Anyone been to Haven?

catty

Reaction score
I was looking to go on a little break before the new baby is born and i looked up Haven holidays and we could go for 4 days to one in Scotland for £97.

It looks good but is it Actually?
We will have our son with us who will be about 8 months old and in March the weather probably wont be warm yet. I dont want to go much later than March/April as im due in June.

Thanks

Which site is it?

We've been to Berwick Haven which was great and are hoping to go to Craig Tara this year as I've heard amazing things about it.

It was either of them as there a similar distance, I think the one at craig tara was £10 more so price wise either would be ok. It looks like it has lots to do but maybe not for a baby?

I went to a caravan park in essex as a child and there was alot of chavs haha so hoping its not like that (lots of young teens hanging round smoking etc)

I've been to the Haggerston Castle one and it was pretty good but was in summer and kids were older :flow:

I know Craig Tara has a softplay etc so I would take LO at that age. Maci was seven months when we went to Berwick ( Summer 2.5) and we enjoyed it :)

At that age, I'd definitely go to Craig Tara over Berwick, the softplay would swing it for me!

Iv been to haven sites both as a child myself and also with my two. All sites I have been too have been fine. We took Lucas when he was 7months to a haven site and although he was too young for the entertainment he enjoyed the pool and the soft play and it was just a nice break :)

The sun have started their 9.50 holidays at haven, might make it a little cheaper xx

Craig tara is good but not sure theres much to do for a baby. Theres a swimming pool if your LO would like that. When i was there the softplay area was a ball pitt and then ride on etcs and was quite small. Also was alot of unsupervised older kids running about. I think there are baby swings in the park tho maybe your LO would enjoy. Also plenty of walking to do. We brought our LO when he was 3 months and 6 months and he enjoyed the swimming both times, the ball pitt and strolls in the pram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->