Anyone breastfeeding and ttc?

I would say my dd1 was still very much a baby up until past age 2 so I'm happy for a slightly longer age gap (hopefully nearer 2 years)
I'm like you though I don't want much longer than that as I know my 2 girls will be close and I wouldn't want a 3rd to be left out.
I'm just hoping to be pregnant this year- no idea how long it will take. I'm in no rush to stop breastfeeding either. My af didn't come back till 10 months this time and it was 6 months with dd1 so it's delayed things more this time too! Maybe my body wants a break!

It sounds like we have very similar thoughts on it. I see chikdren who are 20 months old now and they still seem so young, yet I expected DS1 to grow up so suddenly when he was that age and his little brother arrived. I think a few more months really helps with their development, but I also don't want no.3 to be left out.

My op is all done now, and according to my OPKs, I ovulated a couple of days a go, so we're skipping this cycle but hopefully will give it a good go next cycle. If my estimated ovulation time next cycle is correct and we fall lucky, then the baby would be due on DS2's 2nd birthday. I'd rather they didn't share a birthday, but I'm not going to avoid trying for that reason as you never know when they'll actually arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qpurple547
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->