Anyone aged between 20&25 and ttc#1?

Hey girls, I am new here.. me (24, 25 in a month) and my DH have been trying to conceive for about a year now. In that year I have been diagnosed with PCOS by one doctor and after a while another doctor said I don't have PCOS at all...

I am on Clomid (100 mg) and I had severe ovulation pain for the first time. It happened on CD 17, I always thought I ovulate at CD 14 so maybe all this time we have tried to conceive we just missed O. We also started BDing a bit early because of that (CD 8,10,12,14 and 17) but I hope it was enough for a BFP!

So ladies I am now 13DPO,

Still testing negative and feeling really down :(

AF is due in 2 days I can feel her coming.

Anyone else feeling this way?

How's everyone?

AFM, its cd7 today and AF has left the building on cd6. So that's not bad. It really left on cd5 because cd6 was just the little bit of leftover which was a few spots. So really AF was only 5 days. That's a major change. Also, since yesterday, DH and I have been dtd :thumbup: Also for a few days now, the on and off cramping/sharp pain in my left ovary still exist. Hopefully it means my body is gearing up for ov this cycle :thumbup: Tomorrow, I should be getting an email informing me on orientation for the new job :happydance: So a lot of good things happening. And last but not least, dh is going to buy me a car since now I am going to be working. While I wasn't working, we were just using one car but now, we need another car. So off to car shopping :cloud9: Hopefully a bfp is in the midst of all the good news. And if I do get a bfp and need baby furniture, military housing usually does garage sales on the weekend and everybody is married with kids so usually they sale baby items so that will be perfect for us. So lets see how this cycle goes.

Ok I'm 12DPO and AF is due tomorrow. I tested yesterday because we had a function on last night and I wanted to have a couple of drinks, well got a BFN. Pretty sure AF will be here right on time tomorrow. Sucks because DH works away and there's a good chance he'll miss O next cycle as we've been TTC for 6 months and he's only been here for one O and that was this cycle. Good luck to all u other ladies, keep us updated!

I'm about to turn 25 in a few days. I have PCOS and my hubby and I have only been trying a little over 2 months. I haven't ovulated in that time or had a period (I went off the pill in late March). I'm about to start progesterone for 10 days to induce AF. Good luck to everyone! :dust:

Starbunny-what birth control were you taking? I was taking Generess FE and I stopped taking my pills June 8th and on the following day, I had my period which lasted 5 days. I think AF came so quickly because I was on a low dose birth control pill.

Well welcome to the new comers to this thread, everyone has very different stories.

:)

I am 14 DPO, tested this morning with FMU and BFN, other day I had all the signs of AF, including having no CM for last 2 days but now I have no symptoms of AF but also absolutely no symptoms of pregnancy either.

AF is due tomorrow so ill just have to wait and see but I am pretty sure I am out this month.

Onto the next cycle...

xZoeyx-You're not out until AF shows..and some women got their bfps AFTER AF was due. So don't give up just yet.

AFM, cd8 today and my cycle is going by pretty fast. DH and I dtd this morning. We have been dtd a lot I've noticed but hey im not complaining. Well, im looking at cars with DH and just killing time before he is off to work. Nothing really to update other than I still get the occasional sharp pain/cramp in my left ovary. Come on bfp.

I'm currently 7dpo and feeling ok. I've been super tired the past few days, like to the point where I get these spells I can't even keep my eyes open. Really keeping my fxd for bfp!!
Zoey-I agree with mzswizz until AF shows you're not out yet!!

mom2b12-fxed for your bfp!

AFM, cd9 today. Hoping my body still works on the bc system and I end up ov'ing this Thursday or Friday :thumbup: If all is the same, I should be getting AF on July 4th (Independence Day). I am going to hold out from testing as long as possible but with 4 hpts...its going to be hard :haha: Also, dh and I dtd again today so we are on the bd ball :haha: I received my confirmation email from my job and I will be starting June 27th (Next Thursday) :happydance: So dh and I will be car shopping this weekend so I will have my car before I start work :thumbup: Also, I am trying to go back to school fall semester so if all is well, I should be starting school in August. So im going to be a busy bee. Question, since I was on low dose bcp, and the day after I stopped I received af, do you think I could ov this cycle because it seems that the hormones are out my system being that I didn't have to wait for AF in weeks time?

mzswizz-congrats on your job and getting a new car!! Don't know what kind of care you're looking for, but I got a 2013 hyundai elantra last november and love love love it!! Plus it gets super great gas mileage

mom2b12-im looking for a vehicle for under $10,000, low mileage and dependable and great on gas. I have 9 cars to look at this weekend. Im thinking of leaning more towards either the chevy aveo or Nissan sentra.

So ladies I am now 13DPO,

Still testing negative and feeling really down :(

AF is due in 2 days I can feel her coming.

Anyone else feeling this way?

Hi Zoey.. I'm now 12DPO and had a negative HPT this morning as well. My boyfriend is 23 and 21 ; we've been trying for a few months with no success after being together almost 4 years now /: AF is due in 2 days for me as well :growlmad:

I was due AF yesterday, no sign but I am getting that ''feeling'' , the kind when you just know its coming :( and tested BFN today...could see a line but only when it was tilted, if it tests negative again in the morning then that is it, no more testing, just wait for AF to arrive

didn't get it right last
month, period due in 5 days :) we shall see.

I'm 21, had a burst ovarian cyst seven years ago,
found out about a year ago I have hpv. had a LEEP done about 6-9 months ago I guess. still under observation for mild cervical dysplasia, as they removed the more malicious cells with the LEEP.

keeping track of my periods, taking a multivitamin daily, along with folic acid and red raspberry leaf. recently quit smoking. talking to my doc at my next appt in three weeks about getting off cymbalta (been on it since August, 60mg daily)

and I guess that's it. :)

good luck everyone!!
I went thru the same thing as far as the hpv. I was scared to death that I would never be able to have a baby. I had the leep done about a year and half ago, and I have had normal tests ever since then, it was a blessing we caught it early. Be careful to not be disappointed if you dont get a BFP right away, I had 3 docs warn me not to try for at least a year after the leep, due to the scare tissue. We are now trying TTC #1.

I just wanted to share a bit of my story with you and hope you know, that your not alone in all this craziness. Best of luck and lots of baby dust :)

AF got me girls :(

I'm just hoping that next cycle is mine and since I started this thread ill be staying on it still. :)

I hope everyone else is feeling positive

xZoeyx Boo for AF showing her face. Well atleast you have new ammunition for this cycle :thumbup:

AFM, well my cycle is moving rather quickly. Im on cd10 today and as of today, no cramps so far :thumbup: I did get quick sharp cramp like pains after dtd with DH yesterday but Im thinking it was because I had a major orgasm :blush: But all in all, everything is going well. TBH, I don't lay down for a certain period of time anymore or check cervix or even temp. I have just been dtd with dh and having fun and moving on with what we have to do throughout the day. Also, I have been filling out the documentation online for my new job :happydance: Orientation is on the 27th so I cant wait for that. Also, I will be car shopping maybe on Friday so cant wait for that either. Im seriously hoping I ov soon though. Atleast hoping its this week. But we shall see. DH and I dtd this afternoon before he went to work :haha: This morning we had did a 2 mile run and exercised inside the house and I must say my body is sore :haha: So lets see how this cycle ends...bfp or AF.

AF got me girls :(

I'm just hoping that next cycle is mine and since I started this thread ill be staying on it still. :)

I hope everyone else is feeling positive

xZoeyx sorry to hear that AF showed her face :cry: hoping next cycle is your time ! :happydance:

xZoeyx Boo for AF showing her face. Well atleast you have new ammunition for this cycle :thumbup:

AFM, well my cycle is moving rather quickly. Im on cd10 today and as of today, no cramps so far :thumbup: I did get quick sharp cramp like pains after dtd with DH yesterday but Im thinking it was because I had a major orgasm :blush: But all in all, everything is going well. TBH, I don't lay down for a certain period of time anymore or check cervix or even temp. I have just been dtd with dh and having fun and moving on with what we have to do throughout the day. Also, I have been filling out the documentation online for my new job :happydance: Orientation is on the 27th so I cant wait for that. Also, I will be car shopping maybe on Friday so cant wait for that either. Im seriously hoping I ov soon though. Atleast hoping its this week. But we shall see. DH and I dtd this afternoon before he went to work :haha: This morning we had did a 2 mile run and exercised inside the house and I must say my body is sore :haha: So lets see how this cycle ends...bfp or AF.

Good luck with your new job and car hunting ! hopefully you get your bfp this month :dust:

capture182-thanks so much. FXed hoping you get your bfp as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->