Anyone around 3DPO??

Talked to the nurse at my doctors today and got some good news. Cyst is a hemorrhagic cyst that occurred after ovulation when the corpus luteal cyst leaked some blood from a broken blood vessel , which is what causes the pain and enlargement. It should not effect pregnancy at all. AND, I ovulated from my left side as well, so I have two eggs roaming around in there somewhere. They do not know if I o'd on time or late, but they said I have the hemorrhagic cyst which is a dropped egg on right and another follicle that is a normal corpus luteal cyst on left that dropped. We covered our bases regardless of o timeframe (my husband was very lucky this month lol)...I was a little shocked to have bad news turn into shocking news....of course even if I got pregnant this cycle, twins would not be likely, but crazy to know it would be possible. :winkwink:

Most likely until the cyst resolves, if I do not get pregnant this month, my cycles will be delayed, so FX'd for this month!!!!

Anyone testing this week? I am going to start testing again Monday, when my period would be due if I O'd on time....

Good to hear abt that. I will be testing on Wednesday if no AF on Tuesday. But having all signs of AF arriving, so may not need to test at all. Good luck to you.

Good to hear abt that. I will be testing on Wednesday if no AF on Tuesday. But having all signs of AF arriving, so may not need to test at all. Good luck to you.

Fingers crossed. You are way early for AF symptoms, so hopefully that is something else!!! Good luck!!!

Been researching the cyst I have tonight and I think if I get a BFP it can not be trusted. So if I do I will have to wait until pregnancy can be verified from an ultrasound. That is going to suck....even if they do blood work and HCG is rising it sounds like it could be from the cyst. Not many cysts make HCG, but my specific one does. BLAHHHH...well I am still going to hope for a BFP, but if I get one it is going to be a long 2 weeks until they can verify with an ultrasound. I have never had a cycle like this one. This is just crazy...can not wait to see my doctor next week in person and get more info.

Yeah, u will never know if it's real or not fr POAS. First time hearing abt ur condition. Hopefully ur doc can give u more info.

Tmw is CD28. And today it's all the wet feeling down there and slight cramps. Feels just like before AF. Well, I m ok abt it though. Hope metformin will be longer in my system so that no more miscarriages. Hope to lose more pounds too. I hope u get ur bfp though, after all that u went through.

Yeah, u will never know if it's real or not fr POAS. First time hearing abt ur condition. Hopefully ur doc can give u more info.

Tmw is CD28. And today it's all the wet feeling down there and slight cramps. Feels just like before AF. Well, I m ok abt it though. Hope metformin will be longer in my system so that no more miscarriages. Hope to lose more pounds too. I hope u get ur bfp though, after all that u went through.

Yeah, I had never heard of that either...doctor said it may possibly cause faint inconsistent BFP's at the hospital, but there was a post where a girl had one and her HCG was over 700 and she had to wait until ultrasound to know if it was the cyst or she was pregnant. Seemed weird though because she said she was 7 weeks and when you have a bleeding cyst they monitor it closely, especially if you are pregnant, with regular ultrasounds and they should have seen a baby by then. Probably can not believe everything you read online, which is why I want to talk to my doctor.

Woke up today with (yes TMI alert) gobs and gobs of snotty cm when I wiped. That was interesting...I have only had that pregnant, but if the cyst can cause pg symptoms I do not want to read to much into anything.

I can not wait until you test...I can not believe how strong you are. I am so weak. I really am going to try and wait until Monday though. I do not want to spend a ton of money if I o'd late.

Your symptoms sound good!!! Early pregnancy feels just like AF is starting, and it feels like that for weeks!! I am so hoping for you!!! I know the PCOS journey and it is a tough one, but it can totally be a successful one!!!!

Thanks for the encouragement. It's just too many disappointments from POAS in the past. And countless times I told DH that i was very sure i was pregnant, then turns out i was not. Poor DH. So from then on, i promised myself not to think too much abt it and only tell him if it's real.

I hv completely forgotten the symptoms from my last pregnancy, except that i had implantation bleeding on the day AF was due and lots of painful bloating before that. That was the sure sign. Now nothing of that.

Are u still testing on monday?

Thanks for the encouragement. It's just too many disappointments from POAS in the past. And countless times I told DH that i was very sure i was pregnant, then turns out i was not. Poor DH. So from then on, i promised myself not to think too much abt it and only tell him if it's real.

I hv completely forgotten the symptoms from my last pregnancy, except that i had implantation bleeding on the day AF was due and lots of painful bloating before that. That was the sure sign. Now nothing of that.

Are u still testing on monday?

Yeah, I think I will test Monday and then every couple days after until dr appointment Friday where I will ask for blood work to be sure. I am hoping she will do it. I either o'd 2 Mondays ago when I had cramping or maybe 5 days ago...looks like I am going to spend a fortune on tests this month.

I have a lot of symptoms now, but I know I can not read into them. That is hard for me because I like to analyze everything.

Tomorrow is the day Zen for you!! I can not wait!!! I will be stalking to find out.

I understand the disappointment. I do not know how many months I thought for sure and nothing. The months it happened, I was certain I was not pregnant. Go figure.

I will have my fingers crossed for you all night!!!

In fact every month I have been pregnant I never tested early. I was pretty certain it was not my month and forgot about it and then a few days after period was due I had to run to the store really quick.

Correction: AF should due on 22nd Oct. So will only test on 23rd Oct.

I am getting restless now. Can't wait for AF to come so we can kick start again. I can feel her coming. Night sweats, diarrhea. All the usual AF symptoms.

And I know she will be right on time, knowing my history. So, it's like I am very sure she is coming and yet I have to wait for her royal arrival.

No AF is always a good sign...the other symptoms could be pg or the metformin, not AF. I am so hoping for you!!!

I can not wait until you test. I tested yesterday, I am so weak and it still looked like the faintest line, but I think it could have easily been evap, or the cyst. I hate pg tests nowadays. They always seem to have the worse evaps or indents. It was not like that years ago. It was definitely what I have to consider as negative. It got me a little down this time, because if my cycle was normal I would be due today...but I keep telling myself I could only be 6 dpo according to the last pos OPK. This cycle is just the pits. Hopefully it ends better then it has been so far.

Try to keep your head up. Your strength in not testing inspires me. I have the hardest time, but I think I am going to try and hold out a couple days. I think I am wasting them right now anyway.

I am having symptoms now, no more snotty cm, but my breast are killing me, but I really can not read to much into that because nausea and breast tenderness similar to early pg is a symptom of the cyst. And so is cramping etc. So I just have to try and put it in the back of my mind.

So long as AF is not here, you are not out of the game yet.

Let's test together.

No, i don't temp either but whenever AF is near, feels my temp shift from hot to cold.

Anyway, I caved and tested this morning after a BFP dream. But it's a BFN. AF is due today.

Truly don't think this is my month. Hope it's yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->