Anyone doing FET in October?

I had a negative before my positive so don't count yourself out just yet! Hoping you see that bfp soon!

Cynthia - interesting that your ticker says that at 20 weeks baby is wiggling a lot and waking mommy up at night. I'd say the need to pee, blow my nose, and alleviate hip/leg pain are what wake me up at night - not baby wiggling. Wiggles aren't quite strong enough to do that!

Oh my gosh you guys are 20 weeks! Half way there! So exciting! :)

Not-You are so right about all the trips to the bathroom now! I feel tons of movement but like you said, they aren't strong enough yet to wake me up!

Dilia- Yay for second trimester!! How are you feeling?

I am feeling good! Past three days have been good days so hoping that is the new normal for me now :) Though of course that also means I am worried cuz I don't "look" pregnant and obviously can't feel anything yet and now that I feel normal, I panic! :haha:

Dilia- It won't be long now before you will start feeling your little one for some reassurance! Glad you are feeling better.

Wanted to share my 20 week bump pic :)

https://i46.tinypic.com/2lad6hf.jpg

Cynthia - Very cute bump, although my husband thinks at this point we shouldn't be calling them baby bumps anymore because he thinks it implies a little bump. I suggested "baby hump." My baby has been kicking me on my commutes home from work. Maybe she's bored? It is quite a long drive home everyday! Sometimes the movements really take me by surprise. They are getting slightly more distinctive.

dilia - I'm sure you will start looking pregnant soon and soon you will start feeling flutters. Have they scheduled your anatomy scan yet? I had mine at exactly 18 weeks.

Not - haha on the baby hump! :)

I can't wait for my bump and to feel the baby! When did your guys bumps appear??

My anatomy scan is on April 5th at 20 weeks exactly!

Just thought I would pop in and see how everyone is doing! Hope all is well :)

Hey Dilia! How is it going? Did everything go well with your anatomy scan?

Everything is going well with my boys. Almost in the third trimester. Can't believe my babies will be here in less than 12 weeks!

Oh my goodness almost third tri! Wow! So exciting!! :) Glad all is well! :)

Anatomy scan was great! So nice to check in on our LO again! Saw the baby kicking too which was so cool as I haven't felt anything yet! We did find a minor issue in that I guess I have a marginally inserted cord so I will be having more monitoring for that the rest of the pregnancy to keep an eye on it.

I remember you jkh! How are you doing?? Looks like twins from your signature! Congrats!

Hi ladies! I am 25 weeks and 5 days today (two days behind Cynthia) and also doing well. I feel the baby move quite often. I think she's constantly changing positions because sometimes I feel a lot of movement down low and other times it's up high around my belly button or higher. I am getting some back pain, usually when I sit for too long like during my drive home from work which is about an hour and 15 mins long.

dilia - do you have an anterior placenta?

Not - Glad things are going well! :) Sounds like you got a mover and a shaker on your hands! :)

They didn't say if I did but I think I do! Which would explain why I haven't felt anything yet.

Jkh - Are you going to find out the genders? That should be soon right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->