Anyone aged between 20&25 and ttc#1?

AF got me girls :(

I'm just hoping that next cycle is mine and since I started this thread ill be staying on it still. :)

I hope everyone else is feeling positive

Stupid af just had to show her ugly face. Stinky winky! Hope you get your info this next cycle! I'm still in the tww and will be testing next week if ugly af doesn't come!

AF got me girls :(

I'm just hoping that next cycle is mine and since I started this thread ill be staying on it still. :)

I hope everyone else is feeling positive

Stupid af just had to show her ugly face. Stinky winky! Hope you get your info this next cycle! I'm still in the tww and will be testing next week if ugly af doesn't come!

I hope I do too, I am kinda happy cos I definitely want a March-August baby (I wouldn't have cared either way), February is a bit close to christmas for me haha :baby:

How's everyone?

AFM, today is cd11 and dh and I been on the roll with dtd. Im hoping in a couple days I ov but we shall see since im off the bcps now. Im hoping I don't go back to 35+ day cycles. Hoping atleast the bcps shortened my cycles but you never know. Tomorrow we are going to get my new phone (more like my replacement that finally came) and I also think DH is going to get his gun license and I am also going to get one. We have been to a gun range before and it was pretty fun. Im use to being around them because my dad was in the Army so its nothing im not use to. Next Thursday, I will be going to my 4 hour orientation for my new job and then I will know my schedule. Also, July 5th makes it 1 yr that my DH has been in the Navy :thumbup: August 23rd will make it 1 yr that I became a veteran :thumbup: So a lot of celebrations. Also the 25th of July marks 4 yrs of marriage for us :happydance: Cant wait to do our traditional cake topper and a nice dinner. My first hpt will be done on the 27th. And then I will do 1 the following week. My plan is to test every Thursday and see what happens. Hoping for the best this cycle. And this cycle has been going by pretty fast which is great for me. Im almost halfway through my cycle already :happydance:

I hope everyone gets their bfp soon. Sorry that I can't say that for myself but everyone deserves a blessing in disguise

I got my :bfp: on Tuesday at 14DPO!! I've done 7 tests all up lol.
3 Internet cheapie's gave me the faintest line I seriously thought I was just imagining there was a line. So then I bought 3 FRER's and almost fell over I thought it was going to be negative like always!! I still didn't believe it so I tested with a digi last night and it said pregnant so it's finally sinking in!!

Was getting AF cramps on 14DPO when I was a day late and thought it was AF.

I don't trust Internet cheapie's anymore because I was testing using OPKs and never got a positive and then they still don't give me much of a BFP so if I didn't go buy a FRER is still think AF was on her way.

Good luck to all you ladies don't give up!! Any other BFP's so far??

Congrats Jersey!!! Did you try anything differently to get your bfp this cycle?

Thanks!! To be honest we had been trying for 6 months but DH works away and this was the first time we actually got to BD at the right time. We went away for my sisters wedding which is the only reason he was there at the right time and we BD'd for about 4 days in a row. I then found out from my temps that I O'd later than expected which was when DH had gone back to work. We got to BD twice on CD18 and then I O'd on CD20 so I was convinced that we had missed O again! So was such a shock when I got a BFP!

There was nothing else we did differently except for BD at obviously the right time.

Lots of baby dust!!!!

Thanks for the insight. We have been ttc for 3 yrs now and this time around, we have just been dtd every day so hoping that helps.

thank you mzswizz :)

AF is supposed to show up today - hoping she doesn't !

I got my :bfp: on Tuesday at 14DPO!! I've done 7 tests all up lol.
3 Internet cheapie's gave me the faintest line I seriously thought I was just imagining there was a line. So then I bought 3 FRER's and almost fell over I thought it was going to be negative like always!! I still didn't believe it so I tested with a digi last night and it said pregnant so it's finally sinking in!!

Was getting AF cramps on 14DPO when I was a day late and thought it was AF.

I don't trust Internet cheapie's anymore because I was testing using OPKs and never got a positive and then they still don't give me much of a BFP so if I didn't go buy a FRER is still think AF was on her way.

Good luck to all you ladies don't give up!! Any other BFP's so far??

Congrats!!:happydance:

Ok so a little insight please, Im on CD 17 and DPO probably 2-3. For the last 2 days I have been having slight cramps in lower back a light ping pains in lower abdomen. Never had these before. Usually get mild cramps 2-3 days prior to AF, but she isn't suppose to show till 7/3. Not sure what it is. Any ideas would be great. I haven't tested, way too early in my opinion. :)

Congrats JerseyRose!!! So happy for you HH 9 months!! ;)

Ok so a little insight please, Im on CD 17 and DPO probably 2-3. For the last 2 days I have been having slight cramps in lower back a light ping pains in lower abdomen. Never had these before. Usually get mild cramps 2-3 days prior to AF, but she isn't suppose to show till 7/3. Not sure what it is. Any ideas would be great. I haven't tested, way too early in my opinion. :)

Congrats JerseyRose!!! So happy for you HH 9 months!! ;)

I'm not sure, but am feeling hopeful for you!! Looking forward to updates as you get closer to testing :)

capture-FXed for you :thumbup:

countrygurl-hmm im not sure. It could be a lot of things that could cause it but at the same time...it could be a bfp in the midst...fxed that its the bfp in the midst :thumbup:

AFM, im on cd12 at the moment. I had a few sharp pains this morning but I don't think ov is occurring at the moment. DH and I dtd this morning and cm was a creamy white. So still didn't change into the fertile stage. I have been taking iron supplements so hopefully that helps. TBH, from time to time, I get the stretchy clear cm so I just don't know when ov occurs actually. Its all just a big wait and see game. DH and I talked today and he said that we ARE going to have a kid here before he gets changed to his new duty station in 5 years :happydance: So im happy about that. And he also doesn't want to wait too long because he just realized that im turning 24 this year and he's like wait you're almost 30 so we need to have atleast 1 :dohh: As if I wasn't saying that I wanted to try to have atleast 1 child before im 30 :dohh: So we shall see. Next week, I will be at a 4 hour orientation so let's see how that goes and tomorrow I am going to the hair salon to get my hair trimmed, washed, blow dried and styled. Hopefully it turns out well because I haven't been to a salon in ages.

Definite temp increase today..keeping Fxd! Feel free to check out chart and give opinions :)

mom2b12-looks like 4dpo was your fall back temp and you definitely o'd because of the temp increase and with the slight dip and massive temp spike...it could be implantation but we never know. FXed its the start of your bfp!!!!

AFM, today is cd13 and I just got back home from getting my hair done at the salon. I totally love it. I got it trimmed, washed and curled. DH loves it also :winkwink: We didn't dtd as of yet because we didn't get the chance too but im pretty sure we will :haha: Also, 6 more days before my orientation :thumbup: Cant wait! If I don't get a bfp either this cycle or next , im going to just wait until dh gets back from his deployment in spring to ttc so he can be here throughout the pregnancy.

Well yesterday AF was due.. the past 2 months it has came right on the dot.. usually early in the morning. Today, still nothing. I don't even feel like I'm going to get it. Haven't tested since a week ago; might wait a few more days to see what happens. Hopefully I get my BFP.

:dust:

mom2b12-looks like 4dpo was your fall back temp and you definitely o'd because of the temp increase and with the slight dip and massive temp spike...it could be implantation but we never know. FXed its the start of your bfp!!!!

AFM, today is cd13 and I just got back home from getting my hair done at the salon. I totally love it. I got it trimmed, washed and curled. DH loves it also :winkwink: We didn't dtd as of yet because we didn't get the chance too but im pretty sure we will :haha: Also, 6 more days before my orientation :thumbup: Cant wait! If I don't get a bfp either this cycle or next , im going to just wait until dh gets back from his deployment in spring to ttc so he can be here throughout the pregnancy.

I'm really hoping it's the start of a bfp...I might test tomorrow...I'm really trying to resist but I don't know if I can lol...especially knowing there is a 3 pack box of frer in the cabinet :muaha:

Well yesterday AF was due.. the past 2 months it has came right on the dot.. usually early in the morning. Today, still nothing. I don't even feel like I'm going to get it. Haven't tested since a week ago; might wait a few more days to see what happens. Hopefully I get my BFP.

:dust:

:test: !!! Haha fxd for your bfp!

capture-cant wait for you to test! especially since you missed AF! FXed!

mom2b12-if I was you I would test and then just test a few days from now with the other to see what happens but that's just me seeing that im a poas addict...I already have my 4 hpts waiting to be used :haha:

capture-cant wait for you to test! especially since you missed AF! FXed!

mom2b12-if I was you I would test and then just test a few days from now with the other to see what happens but that's just me seeing that im a poas addict...I already have my 4 hpts waiting to be used :haha:

I'm a recovering poas addict lol...started getting a little expensive so trying to pace myself lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->