anyone able to help need to write letters and unsure how to word them right?

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
hey all i need to write letters to hospice's and hospitals etc to see if i can get volunteer work and unsure really what to write

i am looking to do it for nothing of course, but doing it to get experence for uni as going to train to be a nurse going to my degree next year... i need at least 6months experence....

i can only offer help at the weekends or some evenings between Late June and Mid August. i can't drive yet but can offer any place a full disclosure (new one if needed)

anyone able to help would be really grateful

thanks x

I end up doing this for my friends all the time - here's an idea, don't have to use it, it's up to you :)

To Whom It May Concern

My name is *INSERT NAME HERE* and I am planning to attend university to study nursing in 2012. In order for me to present the most well rounded application possible, I am required to have at least 6 months experience in a medical setting. I am writing to enquire as to whether you have the capacity to take on any volunteers in your department.My current availability is weekends from *INSERT SPECIFIC DATE IN JUNE HERE* to *INSERT SPECIFIC DATE IN AUGUST HERE*, although I can make myself available for some evening work if required. I have a current complete CRB disclosure, but can complete a new form if necessary.
I am greatly committed to becoming a nurse and would appreciate any help you could give me in attaining my goal. If volunteering with you is an option, please contact me on the following:

Telephone Number: **********

Email: ********

Many thanks in advance,

*INSERT FULL NAME HERE*

thanks hun printed them out last night as needed them in the post this morning well writen hun but prob best i learned to do it on my own lol :D

lovely you help your friends xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->