Anyone around 3DPO??

Rach FX for your anniversary baby!

Going4three are you temping? If so post your chart please I can tell you right away. Maybe you did O early I wouldnt worry too much as of yet some ladies HCG levels raise a lot quicker than others. As long as your not in any pain or excessive bleeding and passing 'clots' (which do not break down after being rubbed in toilet paper) I wouldnt put any unnecessary stress on yourself. FX for you!

No I do not chart, but I am gonna start after this stupid crazy cycle. I am looking through the notes I have made for this cycle and I think I O'd early...we DTD CD 8 and CD 10 so we would have caught early O...I am praying that is it. Have you ever used these tests. I would find it odd to get BFP's on 2 different brands (and the lines showed in 5 minutes because I set a timer) but I have a hard time trusting tests these cheap. I want to, just having a hard time. I am hoping my cramps CD 14-15 were implantation which would be spot on for a BFP CD 19-20....fingers crossed anyway...if so my impatience with the TWW may have paid off this month...or made me a little more crazier then normal. I honestly have no symptoms at all. I thought I had O symptoms a few days ago but maybe it was something else.

Going4three well I hope you won't need to start charting next cycle! I've never used those tests but I use $tree brand and they seem to be more sensitive than FR because I got multiple +s with those and maybe one or two with FR you'd think the more expensive ones would work better but honestly your paying for the brand name!

Destinyk I hope you are right...I guess tomorrow we will see. Either way it will be an exciting 24 hours and if not I still have a week or so of thinking positive. I have a feeling these are real though....just seems strange. I have had good luck with $1 store to. And the 88 cent Walmart ones. FRER is always sooo faint I have to second guess it...

I took the dang FRER, wish I could of/would of waited til morning cuz the sure predict was lighter then this morning and I drink a lot of fluids through the day, but who can wait.... it is official I am 1/4 pregnant. I have never seen a partial line on an HPT...have you guys.

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 9
I took the dang FRER, wish I could of/would of waited til morning cuz the sure predict was lighter then this morning and I drink a lot of fluids through the day, but who can wait.... it is official I am 1/4 pregnant. I have never seen a partial line on an HPT...have you guys.

I think it is pretty darn negative...I was joking :) Just wanted to clarify. I will check tomorrow and if it is still neg I am going to stick with other tests I think.

There it is edited, not sure if I am helping you see or not...I am so confused. This cycle has been a crazy one and I do not 100% trust IC, but this is strange. Well it will add to the craziness of the TWW... Not feeling anything, beside what I had thought were O cramps over the weekend...

Congrats! But u sure are early. Let's wait few more days. Keep us updated.

I suppose as long as there's no spotting or bleeding, then it's a good sign.

Welcome to all!

Not much symptoms for me. Just feel exhausted and have this really strange sweet smelling CM (sorry TMI). Also very thirsty. Cramping have stopped. Also been peeing middle of the night since 2DPO. I never peed at that time. Usually would sleep through it. Today is 4DPO.

Don't really feel this is my lucky cycle though, just instincts.

There it is edited, not sure if I am helping you see or not...I am so confused. This cycle has been a crazy one and I do not 100% trust IC, but this is strange. Well it will add to the craziness of the TWW... Not feeling anything, beside what I had thought were O cramps over the weekend...

Congrats! But u sure are early. Let's wait few more days. Keep us updated.

I suppose as long as there's no spotting or bleeding, then it's a good sign.

Thanks!!! I am not 100% convinced, but I think if I squint hard enough the FRER I just took has a full line...I have to put on my glasses squint hard and hold my breath lol. I will post the pic. I am a POAS a holic...Normally I wait until 9 DPO but with this cycle it has been to crazy. Welcome by the way...I hope we all get those lines this month!!! Then we can all keep eachother company for the next 9 months!!!

Welcome to all!

Not much symptoms for me. Just feel exhausted and have this really strange sweet smelling CM (sorry TMI). Also very thirsty. Cramping have stopped. Also been peeing middle of the night since 2DPO. I never peed at that time. Usually would sleep through it. Today is 4DPO.

Don't really feel this is my lucky cycle though, just instincts.

Those are great symptoms!!!! I always have to pee at night a week before BFP about...it is one of my first signs and I always swear I am out. When I am sooo positive it is my month, it never is. Sending you loads of baby dust and sticky beans!!!

Here is my 2nd FRER with a bit of holding fluids and hold. I think I see a squinter, but I could have line eye and maybe just maybe I need to wait a bit and stop peeing on everything in sight. Stupid husband not being home tonight blah bored and alone with to much to pee on.

Attachments

• frerline.jpg
    frerline.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 15
Going4three I can't wait for tomorrow's FMU!!! That would be awesome to be able to be preggy at the same time and swap feelings and symptoms and all that good stuff.

So this morning when I took my temp I was half asleep I was pretty bummed when I saw my temp cause I thought it was going down all I saw was .47 but when I looked at it again with my phone light I realized the first number was 98 NOT 97 talk about a spike! I'm hoping this is good good good! Also last night and the night before I had to get up to wee in the middle of the night this soooo unlike me as well. GL everyone I don't want to get my hopes up too high im waaaaay too excited right now

Going4three O M G at first I didn't see then I thought well let me turn my brightness up (on my phone, I try to conserve battery hehe) and guess what I SEE it!

Going4three O M G at first I didn't see then I thought well let me turn my brightness up (on my phone, I try to conserve battery hehe) and guess what I SEE it!

Here it is with a filter, you can see it better then but I wanted to post it unedited to see if anyone else could see it, cuz I do have line eye and FRER indents have totally got me before...I have a love/hate relationship with them and that was why I changed to IC's...I think I am going to call doctor tomorrow, well today and just get blood work. I hate the guessing game. Fingers crossed this was an early O and not early implant or false BFP's....I am more confident that you can see something though :)

Attachments

• edited frer line.jpg
    edited frer line.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 9
Going4three I can't wait for tomorrow's FMU!!! That would be awesome to be able to be preggy at the same time and swap feelings and symptoms and all that good stuff.

So this morning when I took my temp I was half asleep I was pretty bummed when I saw my temp cause I thought it was going down all I saw was .47 but when I looked at it again with my phone light I realized the first number was 98 NOT 97 talk about a spike! I'm hoping this is good good good! Also last night and the night before I had to get up to wee in the middle of the night this soooo unlike me as well. GL everyone I don't want to get my hopes up too high im waaaaay too excited right now

YEAH!!!!! I am soooo hoping for you!! And yes it would be awesome to spend the next 9 months complaining and comparing together. Let's hope that is what happens. I am not that keen on temping, but that sounds great from what I know!!!! WOO HOOOO!!!!! :happydance:

I have a harder time seeing it on my computer with the pic bigger. My phone shows it much better...I am hoping it is not an indent. We will see. I am kind of starting to believe, but I hate to get my hopes up.

Going4three that is a thin line girl that is no indent to me! And I'm so hoping too. I'm thinking early O and implantation was recently that's why the line is still faint in a couple days Im sure it will be an obvious :bfp:

Destinyk I hope you are right...and hopefully by next week we are all posting lots of pics of things we peed on!!! I sleep days, but I am getting up early today to call doc and hopefully they can squeeze in a lab appointment. I am going to feel like a fool saying I am only CD 20 and getting BFP's lol. But they have seen me through all my pregnancies and have never had any false alarms.

Going4three I hope they have nothing but good news for you. I'm trying to resist the urge to pee on everything in sight haha don't know when I'm going to test yet fiance keeps asking!

If labs come back good I will send you my left over sure predicts and wondfos...I have like 70 lol then you can start testing immediately!!!!

Going4three aww that is much appreciated I've got just about every body part crossed for you! When can you call doc? I'm excited for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->