Anyone 7-8 DPO today??? Lets compare symptoms!

It's like a pinching feeling. Normally my cramps go into my left leg but this isn't doing that. Hopefully AF isn't trying to make an early appearance.....

Hs1 I know what you mean about intercourse. I have the feeling as well lol..maybe these are good signs?

I had a customer of mine tell me today if God doesn't want you to be pregnant you need to let it go...WHAT?!?

mousiexpink, it was weird I've never had that happen, and it was so uncomfortable. My husband even said "I think someone pregnant your awfully swollen" I know TMI, but he was a medic in Labor and Delivery so my fingers are crossed :)

Update...I just had bright pink spotting with a bright red splotch. Cramps have gone way and no more spotting. Was that IB?

Still no AF and a BFN! I'm currently 17 dpo

Hi all im 11 dpo today w a bfn this morning. Ttc #3 and this is our first month. I have cramped consistantly since i ov which is not the norm for me. It has been most of each day and varies in intensity. I have sore boobs that i thk is frm stopping breastfeeding my 1 yr old a couple months ago, milk is trying to dry up still i thk. And to thk of it i had a major dizzy spell at 8 dpo but i do have vertigo so i hadnt connected that to possible pregnancy until just now. Hmm who knows! Do ya guys thk 11dpo could still be too early to test?? I feel like im out as im 4 days away frm af and got a bfn. I got my bfp's early w each of my boys. Idk...but i dont thk i will test again til af is late. I didnt thk i was gunna be disappointed but as the day has gone on i am now a bit sad over it. Idk i mean im not even late yet so i guess i can overreact just yet...we will see. Good luck to you ladies still waiting! Wishing a great month for those starting new cycles!!

Hi All

Im on my 3rd round of clomid 100mg.

I have suffered from bad dryness and sensitivity on it so far.

Anyways...do not mean to be graphic but here goes lol.

Am 7dpo,, me and hubby bd last nite and I noticed a huge white clump of discharge! This is very odd for me as I do not usually get this and also with how my body has responded to the clomid.

Do you think this could be a sign of pregnancy?? Or is it normal...

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"