Anyone around 3DPO??

going4three

Reaction score
Anyone around 3 DPO and want to keep eachother entertained until the fun testing starts in a week or so :) Nothing makes days go slower then TTC......:wacko:

Hi!!! I hate the tww...but I am sure we all do....thought it would be fun to find a few to make it go a bit faster :) when do you start testing?

AF should arrive around 24 Oct (DH's birthday!). But my longest cycle was 36 days. So should be testing around Halloween.

Hope to present a BFP for his birthday.

How about you?

But not hopeful this month. DH pulled out on ovulation day as he felt some discomfort. Don't think those little swimmers got in.

But not hopeful this month. DH pulled out on ovulation day as he felt some discomfort. Don't think those little swimmers got in.

You never know...I have always had the best luck 4 days before O, so you can have some stick around a bit. I am planning on testing next week. Probably way to early, but I am not good with the whole patience thing. I am due around the 20th, but this cycle has been off, so I am not terribly hopeful either. We have done all we can though....Finding out for his birthday would be awesome. I would be due around my hubby's bday if we succeed this month, which would be great!!!

Trying not to symptom spot as well, but since yesterday, cramping and peeing quite often and in the middle of the night too, which is rare for me.

And now feeling exhausted.

I have been disappointed quite a bit previously when I tested early. There was once I was late for 7 days (hence 36 days cycle) and tested BFP on 2 different cheapo brands. But turns out it was a false positive.

Peeing is usually my first sign...when I stop being able to last the night I know something is up :) cramping is always good to. I always get the most vivid dreams on good cycles to. I knew last time because I had some crazy dreams starting at 6 dpo, but BFN until 12...drove me batty. I was so certain.

I really am not feeling much....I never have luck with early testing either. It does not stop me...it does deflate me and drive me bonkers, but I have a problem. My husband always says what is a couple days, but it seems like forever to know what is going on in your body. If he only knew the money I spent, just to be disappointed.

False BFP's are pretty rare. Could have been a CP, but I suppose that is no better really. I have an early miscarriage 2 months ago and I am still trying to get into the swing of things. It made me pretty determined to have our last though. Before the two we had, we spent 10 years trying and failing...I would pray for evaps just to have some hope. Could not even get thoughs. I have forgotten how hard the trying really is and how long a cycle can be....

I like your positive attitude.

Yeah, TTC is a tough journey.

Looks like I have UTI and not BFP symptoms. :dohh:

AHHH those are the worse. It is still early early early!!! Plenty of time to feel horrible some something better!! I hope the UTI gets better quick though.

I have learned to stay positive through this journey. I was not always that way, but a good attitude gets you a little further and makes the long cycle go a little faster...

Sometimes I just want a magic machine to look inside and see what is happening. Patience is my weakness....

Ya, I want to know what's going on inside too!

Exhausted today.

Hi :hi: I'm 2dpo today. Can I join? AF due the 23rd so I might hang in until then to test. It's only my first cycle off BCP and first cycle TTC #3. We didn't get too much BD'ing in due to a teething toddler and myself having a head cold :( But we'll see :) No real symptoms to report yet.

Hi :hi: I'm 2dpo today. Can I join? AF due the 23rd so I might hang in until then to test. It's only my first cycle off BCP and first cycle TTC #3. We didn't get too much BD'ing in due to a teething toddler and myself having a head cold :( But we'll see :) No real symptoms to report yet.

Welcome mommy B! The more the merrier. Hope more ladies join us to get through this 2ww.

Hi ladies 3dpo here, cant we find a fast forward button somewhere?! This symptom spotting has been driving me insane already!

Hey ladies! I am 3-4 dpo can I join?

Any symptoms ladies?? I've been having some mild cramping and bad gas today :haha:

Mommy B I've had some cramping and gas too which my fiancé of course has to poke fun at and tell our fur child to stay away from mommy! Other than that I've had a couple mild and very brief headaches and some creamy CM (sorry TMI!)

I've been cramping most of the day and I've gotten some sticky CM. I'm trying not to symptom spot but seems impossible lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->