• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

hi all, just wondering how you are all getting along. af is finally here so my transfer has been set for 22nd!!! yay!!
close to you im thinking then cynthia ;)

Hey bumski! Yes our transfers will be really close! AF should be here today but still nothing. I definitely do feel it on her way though.

It's cd 40 and no Af yet so i'm going to have a blood test tomorrow to see what's up. Hope I can start the FET soon. My cycles are always 36-41 days but I usually spot the day before Af and I'm not spotting yet so either I'm pregnant or my cycle is screwed up!!

Well I know which one I will be hoping for you notso. A suprise BFP would be lovely for you ;)
Hopefully af will be here today Cynthia, we are all going to be so close on this one, will be nice to go through the tww together x

oh boy..so, I had blood work this morning. I am cd41 today and I am NOT pregnant. In fact, they are telling me they think I just recently ovulated. Are you kidding? I should get an award for patience. :)

Oh no! What a disappointment! Af always playing games, when you don't want it, there she is and for once when you do she decides to hold off. Could they not prescribe provera or anything? Fx it won't be too long now.

I'm ready for af to go away now, really want to get this FET done, been doing this ivf cycle for months now and I'm so scared as I have completely put my life on hold. We didn't even go away this year as the only chance we had to go the hosp said not to incase I got ill from OHSS :(

bumski - They would have proscribed provera only if my blood test showed that I hadn't ovulated yet. Because I did ovulate, they want me to wait for it to come naturally. Looks like my transfer might not even happen until November because of this delay - can I still stay in this thread? ;) I know how you feel about putting your life on hold. I feel the same way. Hope this works. Not getting any younger here.

Oh I hope you do stay, oct-nov doesn't matter, hey so yr in yr tww anyway so we can obsess with you ;) x

bumski - Unfortunately my hubby and I haven't had sex in like 1.5 weeks so we definitely missed ovulation. :( If ovulation happened when it usually does, between days 22-25, we would have had it covered with a couple days before and after. Unfortunately this cycle screwed us over!!!

Can I join? I will be doing FET this month as well! Well assuming AF arrives this weekend like it is supposed to!

Dilla - If your Af comes please tell her to bring my Af with her! Btw - 41 eggs!? Amazing .. I thought my 26 was a lot!

Notoptimistic- ill make sure the message is passed along :) and thanks I was shocked when they said 41 as well as when I was last checked it was 24! Ended up with 10 which was great!

Welcome dilia!

Girls, I had such a horrible day today! Feeling down in the dumps. Definitely feeling af on her way and the hormones are making me feel crazy. I'm 2 days late today so I broke down and tested. Bfn of course! So dumb of me to think there was even a chance! I'm so ready to try again and I'm tired of the delay. Hurry up af!! Yup, as you can tell I'm feeling pretty fed up today.

Oh no notoptomistic, that's typical, well hopefully af won't be too far away now, enjoy your freedom before it arrives Hun x

Hi diliapickle, of course you can join, more the merrier. GL for this cycle hun.
And wow, what a lot of eggs you got! Did you do a fresh transfer? I had 32 eggs and mine was cancelled due to poss OHSS x

Hey Cynthia, I don't blame you for testing, we have all been there Hun. Afterall we just want that BFP.
Sorry af is being a pain and not here yet, I hope she arrives for you soon, I understand the frustration of waiting, fx it's not long now x

Cynthia - sorry you are having a rough day!! I hope AF gets here soon so you can start! :)

bumski - thanks! And I wasn't able to do a transfer because my progesterone levels were too high :( they never even mentioned OHSS to me but I am pretty sure I had least had a mild case as I felt awful for a week after and was so bloated I looked pregnant! Finally better now and just waiting for AF to arrive and today I started spotting so looks like she will be here soon! yay!

oh yay, bring on the afs in this thread, thats what i say lol
so looks like it will be cd1 tomorrow then ;)
what are you all taking?
im wearing two estradol patches and change them every 4th day then pessaries from cd15 i think x

Cynthia - Did AF arrive today? I also feel like AF is on her way but the nurse told me that based on my blood work it would be at least a week before I see AF, and that was on Wednesday.

bumski- I was offered either patches or pills and I chose the pills for the estrogen. I think it will be three in the morning and three at night but I haven't looked at my protocol in a while. Then for progesterone I will be doing the suppositories three times a day. Yuck.

So the spotting got heavier and redder so I decided to call and say it was CD 1. I mean one day early is fine, right?! I hope everyone else's AF arrives as well!

They told me I would have to do estrogen shots?! and then progesterone suppositories and then estrogen patches after transfer...

Yay for af Hun, so has your ET day been set then? It's getting exciting now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->