Anyone aged between 20&25 and ttc#1?

Hey, I'm 23 and will be TTC in just over two weeks. YAY!

hello ladies..i am on cd2 as well. I just came off my low dose birth control pill (Generess FE) 3 days ago and AF went into full effect the day after stopping the birth control. I am 23 and DH is 24. We both served in the military (U.S. Navy) but currently my DH is still active duty and I am the veteran. We have been together for 7 years and married for 4 years next month. We had a m/c 3 yrs ago and I have been to the doc and I was put on birth control last year November so I can get my cycles back to normal because I had irregular periods. FXed we all get our bfps this month. Im hoping for a bfp once the bleeding stops.

I'm 25 and OH is 37. I've not been on any birth control for over two years now. We're TTC, have been 'not trying but not preventing' for about 9 months now but not living together (seeing each other at least every weekend). We've just moved in together in May. I don't have regular cycles at all, but I had three regular and predictable periods so thought we were back on track. AF was late this month, and I was feeling 'different' so I was pretty sure I was, but I did two tests in the last week and they're both negative. Went to see the nurse at the doctors today because I'm stressed out about all this now.

I had been trying with my ex a few years back and nothing had happened, we found out at christmas that my ex had got his new partner pregnant, they just had their baby last week.

best of luck to you all.

Hey - yep I'm in same boat. I'm 23, 24 in July been TTC since August last year so on our 10th month been charting/temping since December. Was diagnosed with PCOS in Jan but been having acupuncture and for last 2 months ovulated around day 16/17 naturally so a really positive sign! Just a waiting game now x

Hey ladies! I'm 23 and we were TTC for 16 months with zero luck. My doctor kept telling me she didn't want to put me on anything to help because I'm "so young there's still time without medication". I was very frustrated and not happy with my doctor. Just because I'm young doesn't mean I wasn't ready for a baby! So, in January I started taking Evening Primrose Oil because I've heard that can help. In February I got my cycle exactly 30 days after I start taking EPO - this was a big deal for me because I haven't been regular, EVER. Not even when I was on BC. March came and it was again, 30 days. April came and I was at 32 days with no period in site. I took a pregnancy test very randomly thinking it'd be negative and it was POSITIVE. I am now 12 weeks :) I 100% believe I owe my success to EPO!! Do some research and see if its good for you, might be worth a shot!

beady-hope all goes well with the doc. I know it can be frustrating because it took me changing docs 3 times to finally found out that I have ovarian cysts which caused irregular periods and then got put on BC since Nov. 2012 but now we have decided to get 4 days ago and the following day after the 1st missed pill, I received AF so just awaiting for AF to leave.

dle22-glad the acupuncture is working for you. hope all is well and we all get our bfps!!!

I'm just looking for a buddy who is in roughly same boat as me..

I'm 22 almost 23 and ttc #1, I'm on CD17 and today is 1dpo and my first month of TTC..

Anyone else?

Hey! I see I am late to join this thread, but I am 24 (turning 25 in a couple months) and ttc #1. This is our second month of trying and I am on CD10! AF is expected June 28th. This whole process is already a lot harder than I thought! :shrug:

Hay I'm 22, 23 in december and my hubby has just turned 28 this is our second cycle after my 9 years of birth control. Testing on the 30th. Fingers are crossed for you all! The wait is horrible. :/

I'm fed up already and it's only my first cycle :(

Good luck all you ladies it will happen soon I am sure and thank you die all the responses, anyone here had a bfp!?

Hey! I see I am late to join this thread, but I am 24 (turning 25 in a couple months) and ttc #1. This is our second month of trying and I am on CD10! AF is expected June 28th. This whole process is already a lot harder than I thought! :shrug:

I have to admit that TTC is way harder than I thought! I know so many people from high school who got pregnant on accident right after graduation and we're on cycle 2 of trying.:dohh:

its been 3 yrs since our m/c that we been trying but I got on birth control in November 2012 and recently stopped the birth control. AF is on her way out and im on cd4. This will be our first cycle after bc.

Hi everyone!! I'm 22, will be 23 in a couple days. My DH and I have been married for just over a year. We are TTC cycle #2, last AF was 6/3 so didn't happen for us last month, hoping it will this month. Im on CD 10.

We're trying the whole 'Don't stress about and it will happen' technique. Not to sure about it lol. I heard lets have a baby and thats all I think about. I trying to track my O, to help the process along.

I agree with you Mrs. Dragonfly, why was so 'easy' for the accident prone.

Good luck to all of us!! Hoping we all have BFP sooner than later

happy early birthday countrygurl! im turning 24 in December. And I agree its so easy for the accident prone ones but when we try to ttc its hard for us. I stopped bcps on 6/8. And had first AF on 6/9 and looks like its going to end soon so im currently on cd4. Im not going to track ov this time. Just going to dtd and hope for the best. I do have 4 pregnancy tests ready to be used :haha:

I know! So many people I know have happy accidents or get pregnant on the first try which makes me feel like a failure even though it's only our 2nd month. It's just scary not knowing how long it will take. =/

Not to make anyone mad or anything but I have been trying continuously since sept 2011 (in my signature) and have not been able to get pregnant. But I also have had pelvic pain since early 2011 maybe earlier than that can't remember though anyway I had a laparoscopy done last Friday I will find out tomorrow what the doctor did and if there was anything that was stopping me from getting pregnant. All my life I was told "if you see you period every month then you can get pregnant" even a nurse practitioner told me that (idk where she got her degree). Anyway you would think that all of this is true until you have been trying (even not trying) and it doesn't happen. I am not saying this to make you all discouraged I am just saying if you feel something is wrong make sure you do everything you can to find out what it is and get it fixed. I tried for two years to find the root of the cause of my pelvic pain and no doctor took me serious until May 2013. I thank God for finally easing my mind, but I am afraid that I will never have a baby.

Not to make anyone mad or anything but I have been trying continuously since sept 2011 (in my signature) and have not been able to get pregnant. But I also have had pelvic pain since early 2011 maybe earlier than that can't remember though anyway I had a laparoscopy done last Friday I will find out tomorrow what the doctor did and if there was anything that was stopping me from getting pregnant. All my life I was told "if you see you period every month then you can get pregnant" even a nurse practitioner told me that (idk where she got her degree). Anyway you would think that all of this is true until you have been trying (even not trying) and it doesn't happen. I am not saying this to make you all discouraged I am just saying if you feel something is wrong make sure you do everything you can to find out what it is and get it fixed. I tried for two years to find the root of the cause of my pelvic pain and no doctor took me serious until May 2013. I thank God for finally easing my mind, but I am afraid that I will never have a baby.
That is really scary. =( I really hope you are able to get pregnant! I feel like my dr would not take me seriously if I went to her after only trying a couple months. =\

didn't get it right last
month, period due in 5 days :) we shall see.

I'm 21, had a burst ovarian cyst seven years ago,
found out about a year ago I have hpv. had a LEEP done about 6-9 months ago I guess. still under observation for mild cervical dysplasia, as they removed the more malicious cells with the LEEP.

keeping track of my periods, taking a multivitamin daily, along with folic acid and red raspberry leaf. recently quit smoking. talking to my doc at my next appt in three weeks about getting off cymbalta (been on it since August, 60mg daily)

and I guess that's it. :)

good luck everyone!!

Starrgirl, I have just come off the cymbalta. I wish you the best of luck! If you want to chat when you are coming off it, feel free.

x

That is really scary. =( I really hope you are able to get pregnant! I feel like my dr would not take me seriously if I went to her after only trying a couple months. =\

My chance of having a baby is kinda slim to none since I only have one ovary that may be working but it is scarred but not as bad as my left ovary

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->