• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

Just got back from doctor! ET is set for the 26th! :) how are you guys? AF arrive yet?

Very exciting dilia!

I am finally starting to spot! I don't think I have even been so excited to see AF haha. Tomorrow will be CD 1 for me and I will be starting my estrogen pills. ET will be a few days after yours dilia!

Cynthia that is awesome! :) and I am jealous you get estrogen pills! I have to do shots that are imtramuscular ouch!

Ouch dilia! I wasn't aware of there being estrogen shots. I've only heard of orally and vaginally. Learned something new!

I had my blood work this morning. Everything looks good so my next appointment is set for the 20th for a lining check!

Hope you are all doing well!

Cynthia- awesome glad things are going well! What meds are you on again? Have they scheduled ET? So exciting!

Still waiting for AF. I started spotting yesterday, still only spotting today. Could this drag out any longer? I am cd 49 today.

ugh sorry notoptimistic! I hope AF arrives soon!!!

Cynthia - how are you doing?? started meds yet?

Not-I hope you are close to CD 1!

Dilia- I've been taking my Estrace since Sunday! It seems like my ET will be the same day as yours! Are your frosties day 3 or 5 embryos? Mine are day 5. How long after transfer does your clinic do beta? Will you be taking hpt's before beta?

I drove myself crazy with hpt's last time so this tww there will be ZERO testing. I'm just going to wait until beta. I knew it would be hard not to cave in and poas so for once I have no hpt's in the house!

cynthia - That is awesome!! We can be TWW buddies and hopefully bump buddies :) They scheduled my beta for Nov 5th so 10 days after transfer. I have 5 day embryos. I am debating whether to test or not. I am really torn so it is good to hear your story! Part of me can't handle if I see a BFN but the other part would love to see that BFP and at least have that part be somewhat "normal" if you know what I mean. I think I might just do Sunday the 4th cuz that will be 9 days past 5 day transfer so essentially 14DPO when test should show positive and then if it is BFN that is a Sunday so I can deal with it then rather than on Monday when at work. But still not 100%!

Hi all, notso i really hope af is finally here for you now, you are not too far away now hun, i know it must be really frustrating for you though :hugs:

I am feeling the same way about testing as you all are, i am really torn as to wait until OTD or test a bit earlier, i think waiting all that time and then getting BFN may be a big blow, where as if i kinda know the final outcome is going to be BFN then im more prepared :dohh:

I over think it a lot and it stops me sleeping (not obsessing honestly :blush:) but i do try and imagine both outcomes and i just cant believe it will be good news, i need some serious PMA!

Hey its cool you both have same transfer day :happydance:

only 10 days left for me now and the scary part is less than 3 weeks until OTD

I got af overnight, so I go in tomorrow for my first blood test and probably start estrace Sunday! This was a seven week cycle.

wow! reminds me of me lol (only get af every 3-4 months)
hey hun its your time now though, thats great news!!!
so do you have an idea when ET will be? x

Bumski - yay for only 10 days! That is so exciting! :) And I totally over
think everything too! Dh keeps telling me to stop obsessing but its hard not too!

Not - YAY for AF arriving! Ugh I used to have super long cycles as well! But glad the witch showed and you can get started! :)

:dust:

Not-That is great!! Now your FET cycle can begin!

Dilia- Yes! It is awesome we get to be tww buddies and hopefully bump buddies afterwards!

bumski- You are getting so close to your transfer day! Is time going by quickly for you or are the days dragging on?? My transfer day seems so close and yet so far away! lol

My cycles have always been 36-42 days which was a blessing before ttc! I can't believe this last one was 49 days. Anyway - started estrace Saturday night and my next blood test is tomorrow morning. I think et will be the 29th but it depends on my lining check on day 14.

Hi jkhk of course you can join x

Looks like we are all moving forward now nicely, the days seem to be going quite fast strangely enough, but mon still can't come quick enough.

Had my lining check today which was 9.5mm and she said it will thicken more yet over the next 6 days so I'm pleased with that, on my fresh cycle it was 8.5mm so it's slightly thicker.

Got to start pessaries in the morn (yuk!) and call clinic on sat and they will tell me what time to come in on mon!!

Can't wait!

How are you all doing? Xx

im currently waiting on a call from fs to say when we can move towards a fet x

Bumski - so excited for you! That sounds like awesome lining! :) Hope the days keep going quickly!!

Cynthia - how are you doing??

jkhk - Welcome! Hope you get the call soon so you can get started!

AFM - Just waiting very (im)patiently for ET day! I had an appointment Sunday which was a really quick one to tell me that all was going well and to come back next Sunday!

Hopefully it will come round quickly for you dilia! Sounds like my app today, an hours drive each way and I was in and out within 5 mins :/ x

Jkhk, I hope your call comes quickly Hun, when did you do your fresh cycle?
Sorry it didn't work x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->