Anyone around 3DPO??

I am still going to keep my fingers crossed for you. You never know what tomorrow will bring. Until the witch shows it is not over.

I really hope tomorrow has some good news.

Sucks, just read that HSG may delay period. I guess this is what is happening. Doesn't feel pregnant at all.

Sucks, just read that HSG may delay period. I guess this is what is happening. Doesn't feel pregnant at all.

Maybe u ovulated late....

I never felt pregnant when I was...only when I was not. I hope your dip was implantation and the HCG is delaying period!!!! And just not strong enough to show yet!!! You are still in it.

Let's test tomorrow as planned. Just in case!!! Unless you cave today, in which case keep me updated.

Thanks a lot for the encouragement. Losing hope bit by bit. Ok shall test tmw.

I m officially out. AF came today. CD32. Looks like i have ovulated late. Good luck to you.

I m officially out. AF came today. CD32. Looks like i have ovulated late. Good luck to you.

I am so sorry Zen....

I hope this new cycle brings you an August baby!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you all month. It can take a bit for the metformin to work, but I hope upping the dose helps you. It took about 6 months of being on 1000/day for me.

I am not really sure how my cycle is going. Looking forward to seeing the doctor Friday and talking about it with her.

Yes, do keep me updated. I hope yours a BFP.

I really hope Metformin will do it's miracle for me. Thanks for giving me lots of encouragement.

Yes, do keep me updated. I hope yours a BFP.

I really hope Metformin will do it's miracle for me. Thanks for giving me lots of encouragement.

If I start AF let's continue the thread and be cycle buddies next month...that is if I start (due to the cyst)

I got some faint lines again yesterday and today, but due to the cyst and them not being darker today, I am not holding my breath. I will let you know what the doctor says (I am going to beg and plead for blood work) and I will let you know if I get a for sure positive. These faint lines are killing me and my wallet. My DH thinks I am crazy I think, but he tries to understand.

Yes, let's continue as cycle buddies, but i really hope u get ur bfp. Hope the doc will do some blood work for u so that all anxieties r answered.

Ladies I totally fell off this thread for some reason. Had a huge drop today but no signs of AF latest she's due would be Saturday.

What's going on with everyone here? there was so much to read!

Ladies I totally fell off this thread for some reason. Had a huge drop today but no signs of AF latest she's due would be Saturday.

Welcome back. I do not totally get the temp thing, but hopefully she stays away :)

I had a hemorrhagic cyst that was causing the faint lines on the HPT and eventually caused some pretty horrible pain, sending me to the ER. I O'd late from both left and right ovary, confirmed via ultrasound (O'ing caused the cyst, which is on the right, left had normal O cyst not bleeding) and now am waiting out for either AF or a BFP or neither if the cyst delays AF until it clears up. Although I think a BFP has to be confirmed with a doctor, but I am not 100% sure. I did not get a lot of answers due to pain and then pain meds in the ER, but he said it could cause faint, inconsistent lines on a HPT, but generally is seen as false positive's on blood. Seeing doctor tomorrow, so hoping to have more answers. I think I am about 9-10 DPO and really trying to wait until 12-13 to test...but I am never very successful about that.

How have you been? I was wondering where you ended up!!

Yes, let's continue as cycle buddies, but i really hope u get ur bfp. Hope the doc will do some blood work for u so that all anxieties r answered.

YEAH!!!!! I will let you know what they say tomorrow, and of course keep you updated if I see two dark lines over the weekend :) And worse case for me, it will be great to eachother to keep company next month.

I'm going to start charting starting this cycle.

I'm going to start charting starting this cycle.

I may start with you, after this cycle I think I should. I am just not sure if I am dedicated enough to keep it up properly....but I may try.

Going4three oh man it seems I missed a lot!! Sorry I wasn't here for support I suscribed so I shouldn't miss anything :thumbup: Hope you end up getting a BFP

AFM my temps have been super high but today I got quite a dip, I've found some chart thats ended in pregnancy on FF that shot right back up so I'm hoping that's what my temp will do tomorrow. As of today no signs of AF which I can usually predict so I'm thinking that could be a good sign FX. Guess we will see tomorrow morning!

Zen thank you! sorry the :witch: showed, lots of sticky dust your way for this cycle!

FX for you Destiny!!!

I am heading to the doctors here shortly and hope I have some answers. I got a ghost line on the First Signal's (88 cent Walmart brand) last night and this morning. Can not tell color, but I have never had those show anything, unless hours later. This cyst just makes me question everything and I am praying they can do some blood work.

I have been really sicky to, but I do know I can not read into symptoms at all this month. kind of takes the fun (what little there is) out of the TWW....

I will let you gal's know what they say today...Taking a FRER right before I go and holding now for it. I want to be able to tell them if I get a clear enough line on that one.

Do either of you take the first signal? Have either of you had ghost lines. They are thick and seen from all angles, but better seen from the side. Maybe I just never looked close enough, but I would have thought I would have noticed them before, last night I could see it as the test was on the counter just sitting there. I do know they have lines hours later, but I am curious your experience. Thanks!!!

Going4three thanks but witch showed!

Hoping the dr has lots of answer for you (good ones at that) never took that brand test though! Hopefully it's not a fluke

Going4three thanks but witch showed!

Hoping the dr has lots of answer for you (good ones at that) never took that brand test though! Hopefully it's not a fluke

Oh no!!! Stupid witch. Maybe we can all spend next month with a new cycle together. Maybe it will go faster if we all have people to chat with.

These faint lines this month are ridiculous, but I think it is the cyst. I had never heard of anything like that before and it is serious driving me mad... Leaving shortly and hoping and hoping for answers.

Appointment went well. Was shocked to see my doctor is about 5 months pregnant. She walked in and asked if I was pregnant and then laughed and said I should know anyday. She said the cyst will not effect pregnancy and should go away when I start AF if I am not pregnant. She did not think it could cause lines on a HPT (I got that original info from ER doc) but she did say it can make your HCG around 6-7 and could show in blood on occasions, but that a normal line would be a positive and to call her if I get one.

I may just be getting some really bad indent tests this month. Seems weird, some were pretty convincing, but I have heard FRER can pick up 6.3 so I suppose a very faint line could appear at 6-7. I will be testing over the weekend and let you girls know. If not she thinks I am due around Monday, due to OPK and the timeframe these cyst develop and the ultrasound. So if I am not pregnant we will be close to the same cycle days again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->