• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

My failed cycle was August
I found out it failed on the 17th
I did get a pos hpt at 6 and 7dp5dt but I new or wasn't to be as I was bleeding x

Oh I'm so sorry Hun! That must have been awful, it's so cruel how it works out, I really hope your FET works for you x

Hopefully it will come round quickly for you dilia! Sounds like my app today, an hours drive each way and I was in and out within 5 mins :/ x

Jkhk, I hope your call comes quickly Hun, when did you do your fresh cycle?
Sorry it didn't work x

I don't love going to the doctor but got so used to going during fresh cycle that having them only once a week makes me feel like I am missing something!

Yeah your right there, I was looking forward to the scan and dissapointed it was all so quick lol x

Can you all help me? I am getting ready for an FET cycle and was on BCP for 3 weeks. Well, I went in for my baseline yesterday and they found a functional cyst on my ovary (guess it was a follicle and the BCP didn't work so well since my body was trying to produce an egg). Anyway, E2 bloodwork came back at 160. SOOO I can't start my cycle because this follicle is producing estrogen. They want me to stay on BCPs. I guess these normal cysts go away on their own, typically though once you get your period. Ugh. I don't want to have to go through a whole other cycle of BCPs AGAIN. Anyone have any experience with this? How long did it take for your E2 levels to go down? Did you just stay on the active BCPs??? Thanks.

Lulu - Welcome! Sorry, I don't have any advice for you but hopefully some here does! I hope the levels go down soon for you! I have 3 cysts right now and keep worrying that they are going to cancel my cycle and so far they keep saying everything is fine.

Sorry lulu but I'm no help! I have had a cyst before but estrogen levels were normal so I was allowed to proceed with my fresh ivf cycle. Hopefully someone else here can help you out. Best of luck to you!

Lulu- sorry I've never had a cyst as far as I know. Hope it goes away soon! It is frustrating with all the waiting.

Hope everyone's cycles are going well! Did anyone have to have their estrogen increased? I had a blood test yesterday and they told me my estrogen was a little low so my estrace dose was increased. I have another blood test tomorrow to make sure it has gone up enough.

Not - they said I was borderline and almost increased it but then decided it against it for now but then I worry that I am not getting enough and it will affect things!

dilla - do you know what your levels have been? My estrodiol was 109 on cd 5 and is 163 today cd7. Seems like it didn't really move up too much. I am waiting to hear from the nurse. I have a feeling I'm going to be brought in for another blood test on Saturday and maybe they will increase my estrace again.

Not - They refuse to tell me my levels which is always annoying! I go back on Sunday to see how things are going. Though I did call them today cuz I am freaking out cuz I am cramping and have old blood discharge... when I called they seemed really concerned and said a doctor would call back right way but that was an hour ago...

Hey lulu, sorry I'm no help with your situation, all I can add is that while stunning my e2 levels shot through the roof and so my transfer was cancelled but it was extremely high, in the thousands, I got af about 10 days after ER so they told me they had dropped very quickly.

So what stage is everyone at now?
Iv had no blood tests, just a scan :/
Hope those cysts don't become a problem dilia, I'm sure they have it all under control for you though x

Good luck with your next blood test not, keeping everything crossed it will come back with lovely numbers, sounds ok though but I'm not expert with this stuff ;) x

How are you getting on jkhk and Cynthia? Is this month going fast or slow for you? X

How did I miss those last two posts????

So sorry you have to wait even longer jkhk! I know how frustrating this must be for you Hun x
Dilia I hope it's just your body adjusting and getting rid of old blood, please let us know how you get on, x

Hi not, I remember my E2 level was 212 on cd 3 and they said that was good. I'm taking 2 Estrace pills daily.

dilla - hope everything is ok!

Got the call from the nurse. She says my levels are a little low so now instead of taking the estrace orally I need to switch to taking them vaginally. GREAT! :) I also have to come back Saturday for another blood test.

jkhk - Sorry about the delay! :hugs:

Bumski - You are getting so close! only 4 days now! :)

AFM - I heard back and they said that as long as it is just spotting and brown I am ok but to call if it gets red or heavier. Also said no more exercise which I did do last night so they think that might have loosened the blood. So no more of that as I need it for the lining!

Cynthia - how are you doing?? 8 days!! :)

When did you all start taking your estrogen? I hear this estrogen (either the pills or patch) is suppose to "trick" your brain into thinking you've already produced an egg. So, basically, you want these levels to become pretty high pretty darn fast so your body doesn't try and do its own thing.

I am bit concerned because I normally ovulate on day 12, so my body kicks into gear a little earlier than most. I'm not starting my Vivelle patches (0.1 mg, 4 patches every other day) until FOUR days after taking my last birth control pill. Does this sounds normal??? What is everyone else doing?

Anyone doing the Vivelle patches???? Thanks!

Very exciting Jkhk!! December 17 will be here before you know it!

Bumski- Today is day 12 of estrace for me. Saturday will be my lining check! Hoping everything looks good and FET date stays on schedule. Surprisingly time has been going by faster than I expected. Can't believe transfer is just a week away!

Not- Hopefully the new way bumps up your E2 nicely.

Dilia- Glad everything is ok! I have been doing well. I can't believe I'm only 8 days away! For a moment there I was feeling really stressed and terrified about another BFN. I'm finally feeling at ease with everything which is nice because the last thing I need right now is to be stressed out. I just hope it stays that way during my tww. Easier said than done as we all know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->