Anyone aged between 20&25 and ttc#1?

I had a person ask me if i was expecting because they said my aura had glitter in it and apparently that means your expecting or soon to be expecting. haha they then proceeded to tell me they are wicken and practice witch craft....so Im definitely not banking on my aura they see, but i would probably cap myself if i ended up preggo this cycle lol

Hi I'm 23 and my husband 28 and we've been TTC#2 for 13 months and my circle is 28 days every single month and it took me almost 2 years to expect #1 and I want baby #2 so bad but its taking me long time:-(

Both OH and myself are 22. We have been NTNP/TTC for over 3 years and nothing. It so frustrating! AF JUST showed 9 days late, onto the next cycle!

Everyone has such different stories.

Well welcome to my thread everyone!! Your all welcome to add me as a friend or we can keep this thread going. It would be good if everyone could post a reply with their cycle day and DPO, if your waiting to ovulate then just cycle day, so we can see who we can buddy with!!

For example, I am

Cycle day 20, 4 DPO, AF due 17th June.

Tested today because I am ridiculously impatient and BFN.

Feeling a little sick, noticeable tugging/pain in lower right ovary since yesterday but that's only symptoms so far!

Everyone has such different stories.

Well welcome to my thread everyone!! Your all welcome to add me as a friend or we can keep this thread going. It would be good if everyone could post a reply with their cycle day and DPO, if your waiting to ovulate then just cycle day, so we can see who we can buddy with!!

For example, I am

Cycle day 20, 4 DPO, AF due 17th June.

Tested today because I am ridiculously impatient and BFN.

Feeling a little sick, noticeable tugging/pain in lower right ovary since yesterday but that's only symptoms so far!

I wish I knew where I was >.< After my chemical I'm not sure where my cycle is. If I count the day I last started bleeding as my LMP, a week after I was due for my period... then I am on CD 8. I have no idea when I will be ovulating :(

I think AF will come on the 18th or the 22nd.

I am feeling weird to do, like in during my chemical...

I have some cramping that feels weird, like cold chillish...I am wondering if I am still having residual effects. I guess all I can do is let my body run the course of whatever is going on and wait it out...

CD23 and 3DPO. AF due 16th June! We're close Zoey :)

I had twinges in my right lower abdomen last night too. But other than that no other symptoms.

I'm cd 20/21ish I'm about 4dpo & Af's due I think it's safe to say anywhere from the 14th to the 18th :)

I still haven't had AF yet, but I tested again,

last AF was 24th April.

I was sure I saw a line for a few seconds but I think my eyes are deceiving me. So BFN again. symptoms are getting worse now too, I'm completely exhausted, I can barely stay awake, and my head has been constantly pounding with a headache it just wont go even with tablets, I have been having stomach cramps in my lower belly and having pain in my right side. I tried to book a doctors appointment but nothing available until 26th of June so waiting game it is, or see if AF rears her ugly head.

Good luck to everyone xx

CD 12 day before BIG O DAY! But I won't see my DF because I have my lap tomorrow. Hopefully the :spermy: from Sunday (2nd) and Monday (3) is still swimming around in my uteroven to fertilize the eggy I hope

I'm 24 and DH is 25, this is our 2nd cycle of trying. My cycles range from 33 - 39 days so I'm having a hard time tracking when my O day is to be, but hoping that it's this weekend. If not... we've just been doing lots of bd every other day to make sure.

Fingers crossed for everyone!!:flower:

Yes we are very close Jersey :) woo hoo waiting game it is!

Well we all seem to have different cycles, if you saw a faint line kcarter then test again with FRER, they are good.

I'm sure the swimmers will still be going VP1, after all they live for ages!

I wish I could click my fingers and make everyone pregnant but I can't so for now, lots of baby dust you ways!!

I just want to use the damn instead softcups I bought just to say I have tried all the crazy ttc ideas. But my DF is not supportive of the idea of dropping the swimmers in a cup. Ugh I need a plan to get him to do it

Just beg lol.

I'm not feeling even the slightest big pregnant at 5 DPO but yesterday I did! It's so weird!!

I just want to use the damn instead softcups I bought just to say I have tried all the crazy ttc ideas. But my DF is not supportive of the idea of dropping the swimmers in a cup. Ugh I need a plan to get him to do it

Maybe ask him if he would compromise doing it just once during your O time just to see if it helps.

I shouldn't be bothered but my left side pains are here, but it's a little ugh cause it's not too comfortable. Let the :sex: begin!! The day needs to fly so DH can get home from work!:blush:

I'm 24 and DH is 22, we're TTC #1. We've been very casual about it for about the past 4 months but I'm cracking down and getting serious this cycle. I'm on CD 3 so I'm still in the clutches of AF.

I'm 24 and DH is 22, we're TTC #1. We've been very casual about it for about the past 4 months but I'm cracking down and getting serious this cycle. I'm on CD 3 so I'm still in the clutches of AF.

Welcome!! Good luck this cycle :)

Hi all,

Thought I'd come and say hello as I'm pretty close. I turn 20 at the end of this month! At the moment I'm 19 and DH is 23. We've been married just under 18 months and are on our 3rd cycle TTC.

I would love to get pregnant this month as I'm testing on the 20th so just in time for my birthday on the 24th!

Mom2be12- I also dabble a little in psychic matters and am a fully qualified tarot, rune and angel card reader. Glitter in your aura can be a sign of pregnancy as can a silver shade in the aura as it symbolises the purity of the little one inside of you! Unfortunately I can see everyone's aura but my own!

Hi all,

Thought I'd come and say hello as I'm pretty close. I turn 20 at the end of this month! At the moment I'm 19 and DH is 23. We've been married just under 18 months and are on our 3rd cycle TTC.

I would love to get pregnant this month as I'm testing on the 20th so just in time for my birthday on the 24th!

Mom2be12- I also dabble a little in psychic matters and am a fully qualified tarot, rune and angel card reader. Glitter in your aura can be a sign of pregnancy as can a silver shade in the aura as it symbolises the purity of the little one inside of you! Unfortunately I can see everyone's aura but my own!

littleone1993-I have to say it totally threw me off when they told me that haha. Not really something I'm accustomed to, plus there was no way they could have known that I was ttc. Stinks that you can't see your own aura and give yourself a little insight on what's to come! Like I said I'm not banking on it, but it would be so awesome if it was true!! To make it even weirder, my grandmother called me the day after I posted that and asked me if I had something to tell everyone. I told her no and asked her why, she said that when she saw me over the weekend that I had a "glow" about me and that she had a dream that I was pregnant haha. I know all my family is expecting it to be something that we tell them soon, so it could just be her getting her hopes up. But I just found it quite a coincidence to have two people ask me haha. Keeping my fx for all of our bfp's and good luck!!

Thats crazy you have had two people say it, maybe it could be a sign, fingers crossed for you. I got.impatient and did a test yesterday, I am not sure if its a bfp or a really cruel evaporation line. My partner saw the line too so I am hoping its a bfp.

Good luck. Xxx

Hey I'm 21 and only started ttc last month but not too dissapointed to see a negative as sometimes takes up to a year. My cycle is 28 days average and I'm on day 10. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->