Anyone aged between 20&25 and ttc#1?

mom2b12-i totally feel you. That's why I bought the walmart .88 hpts lol

So I poas this am and got a bfn...my temp has stayed up but my cm has started yo dry up and get sticky which usually happens before af comes to town..I'll be holding off on poas again until I'm definitely late for af..good luck everyone!

fxed for you mom2b12!

AFM, nothing really to report on cd14. Just another day in the cycle. I have noticed Im having loads of white watery cm. I don't know if that means im gearing up for ov or what. But we shall see.

AF got me yesterday :cry: was really thinking I wasn't going to get it. Hoping everyone else gets their BFP's this month.

sorry about you getting your AF...FXed for next cycle.

AFM, im on cd16 today. And DH is at work currently but hopefully he gets off early today. Also, dh and I will be looking through the selection of cars to shorten our decision so we don't run around to too many different places. I have orientation Thursday which is coming pretty soon. After orientation, I will know my schedule and also have to go shopping to get pants and shirts (as uniform) for the job. I think im still waiting to ovulate..I don't know though. Just waiting to see whats going on.

I can't believe how much my thread has taken off, nice to see so many different stories and yet we are all pretty much the same age with only a few years less or more!

I am currently on CD7, :bfn: last month so heres to hoping this month I will get my :bfp:

I am starting to wonder whether now is the right time since I am stressing so much, but seems silly to give up when its only been a month!
I have my new set of ovulation tests today and still have lots of preg tests left over from last month so lets hope they come in useful!

xZoeyx-Cant wait until you get your bfp! FXed you get a bfp this time around.

AFM, my cycle sure is passing by without notice. Cant believe 17 days has passed already. Im on cd17 today and there is nothing new going on. DH and I continue to dtd every day in hope of something happening. I only have 2 cycles to try to get a bfp with or else back on the bcps and going to just wait until his first deployment in Spring in which he will be gone for 6 months and then we will try again. If no bfps come between this or the next cycle..I wouldn't be too worried or upset. Just have to be a little more patience I guess. Well, Im thinking of cleaning and then going to the gym to work out a bit :thumbup: Im hoping to atleast get a bfp soon though but we shall see.

AF got me yesterday :cry: was really thinking I wasn't going to get it. Hoping everyone else gets their BFP's this month.

I'm sorry, really hoping that next month is your month to shine!:hugs:

17dpo today and poas, bfn... 2 days away from scheduled af but no symptoms of her showing up *yet*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->