Anyone care to guess????

Oh hun, hugs to you! I'm so sorry you didn't get your boy xxx
Thank you.
Does anyone know if 9oz at 19.4 weeks pregnant is bad?
tech said baby was breech but said that baby should move,what will happen if baby stays that way? and what exactly is breech?

Oh Hun, I'm sorry you didn't get your son :(
But congrats on a little girl. I know it's not what you wanted but I just want to offer you some support.
I'm not sure about the 9oz thing, how far along are you?
And breech means that bub is bum down instead of head down, they still have time to move into head down but if she doesn't move before your due date or when you go into labour they will probably make you have a c section ( unless you can find someone that will let you have a breech birth, it is possible )
Lots of :hugs: Hun. If you don't mind I'd love to follow you on the rest of your pregnany to keep you company and offer support.
I'm not even pregnant yet ( miscarried in feb ) and in the TWW now. Hoping we caught the egg!

[URL=https://s695.photobucket.com/user/KRAZYBLU09/media/IMG_20130417_202336_zpsc1c57930.jpg.html][IMG]https://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv313/KRAZYBLU09/IMG_20130417_202336_zpsc1c57930.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Oh Hun, I'm sorry you didn't get your son :(
But congrats on a little girl. I know it's not what you wanted but I just want to offer you some support.
I'm not sure about the 9oz thing, how far along are you?
And breech means that bub is bum down instead of head down, they still have time to move into head down but if she doesn't move before your due date or when you go into labour they will probably make you have a c section ( unless you can find someone that will let you have a breech birth, it is possible )
Lots of :hugs: Hun. If you don't mind I'd love to follow you on the rest of your pregnany to keep you company and offer support.
I'm not even pregnant yet ( miscarried in feb ) and in the TWW now. Hoping we caught the egg!
Awe well thank you I would definitely like that. I am feeling a little better now that I have bought a pink outfit lol. Hubby is excited and happy along with everyone I know so that helps a lot.

I will have my FX for your BFP this month!!!! I will be looking for updates :)

Awe well thank you I would definitely like that. I am feeling a little better now that I have bought a pink outfit lol. Hubby is excited and happy along with everyone I know so that helps a lot.

I will have my FX for your BFP this month!!!! I will be looking for updates :)
Yep that's definitely a girl :) that's such a good shot too.
No worries Hun, it's always nice to have someone to talk to.
I also went out and bought a blue outfit when I found out I was pregnant with DS2 and it made me feel a lot better.

Yep that's definitely a girl :) that's such a good shot too.
No worries Hun, it's always nice to have someone to talk to.
I also went out and bought a blue outfit when I found out I was pregnant with DS2 and it made me feel a lot better.
Yes it is....there was no denying that it was girl after I saw this.
I am hoping me and DH can keep trying and eventually get our boy.
LOL buying is the cure for everything haha. Depression,anger everything.

Oh Hun I'm sorry! If only we could swap! I know how you feel :hugs: I'm sure your DD will love having a baby sister though xxx

Breech is bottom down not head down but that's normal for this gestation xxx

I think it does help to buy something in the colour you are getting. I've seen some blue stuff that I might buy although I don't really need anything . I don't know for sure yet though so haven't bought anything.

Yeah I went out and bought 2 blue outfits but wistfully kept looking at pink stuff :dohh:

Aww hun I'm so sorry you didn't get you're boy. I was exactly like you after I had my scan and found out I was having another boy, it does get better and you will forget about your GD when she is here xxxx

I used to wander around the girls section for as long as I did the boys section every time I went shopping for ages after having my last. For months now I've managed to avoid the girls sections and will continue to stay away from them until I have a reason to go there.

Yeah I went out and bought 2 blue outfits but wistfully kept looking at pink stuff :dohh:
I am doing the same thing....every time I go shopping I glance at the boy things and my heart kind of melts a little.

Aww hun I'm so sorry you didn't get you're boy. I was exactly like you after I had my scan and found out I was having another boy, it does get better and you will forget about your GD when she is here xxxx
I was hoping the tech was wrong because she only took a quick 5 second glance but I guess that is just how obvious it was. I am already starting to get over it though, I love her so much already and DH couldn't be happier. DD is so over the moon,she talks to the baby and is so anxious for her to be born. It helps a lot with the coping process that everyone is so on board.

I used to wander around the girls section for as long as I did the boys section every time I went shopping for ages after having my last. For months now I've managed to avoid the girls sections and will continue to stay away from them until I have a reason to go there.
Awe I am sorry, I completely feel your pain. How do you manage to stay away from the girl aisle??? I always go to the boy section its like a curse or something lol. I was so disappointed at first I asked DH if we could dress her in boy clothes for about a week, But of course he said no haha. It would have been kind of weird and would not have helped me move on at all so I am glad.

Little girls are much more fun to dress up! The boy sections are so boring!

Until I fell pregnant I had convinced myself that I was never going to have a girl anyway. I didn't think I was ever going to fall pregnant again so definitely no girl. I just refuse to go into those sections and when looking on line I wont click girl. Its been hard though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->