Anyone around 3DPO??

Appointment went well. Was shocked to see my doctor is about 5 months pregnant. She walked in and asked if I was pregnant and then laughed and said I should know anyday. She said the cyst will not effect pregnancy and should go away when I start AF if I am not pregnant. She did not think it could cause lines on a HPT (I got that original info from ER doc) but she did say it can make your HCG around 6-7 and could show in blood on occasions, but that a normal line would be a positive and to call her if I get one.

I may just be getting some really bad indent tests this month. Seems weird, some were pretty convincing, but I have heard FRER can pick up 6.3 so I suppose a very faint line could appear at 6-7. I will be testing over the weekend and let you girls know. If not she thinks I am due around Monday, due to OPK and the timeframe these cyst develop and the ultrasound. So if I am not pregnant we will be close to the same cycle days again.

Hope it's a real BFP and not a cyst BFP. Can't wait.

Thank you Zen, I am testing tonight...FXFXFX :) I will let you know how it goes.

AF due tomorrow or maybe Tuesday and I think I will be joining you gals for another month. Very much negative tests today and I am not testing tomorrow I do not think. I am about done with FRER. I took a test yesterday and it looked like a faint line, took another and another faint line. Went and bought some more and they have been BFN ever since. So I was upset thinking a chemical or something or getting really frustrated with the cyst. So I just pulled out the 2 "positives" from last night and cracked them open...quite literally the BIGGEST indents I have ever seen and a dye pool all around it making it appear like a pink line. I am hating FRER and am done buying them. They get worse and worse every month. I have never been so fooled then this month. I am doubting every line I have gotten this month and there have been some really good ones. If I do not start Tuesday I will do a digital Wednesday, but I know the cyst may delay AF, so I am hoping I start so I can get this dumb month over with. I have been pregnant 5 times and birthed 2 children and have never been so fooled by a pregnancy test. I am debating calling them tomorrow, because due to these stupid lines I have bought about 30 tests this month and I never would have otherwise. I have some pics I think of yesterdays test and I will post them. I was so tricked I went and bought stuff to surprise my DH today. I am so heated. I think they do this on purpose to get people to see faint lines and drive them crazy and I am so over buying into it. Next month we should all make a pact to not test until 12 DPO at the earliest. Cuz I am on FRER strike!!!!!!

It is hard to see in the picture, but it was really obvious in real life. A faint thin pink line is what it looked like, but after opening it was just a HUGE indent. Not sure if you can see it in these pic. I took like 100 pictures and do not want to go through all of them. But trust me when I say, they were super convincing. Faint, but not so faint you needed a flashlight and a magnifying glass.

Attachments

• 20141025_104452.jpg
    20141025_104452.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 20141024_235127_opt.jpg
    20141024_235127_opt.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 3
Hope AF doesn't arrive tomorrow.

Am taking a break from TTC at the moment. Some family crisis that puts us off the mood.

Hope AF doesn't arrive tomorrow.

Am taking a break from TTC at the moment. Some family crisis that puts us off the mood.

Oh no, I am sorry. Sometimes a break can be a good thing. I did that before we had our first. After years of trying I was over it. I hope everything works out for you!! And I hope you still can check in this month from time to time.

Here is my cheapy first signal tonight. I am having bad luck with tests this month or something is up...I am really sick of it. Thought I would share. I think it is a defective test, because the line is weird and skinny. Showed in under 10 minutes, but even though in the past I have never had anything but white with these, a few of been like this this week. This one is by far the darkest though.

Attachments

• 20141027_000621_opt.jpg
    20141027_000621_opt.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 6
Blood test negative this morning, so I am getting some weird tests this month. Freakin strange. Looks like I will be working on a baby next month, since I am sure it would be showing on a blood test by now.

Oh dear. Sorry to hear that. Maybe that cyst is making all these tests weird.

CD9 now. Time flies!

Something is remarkably different this cycle. Since D&C, i have always had this extreme pain on the lower left side of the uterus, only on CD3. I have heard that it might be scar tissue from the D&C and was quite worried. None of the Obgyn was able to tell me what it was.

After the HSG this time, the pain has gone entirely! It feels as if back to pre-miscarriage, pre-pregnancy time. Whatever it was, HSG has cleared it.

And with Metformin for 2 months now, I lost a little over 2 pounds. I am not overweight and BMI is good.

Trying hard not to focus too much on TTC this month. Internet cheapie OPKs has arrived. Now waiting for PreSeed from Amazon.

Just want to say that it was really amazing not to feel that pain anymore. I had that pain for over a year which only comes on CD3 and miraculously disappeared next day.

Going4three any news?

Zen glad youve gotten some pain relief!

Afm 5 going on 6 days late, no af, still bfn. Testing again friday which will be 1 week late and if still neg ill be calling my dr for a blood test. This is just too weird. Af is never late. Im bored while dh is out so I googled '5 days late with bfn' and found a great page with tons of mommas who didnt get their bfps until anywhere from 9 days late to 40 days late. Made me feel better. Anything to keep us sane during this 2....or 3.... week wait, right?! Lol

So, today is the actual CD9 and i had some weird cramps on my left side and then had brown spotting. OPK is negative. Strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->