• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone doing FET/IVF in Jan 2013 till everyone's BFP (Everyone Welcome)

Honey, so sorry :S I feel you on being pushed back, this second transfer was supposed to be the end of Nov. Now it's mid January.

AFM: Today is my last med-free day :) Tomorrow I start estrogen tablets and in the morning have my first monitoring appointment. (Side note-- last cycle I was on CD 1 or 2 when I had the appointment. They said they wanted it that way, but so far no sign of AF after coming off of bcp. Still have today and early tomorrow morning. Just curious if anyone had a similar situation?

The mother text me last night to see how I was doing, I mentioned that I'd be starting injections on Friday if the appointment went as planned. I asked her if it was Odd that I'm excited to be stabbing myself soon. She said no, she was excited I was stabbing myself as well. LMAO :haha:

Hey phantom looks like u and me wanting the old witch to show her ugly face! Hope it happens for us both soon ;) amazing that you're being a surrogate - do u have children already?
I remember reading someone was starting accupuncture - I've been having accupuncture for a couple of months - missed not having needles stuck in me today lol ;) (Wednesday is my appt day but she's finished for the hols - the Christmas break really interferes with all this ivf malarkey!)

Hey phantom looks like u and me wanting the old witch to show her ugly face! Hope it happens for us both soon ;) amazing that you're being a surrogate - do u have children already?
I remember reading someone was starting accupuncture - I've been having accupuncture for a couple of months - missed not having needles stuck in me today lol ;) (Wednesday is my appt day but she's finished for the hols - the Christmas break really interferes with all this ivf malarkey!)

For me, it's such an odd feeling to WANT her to come in regard to a ttc event. You know?? Usually you want her to stay away. LOL

I am soooo excited to be a surro. The Intended Parents I'm matched with are soooo nice (they totally spoil me too- flowers, candy, cookies, toys for my baby, all the time. lol) I have one son, I had him Oct. '11. And started this whole process that December. I'm nuts. hahahah.

I live in a small town and don't have access to acupuncture, etc, but 've always wanted to try it. I think it would be really relaxing.

Hi Ladies

Sandy, I'm doing well. My baseline is on 27 Dec. I'm doing Lupron right now and those injections aren't anything bad. :thumbup:

Phantom, I don't mind the injections and since I'm kind of a control freak, it seems like stabbing myself means I doing something during this process. :rofl:

Morning Ladies

Hope you are all doing well, not long til now til 2013 when we can all get moving with the next cycles :happydance:

AFM - Nothing new on the IVF side of things just waiting for 6th Jan to start injecting. Had a really emotional week from one extreme to another found out my sister is pregnant at the end of October and was really happy for her and thought i was being so strong but then she had her 12 week scan on Monday and started to tell people and then people started asking when is it my turn and i just broke down! :cry: cried all night just couldn't control myself. I just kept thinking she isnt even married she has only been with her partner for a year and a half that's not fair! I felt really selfish but i thought that should be me especially since it should have been my 12 week scan on wednesday if the first IVF had of worked! Started to feel better last night then found out this morning that one of our pupils from our dancing school her brother was knocked over by a car and killed! Life is just so unfair!!!!!!!!!! :sadangel:

Sandy - sending you huge :hugs: I'm so sorry about your pupil's brother. It's so hard to understand why these things happen, especially to children:hugs:

I think your reaction to your sister's news is totally understandable. We are working so hard TTC and it's just really hard to see others get pregnant so easily. It's really unfair :hugs: DH has a friend that is pregnant with her 3rd and it was an accidental pregnancy. It's been really hard for me to have to hear about it, especially since she and her husband don't even want the baby. I just keep reminding myself that my time will come. It's still hard though :hugs:

Phantom - I felt the same way about getting started on my last cycle. I was all bring on the needles!!

Boofle - that was me that started acupuncture. I really enjoyed it but I'm going to wait until after my surgery to start up again.

Mells - yay for starting Lupron! Your baseline is getting close :thumbup:

AFM - I had an ultrasound yesterday to check if my cysts have grown from the IVF stims. Luckily they have not grown and there are no residual cysts from my last IVF so I am good to go for surgery :happydance:

Thanks Em! So good to hear that everything is good to go with your surgery! Yay :happydance:

Sandy I feel for you honey :( I've had a really emotional week. Got upset writing my Xmas cards cos this time last year I was sure I'd be adding an extra name this year :(
Em good news for your surgery :)
Afm they turned us down again for treatment :( the excuse this time is building work and the labs might not be open :(((( I'm so fed up I wish I'd never heard of st Mary's hospital :(((

Boofle, did they say when you would be able to have the treatment? Xx

Sandy I feel for you honey :( I've had a really emotional week. Got upset writing my Xmas cards cos this time last year I was sure I'd be adding an extra name this year :(
Em good news for your surgery :)
Afm they turned us down again for treatment :( the excuse this time is building work and the labs might not be open :(((( I'm so fed up I wish I'd never heard of st Mary's hospital :(((

Oh no Boofle, I'm so sorry! I hope you don't have to wait much longer :(
I feel the same way this year seeing all of the Christmas cards with little kids on them and the posts on fbook about baby's first Christmas. I can't wait to do that stuff with my little one someday.

Sandy the message on my answer phone ended with have a good Christmas and ring again next month. So I'll ring again 1st day of my next period and hope third time lucky (they've turned us down twice now :()

Fx'd boofle, this process can be so disappointing at times but 2013 is going to be the year for all of us xx

Boofle-- :(

AFM- The :witch: got me yesterday and I also started Estrogen shots, next u/s is Thursday.

Yesterday was my last BCP. AF should be here soon, us on Thursday! I'm really getting excited !!! :happydance:

Boofle - fx for you that the third time is the charm! :hugs:

Phantom - yay for AF starting!!

Mells - congrats on stopping bcp! You're on your way now :)

AFM - exactly two weeks until my surgery! I can't wait haha. Never thought I would say that about having surgery but I'm just so ready to put this behind me and move toward my FET!

Hope everyone's Xmas was wonderful :flower:

LO was completely spoiled. I think I need a new house just for his toys.

AFM: Tomorrow is my second U/S, curious to see what my lining is. Last thursday it was at a 2, but that was before AF.

I can't believe I only have a little over 2 weeks left!!!!!

Hi all - hope I can join you. We are having doing our first FET in January after a failed IVF in early 2012 and a cancelled transfer in fall 2012. I doing Lupron and Vivelle dot patches right now, and have the ultrasound next Thursday (1/3/13). Assuming all goes well, our transfer is scheduled for January 11th. What a way to start the new year, right? FX to all of you!

Hi all - hope I can join you. We are having doing our first FET in January after a failed IVF in early 2012 and a cancelled transfer in fall 2012. I doing Lupron and Vivelle dot patches right now, and have the ultrasound next Thursday (1/3/13). Assuming all goes well, our transfer is scheduled for January 11th. What a way to start the new year, right? FX to all of you!

Welcome! How EXCITING!!!! We're on the same schedule! I have an U/S tomorrow, again on the 3rd and transfer on the 11th as well. I'm doing a FET as a surrogate (2nd FET for me) and transferring two again. How many are you planning n transferring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"