Anyone doing FET/IVF in Jan 2013 till everyone's BFP (Everyone Welcome)

Hey Ladies, I just took my time to read the entire length of this thread. I hope I can join in. I am starting my next FET in Jan after a failed IVF in Jun and another failed FET in Oct.

Welcome Honey!!!
These ladies have so much knowledge and experience. I would be lost without this and couple other threads!

Welcome Honey!! I'm sorry about your failed cycles :hugs: Do you have a timeline yet for your FET in January?

Morning Ladies

Sorry I've been MIA, work has been hectic and with Christmas parties been so busy!

Hope you are all well and had a good weekend

Welcome Honey :hi: So sorry to hear about your previous cycles but glad you are here to join us in our good start to 2013 to get our :bfp:

Phantom - Great news on today being the last BCP :happydance:

Em - How you getting on sorry cant remember dates etc for your process etc how's it going? :hugs:

Bball, Mells - How you doing :hugs: xx

Hey Sandy, hope you're doing well and work slows down for you a little.
I'm having surgery on January 9th. So far one week down, three to go waiting for it. How is your timeline coming along? Do you have a date for your baseline?

Em - Hopefully 3 weeks will fly over with the Christmas period drawing closer! :hugs:

AFM the :witch: has arrived yay! :happydance: only 3 days late. Well rang the clinic and start down regging on 6th Jan, should get period about 13th Jan then if everything goes to plan will be transferring on 28th Jan. Ah its so nice to have a plan in place :happydance: xx

Em - Hopefully 3 weeks will fly over with the Christmas period drawing closer! :hugs:

AFM the :witch: has arrived yay! :happydance: only 3 days late. Well rang the clinic and start down regging on 6th Jan, should get period about 13th Jan then if everything goes to plan will be transferring on 28th Jan. Ah its so nice to have a plan in place :happydance: xx

Yay!! So happy you have a schedule!! It's so good to have a plan!

Hi Sandy! I started Lupron this weekend and my baseline is scheduled for 27 Dec. I love having a plan and it makes me feel like everything is in order. Every morning I get up and look at my calendar for the day.

Congrats on getting started!

I am so excited to soon be stabbing myself in the backside. :dohh:

That said, I hate that (at least my FS) Makes you have that first U/S on a :witch: day. :S I feel so gross, and then embarrassed when they pull out a messy Mr. Wand. :blush: Today is my last BCP day (thanks Sandy83 for remembering :flower:) and the :witch: comes about 2-3 days after stopping bcp for me. My first appointment is on Thursday so I'm hoping I'm not SUPER HEAVY yet.

Thursday I also start Estrogen tabs and prenatals and on Friday I will be starting Estrogen Injections.

Meds are supposed to arrive today, but still have some left over from last cycle, so... no worries :)

Hello everyone! I'm meen MIA as well. Busy Christmas season for sure! I can't believe we are only 1 week away already!

Welcome Honey! :hugs: to you and here's to hoping for a BFP for the new year!! :happydance:

Phantom - woo! you are ready to roll there! won't be long now :)

Em - thinking of you as you wait for your surgery. one more step toward the final destination :)

Hope you are well Mells!

Sorry if I forgot anyone. I'm trying to get caught up on everything and everybody :)

AFM - I am doing the OPK for this month to get ready for my endometrial biopsy. I should be getting closer now that I'm on day 15...my cycles are 31-32 days so it should be happening soon.

Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season :hugs:

Morning Ladies

Sorry I've been MIA, work has been hectic and with Christmas parties been so busy!

Welcome Honey :hi: So sorry to hear about your previous cycles but glad you are here to join us in our good start to 2013 to get our :bfp:

Em - How you getting on sorry cant remember dates etc for your process etc how's it going? :hugs:

Phantom - I felt the same way going in for my day 3 ultrasound during AF. I said something to the nurse about being embarrassed and she said it's so not a big deal to the doctors anymore. They are so used to it that they don't even think about it.

Bballbaby - yay for getting started!

Hey Ladies, this FET cycle has been cancelled. My doctor just decided its better to do an in depth investigation to find the cause of my repeated pregnancy loss. Apparently its going to take a long while for the results to come back. I might not be able to do another FET until March. Bummed:(

Good luck to you ladies.

Hey ladies sorry I've been MIA too - I've been feeling crap with a cold/cough thought I was getting better then it came back with a vengeance :( anyhow on the mend now :)
Struggling to keep up with this thread! It's a busy one ;)
Honey - welcome :)
Em - glad u got a date for surgery - things will be moving soon and you'll be getting them snow babies on board :)
Sandy - glad u have your dates :)
Bball - r u doing a natural transfer? I can't remember!
Honey - so sorry your fet got cancelled - I know how that feels I've been waiting since July to move forward with mine but hopefully we're nearly there - hang in there honey it'll be worth it in the end.

Afm waiting for af - any day now then I'll ring clinic and request natural fet - hope we're doing the right thing going for natural cycle!!
If I've missed anyone I'm sorry!

boofle - yes we are going to try another natural FET. no worries. it took me awhile to catch back up too! :) i LOVED the natural cycle. our issue is male factor so it would make sense that a natural would work. i hope AF makes an appearance soon for you! looks like you will be ahead of me. i probably won't make it to transfer until end of jan...hopefully :)

HoneyCheeks - i'm sorry to hear. hugs :hugs: best of luck to you.

Morning Ladies

Hey Ladies, this FET cycle has been cancelled. My doctor just decided its better to do an in depth investigation to find the cause of my repeated pregnancy loss. Apparently its going to take a long while for the results to come back. I might not be able to do another FET until March. Bummed:(

Good luck to you ladies.

Sorry Honey :hugs: I'm glad they are looking into things before just pressing ahead and being unsuccessful. You want to have the best chances and this seems to be the best route for you according to your doc. Have faith, it will work out!

Thanks dears.. I know this is going to be the better route for us. But im still a wee bit disappointed that our next attempt is getting so delayed and our hopes for a 2013 baby washed down the drain. But I guess this is the best way to go.

Morning Ladies,

Seems like this month has been hectic for everyone whether its been work or been Ill!

Bball - Great news about getting started :happydance:

Boofle - Glad you are starting to feel better, Fx'd AF comes soon and you can get started :hugs:

Honey - So sorry to hear about your cycle being postponed but like the other ladies have said its good that they are not rushing into it and finding out its unsuccessful. I think we always get disappointed when dates change in this whole process as you do start counting down the days, but hopefully with the Christmas period looming the next couple of weeks will fly by and then they will start the investigation and March will be here in no time. Hope you will still stick around on this thread and keep us up to date with how the investigations and everything is going :hugs:

Mells - How you doing not long now til your ER, is everything going well? :hugs:

Phantom, Em - Hope you are doing well :hugs:

Hope i have haven't missed anyone. xx

Honey - I'm so sorry you are being delayed but it is great that your doctor is being so proactive and trying to find an explanation before you move on :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->