• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

Good Luck mommyagain! Hope this brings you your bfp!! :)

Massive congratulations to you Hun, I bet your over the moon! X

BOYS!! YAY!!! I absolutely ADORE baby boys!!!! LOL :) I'd be more than happy with both but baby boys MELT MY HEART!! Congrats :)

Personally iv never had a preference, just a healthy baby is good for me

How is everyone doing?? Any updates?

I'm starting to feel these little guys move! Since week 15 I have been feeling flutters and most times I wasn't sure if it was really the twins or maybe gas but at week 17 the flutters are getting much stronger and there is no doubt that it's my babies :)

aww Cynthia that is so amazing!!

I am doing well! Just had my NT scan yesterday and everything came back great! Still have to wait for blood but based off ultrasound they said we should be at low risk for any defects. It was such a cool appointment cuz the baby was moving around like crazy so they had a hard time getting the pictures they needed but I loved watching the baby move! So cute! :)

Hope everyone else is doing well! :)

So glad your NT scan went well Dilia!! It definitely is awesome to see them bouncing around on that screen!

Hi ladies!

Dilia - Glad the scan went well! I have the anatomy scan tomorrow (18 weeks exactly) and hope baby is wide awake.

Cynthia - That's awesome that you can feel them move more distinctly now! I'm still unsure when I feel weird sensations if it is the baby or not. I'm going to pay close attention during the ultrasound tomorrow to see if I can correlate any of the movements on the screen with any sensations in my belly!

Not - yay for anatomy scan tomorrow! Hope baby is wide awake for you! :) Are you finding out sex then?? Let us know!!

Yes -we should be able to find out the baby's sex tomorrow as long as it cooperates. I can't wait to find out although I'll be so happy just to see the baby is doing well.

Aww! Congrats on your little girl Not!! Won't be long now before you feel her little kicks!

Yay team pink!! Congrats on your little girl!! So happy for you not!! :)

Hello ladies! I just wanted to pick your brain. :) I am currently 5dp5dt (FET) and I have noticed some barely there spotting. It is super pink...almost more peachy and not a lot. I am feeling kind of terrified. My last IVF ended after heavier spotting and slow rising betas but last time the spotting started around 11dp3dt. I know it could be one of several things and was just wanting to know if any of you had this? I have also had a lot of tummy problems since the day before my transfer (tmi: constipation, bloating, heartburn) I am assuming from the progesterone which has finally eased up thanks to Miralax. I have just felt so good and positive about this cycle but now I am just feeling deflated. Sorry, don't want to drag your thread down.

Mommyagain-I had quite a bit of spotting early on with this pregnancy. It started at 8dp5dt and would only last a couple of hours. There seemed to be a bit of a pattern of it coming every 4 days and only lasting a couple of hours. This happened until week 7. It would range from brown, pink and red spotting. Could it possibly be implantation? I hear spotting with twins is quite common. Maybe you got twins in there ;) No one ever wants to see spotting/bleeding while pregnant but it doesn't always mean the worst! Best of luck and keep us posted!

I hope it is implantation bleeding and I can come back and write about my BFP. This does seem to be a lucky thread. ;)

6dp5dt today and I tested bfn this morning on a FRER. I still feel positive for this cycle. When did you ladies test positive and did you get a bfn before your bfp. It was weird because I didn't even get real upset when I saw it was negative but I just still feel like it worked and it just isn't showing. I have never felt like this (so positive) and I hope I am right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->