Anyone around 3DPO??

Hi gals can i join? Im at this stage too. Just wondering, iv been getting kind of pinching like feeling in my lower back is this a sign? Just curious as to what it is

MommyB FX!! Hope this is our month

Everton I hope it is because I've had some very dull lower back pain as well!

Fingers crossed destiny also feeling tired god this 2 week wait thing is a killer

Everton it really is and every other woman who isn't trying can get pregnant on command it seems, I was exhausted yesterday wanted to be in bed by 8

Oh god same here!! I know plenty who get pregnant by 'accident' and unplanned its so annoying and they complain about it! ! I wish it was all that easy

Everton if only it were that easy Id snap my fingers and itd be done. Not like mean girls puts it 'DO NOT have sex you will get pregnant, don't have sex in the missionary position don't have sex standing up' hahah

Okay symptom spotting for me tonight!! I went to the bathroom and had the hugest glob of CM on the TP! Then after that it kept staying creamy. And also I've been constipated for the past couple days and I've just had diarrhea....sorry for the TmI. So weird!

😂😂😂 mean girls is a classic! Havnt had spotting yet but i wish u the best of luck 🍀 i dont know what to be expecting over the next two weeks

Mommyb things seem to be looking well for you!

Everton it sure is a classic, thank you and the same to you. Sticky dust to everyone!! I'm not to sure what to expect either just reading into everything too much ya know the usual heh

I'd like to join. I am 4 DPO today.

I also love Mean Girls. On Wednesdays we wear pink...so fetch lol.

Can I join too? I think im around 1 dpo. This is our 3rd month ttc. Hoping for a bfp this month so we can have an anniversary baby!

Welcome everyone!!! And tons of sticky dust to all :)
I am a little confused and scared today and think maybe I O'd early. I am hoping anyway. I got a BFP today...on Wondfo and SurePredict. I had a faint one last night on SurePredict and tested today and all are faint BFP's. I am only on CD 19. I started OPK's on CD 7 then missed a few days and started again on CD 10 and they were dark the entire time, but not 100% positive. But I felt period cramping on CD 14-15 and thought okay must be ovulation because the cramping was pretty noticeable, then disappeared the next morning. My OPK's have stayed pretty dark and I thought maybe try and HPT...What the heck?? I am praying I O'd early because if I did ovulate on 14-15 this is not good...the tests are super faint, but a bit darker then last night and would I get false BFP's on both Wondfo and SurePredict??? They were negative 3 days ago for sure. I will try posting pics. They are super light, but there and I can see them in pics.

Welcome everyone!!!! Glad to have some nice girls to share this journey with. TTC is a crazy crazy journey!!!!

What do you guys think...I really want a BFP, but I am scared...praying it is and I ovulated early. Lines showed up in 5 minutes, so I know it can not be evaps....

Attachments

• progression dry_opt2.jpg
    progression dry_opt2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 10
They are super light, so you have to squint :) Light lines get lighter for me in pics...

There it is edited, not sure if I am helping you see or not...I am so confused. This cycle has been a crazy one and I do not 100% trust IC, but this is strange. Well it will add to the craziness of the TWW... Not feeling anything, beside what I had thought were O cramps over the weekend...

Attachments

• progression dry_opt4.jpg
    progression dry_opt4.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 8
I am nervous because from my understanding early BFP's are not necessarily good....maybe they are just crappy cheap tests..

Anniversary babies rock!!!! Our second was due on our anniversary and born 1 week earlier via C-section!!!

Anniversary babies rock!!!! Our second was due on our anniversary and born 1 week earlier via C-section!!!

That's awesome. Not only would that part be great, but af is due the 23rd, and if it hasn't shown I plan on testing the 24th which is the day DH and I go to NY to visit his brother. We only get to see him a couple times a year and would love to be able to tell him in person!! Going to try and keep myself distracted for the next 2 weeks until test day lol

Rach FX for your anniversary baby!

Going4three are you temping? If so post your chart please I can tell you right away. Maybe you did O early I wouldnt worry too much as of yet some ladies HCG levels raise a lot quicker than others. As long as your not in any pain or excessive bleeding and passing 'clots' (which do not break down after being rubbed in toilet paper) I wouldnt put any unnecessary stress on yourself. FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->