that is very rare for me. This will be my first but I have a strong feeling I am...PLEASE HELP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->