• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

jkh - team yellow? so you will have two surprises at birth!

dilia - Are you also team yellow?? Hope you get to start to feel movements soon, even if it is an anterior placenta. It's really cool to feel although sometimes it freaks me out a bit. ;)

Yup also team yellow! :) We went back and forth a bit on it but finally decided to go for the surprise! I am sure I will feel a kick soon, I had a friend who didn't feel one till 22 weeks so giving myself till then before I panic about not feeling it :haha:

How are you doing cynthia??

I am good! Just finished a big work event this past weekend so happy I can relax for a bit now! :) Have doctor appointments today and Thursday to check up on our marginally inserted cord to make sure everything is still ok! Feeling kicks all the time now though so not too worried :)

How is everyone else?

Just popping in to say hi!! Hope everyone is doing well! :)

Hi, wow it's been a while since we posted on here, I'm due to be induced on wed!!
So I'm hoping baby will be here in 48 hours or so, had my show and 2 sweeps but she just doesn't want to budge, being induced due to polyhydramnios (excess fluid)
How's everyone else? Any signs yet?

Bumski - how exciting! Please share when you can about your LO's arrival!! :)

I'm getting nervous now, no going back lol (not that I'd want to)
How's everyone else doing?
Jk do you have a date you will have your twins?

Hi guys. I'm in the hospital. I was due July 19th but had baby yesterday by c section after induction failed. On Friday I went in because I felt the baby was less active and they performed a non stress test which showed a couple quick drops in the baby's heart rate. Just to be cautious they sent me for an ultrasound and saw excessive fluid -polyhydramnios like bumski! They also saw the cord near baby's neck. Because of these multiple factors they decided to try to induce me but it didn't work. My cervix wouldn't dilate so Sunday morning they told me they could keep trying but didn't think it would work or I could go right to the c section. Good thing we didn't continue on with induction by csection was safer in hindsight. They pulled baby out with cord wrapped around her neck 4 times! Fortunately baby is in perfect health. Born 7 pounds 12 ounces 20 inches long!! Good luck bumski!!

Oh wow not! Looks like your motherly instincts kicked in, I'm so so glad everything has turned out how it has!
Massive congratulations to you on the birth of your little girl, what an amazing story! Have you picked a name? X

Not - Congrats that is a beautiful name!! Glad everything worked out as well sounds like it got pretty scary there for a bit!

I now am the proud mummy to my stunning little girl!
My story is so similar to yours not its scary!
I had reduced movements on mon and didn't notice any on tues, I mentioned this to the mw and she said to go and get monitored, baby hardly moved on the ctg scan and there was something 'suspicious' so they decided to induce on the tues night.
I went in and had my waters broken followed by piticon they had to stop this due to more 'suspicious' ctg. babies hb really dropped each time I had a contraction!
I was told I was 5cm and needed an emcs! As I was being wheeled to theatre I couldn't stop pushing, they kept telling me to stop as body wasn't ready but I houldnt help it. They put in a spinal and my contractions were so strong they were shouting at me to keep still whilst I was shouting the baby is coming!
As soon as I was numb they checked me and there was baby's head so the only option was forceps. After 4-5 god pushes my baby girl was born, she was not crying and was blue, she had the cord around her neck twice, around her body and around her feet!
After what felt like an eternity she gave out a scream which was the most amazing sound.
She is 6lb10 with a full head of black hair! She has taken to bf already and has done nothing but sleep all day lol.
I'm so absolutely in love it's unreal! Look forward to reading the next birth stories :) x

Congrats Bumski!!! So happy for you and your little girl! What is her name?? Sounds like it got pretty scary for awhile there but it all turned out well and you now have your LO in your arms! yay!! :)

Thank you her name is skylar! She is just perfect and I can't stop staring at her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->