Anyone aged between 20&25 and ttc#1?

xZoeyx

Reaction score
I'm just looking for a buddy who is in roughly same boat as me..

I'm 22 almost 23 and ttc #1, I'm on CD17 and today is 1dpo and my first month of TTC..

Anyone else?

Hey :)

I'm 22, 23 in September and my partner and I have been trying for 9 months.

I just MC'd last week @ 4weeks but we are still hopeful. Not sure what my cycle will be like because I have a 21-25 day cycle, not a 28 day. It's wigging me out a little bit :dohh:

Hey,

I am 21, and my OH is 26.
I have been TTC since Jan of this year. I think my cycles are still trying to figure themselves out.

Hey,

I have been TTC since Jan of this year. I think my cycles are still trying to figure themselves out.

It took me 9 months to get my first BFP :) It takes a lot of people a year.

Good luck!:thumbup:

I am 24 and OH is 22. We conceived back in January but lost the baby in March at 10 weeks. This is our first cycle after mmc trying to conceive again. Cycles before mc were 26days now after mc they are 30-31, right now im on CD 13 and just waiting for ovulation which should be soon.

I am 22 and DH is going to be 24. We are TTC our first, and I am in my 2ww period of our 3rd month trying!

Thanks for everyone's reply, I too am in TWW. Nice too see a few people with different experiences! I am praying for a BFP in about 11 days.

Fingers crossed for everyone.

Anyone can PM me if they want too. :)

Hey,

It took me 9 months to get my first BFP :) It takes a lot of people a year.

Good luck!:thumbup:

Were you temping and all that Jazz? We are going about it casually. Mainly so I don't go insane with using opks and temping. As well as my cycles still haven't fixed themselves since being off the pill.

Hi hun I am 21 DH Is 23 been ttc for 6 months after coming off bc but had a miscarriage in january. My period are all over the place hope you get your bfp soon x

Hey,

I'm coming up to 22 and my OH is 24, been trying for a few months. Had an early miscarriage at 8 weeks in February last year, so we stopped trying for a while until we got sorted after it. Waiting for AF each month is so tedious. At the moment I am 9 days late and no AF and no BFP but i'm sure AF will come soon unfortunately. :(

I am 22 (23 in Dec) DF is 26 (27 in July) We have been trying for 20 months with no luck. I use opks and tried temping but it was too stressful. My cycles are 25-27 days and I have always (even when I was not trying) dtd as soon as my period stops and never gotten pregnant. No doctor took me serious until last month. I have pelvic pain all the time, but no one listened for 2 whole years. So now I am having a laparoscopy done Friday to find out why I am in pain and why I have never gotten pregnant. Sorry for jumping off the topic. But it hurts to see AF every month knowing I try so hard. I even bought instead cups (really bought them for AF but I always forget to use them) to keep the sperm close to my cervix but my DF thinks its weird (he said he puts it close enough on his own lol) and idk how to scoop the swimmers up after dtd :shrug:. I am completely obsessed with having a baby. Everytime I go into any department store that has baby stuff I pick out outfits, strollers, and cribs for my "future" baby. I even have my DF doing this stuff with me :cry:. I just want a baby "boy" so bad. In reality I would be happy with a boy or girl as long as it's a H&H baby.

I can't say much to make you feel better VP1, other than, now the doctors are running tests, you will get lots of help with TTC and for alot of people, as soon as they get medication/help, they fall pregnant immediately!

I am 4dpo and not hopeful atall, I feel completely normal on myself today and don't hold out any hope that I have caught the egg because I have been obsessing too much!

Hello me and DH are both 25 TTC #1 on our second cycle currently 4dpo. Xx

Hi there,
The hubs and I are both 24. We are currently in our fourth cycle and waiting to ovulate. I just started to try temping and checking cervical position/mucus. The temping part is kind of a challenge because I work night shift part of the week. I'm also a little confused about the whole cervical position/mucus thing. IE yesterday cp was mid/soft and sticky mucus..this morning cp was low/firm and creamy? Argh lol Gotta love how confusing ttc can be
~mom2b12

I have a feeling I am going to ovulate tomorrow or Friday (day of lap). So I guess I am out this month

Hello I'm 20 (21 in september) & dh is 24 this is our 5th cycle TTC & I'm pretty sure I'm in the tww now :)

Hi guys, we are both 20 and engaged. Ill be 21 in September, him in November. Came off bcp 14th feb13, ttc since, no such luck, :) cycles have been weird but always on time. :) goodluck and baby dust to all

DH and I are 24 and trying for #1. This is our 5th cycle trying and I'm currently in the 2 week wait (2DPO).

DH works away alot and this was our first cycle that he was actually home at the right time. This is very frustrating and makes catching the egg very difficult!

Good luck ladies!

I have a feeling I will be seeing AF this month too, don't know why it's just a gut feeling because it is only my first month TTC so the chances are very slim! I am only 4 DPO, I will probably start testing from 6 DPO, took a test with FMU today and I have no idea why (think I was hoping I got my Ov day wrong and I was more like 6DPO lol) and obviously BFN.

It's harder when we are younger as people in real life can be so judgemental, hence why I setup this thread.

I would be happy to talk to people on Facebook aswell as here, I am a very independent person who rarely discusses anything with anyone but I need support as do all you girls. It can really play with your head TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->