Anyone doing FET/IVF in Jan 2013 till everyone's BFP (Everyone Welcome)

Holy wow!!! Congrats!! They were beautiful embryos :)

ttc - yay! Omg! Huge congratulations :D I would be in shock too. Give it a few weeks to sink in. I'm thrilled for you!

So af finally came.. 10 days late.. But it's super light but def my period. I'm not sure why it's so light? I usually need 2 days of super tampons followed by 3-4 days of light ones.. I'm fine using the light ones. I hope I didn't jump the gun calling af.

I had a scan yesterday, cd2 (but may have been cd 1 as af is being weird) but based on ultrasound and labs re said I was good to go.
Estradiol was 54
Progesterone 1.7 (I thought it should be under 1 cd2?)
Lh 5.9 (or was it 4.9)
I researched it a bit and things seem like adequate numbers for cd1 or cd 2. Said by cd 3 progesterone should be under 1. Anyways I started my stims! I did micro dose lupron yesterday. Today I started the fsh products, growth hormone and continue micro dose Lupron.
The reason I'm worried is because the microcode lupron is supposed to cause the pituitary to release large amounts of fsh the first couple days but if I started to early that won't happen. I'm on a good dose of fsh (450 iu total: 300 gonal f and 150 menopur) so hopefully that makes me grow a ton of eggies. I usually get an average of 20 so I'm hoping for that. Sorry for the long post!

Tic how are you doing??

Ash did you start Lupron?

Mo - glad to hear your period finally came and you've started! Best of luck for this cycle. I think all of your numbers look great. I'm sure by today your progesterone will be < 1 so I think you're all set. :happydance: When is your tentative retrieval date?

AFM - I did start the depot lupron and it wasn't too bad until Friday. I have been having on average about 5 hot flashes a day. They are horrible! Not just "Oh, I'm feeling warm." It is literally a "I need to open the window or stand outside in the 30 degree weather to feel even remotely comfortable." That is going to take some getting used to and it's only going to get worse until a month has passed because it builds up in my system, tapers off, and then builds up again because I have 2 months of this lovely little shot to do. I'm trying to make the best of it and have humor about it. Oh and today I just noticed another side effect. I'm just bitchy. Which makes me really sad because I love Christmas time and my DH and I were supposed to decorate our tree today and of course I don't want to do it because I'm in a bitchy mood and this is supposed to be a happy thing. UGH!

I'm just counting down the days until this is over.

TTC - I hope you're enjoying the beginning days of your pregnancy! Let us know how everything is going.

Mo- woohoo for starting. I think you are okay. My af was like that also when I started stims. Very very light. You are well on your way!

Ash- oh no I was really hoping the meds wouldn't do this to you. Will you get your embryo results soon?

Afm- I'm ok, just waiting on my last beta. I should get it tomorrow. I had one little speck of brown today and it scared me but it stopped now so I feel better. I so hope you ladies will be pregnant in this next cycle. I want this so badly for you.

Retrieval will be 11-14 days from now depending on how I stim.

I'll ask the re on Wednesday why it wasn't under 1 yet. And I'll tell him about the super light period. Honestly I think I had an anovilatory cycle. It was super late. That combined with the light period makes me believe that. With the chemical pregnancy I bet that's what happened.

Try sorry about the brown. Your betas rock. I bet it's twins.
Ash that stinks about the lupron. Hopefully your body gets used to the side effects.

So af picked up today. Don't know if it's because I work in a hospital running around or if I'm off by a few days. I've called clinic to make sure I didn't do something wrong. I've been on stims for 2 days now so I would hate to have messed something up.
Ttc beta yet?

Let us know when you hear from your Dr office!

NOOOOO, I am so frustrated. How can they wait so long to let me know what my beta is. Seriously, I am so angry at them.

Re said it was fine. Worse case scenario is I need 2-3 more days of meds.
That is so frustrating!! Can you call?

Oh that is good. Glad all is well

I have called and left a message. No on returned my call. The only thing I can do is call the on call dr and ask them but I doubt that would work either.

I just accidentally deleted this thread so I am just posting to add myself back on.

I heard from the doctor. Out of the 4 2 were normal. This is so weird and suspicious to me but the 2 embryos from my previous cycle were the ones that weren't normal but the ones from this most recent cycle when I did the 3 months of supplements produced the normal embryos. I'm very suspicious of this because it seems without the supplements I can't produce normal embryos. It just "seems" this way but we can't prove anything because we didn't do CCS testing in my last 3 cycles. Ugh! Oh well. I'm a little bummed that only 2 came back normal but I'm also very optimistic and grateful for the 2 that we have. Transfer scheduled for February 5th. This depot lupron is kicking my butt but even more worth it now that we have 2 normal.

Ash - 2 normal is awesome! You have a shot hun! It is very strange about the supplements but I do agree that they help. I did my first IVF without any supplements and only got 7....I did a mass of supplements on my second and got 20 eggs. The second cycle was of much better quality and they did change my dosing but I cant help but to believe that the supplements helped.

For my FET I also did some supplementation...I took the Acai berry and L-Arginine. Again, who knows if it helped but I figured it couldn't hurt.

I am over the moon for you that you have 2 good ones. Will you transfer them both at the same time. Please remember, you just need that really good one! You've got two!!!!

Hey Ladies, been a while I posted here but I pop in to read once in a while.

Congrats on your pregnancy TTC. Wishing a H&H 9months.

Ash two normal embryos is great and remember it only takes one. Sorry about all the side effects of the lupron. Fx it will be well worth it in the end.

Mo is today your follicle check?

AFM my 3rd IVF was successful. Pregnant with a singleton due July 2016.

Hey Ladies, been a while I posted here but I pop in to read once in a while.

Congrats on your pregnancy TTC. Wishing a H&H 9months.

Ash two normal embryos is great and remember it only takes one. Sorry about all the side effects of the lupron. Fx it will be well worth it in the end.

Mo is today your follicle check?

AFM my 3rd IVF was successful. Pregnant with a singleton due July 2016.

Yes... It's not a great scan. Responding properly to meds but only 12 - 13 follicles he counted today :( I normally have 20+ and my Amh is almost 3 so idk what's going on. An off cycle maybe. It is what it is so I am only go from here. Next scan Saturday.

sekky - That is so awesome, we are due around the same time hun! Congrats to you!!!!!!

Mo - Sorry hun, but it might be good to have a few less, maybe your quality will be wonderful!

Hey ladies had my ER and 21 eggs!! Maturity report tomorrow :) and dh had plenty of sperm this time so we are happy. Hopefully most of them are mature and we get good fertilization :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->