Anyone done celebrity slim diet?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Has anyone done the celebrity slim diet?? Over Christmas i have manage to pile on a whole stone!! (well before christmas too!!)...i need to loose it, is this diet any good?? And how much does it cost? xx

I have, and I did lose weight on it but it's hard and expensive. Costs like £30 for the shakes per week but you still need to buy healthy snacks and your 1 meal per day ontop of that :dohh:

i am using the soups now, i combine the celebrity slim diet with the special k diet, a bowl of special k for breakfast and again for dinner, then a c/s soup for tea with fresh fruit or veg to snack on inbetween xx

i am using the soups now, i combine the celebrity slim diet with the special k diet, a bowl of special k for breakfast and again for dinner, then a c/s soup for tea with fresh fruit or veg to snack on inbetween xx

If your eating spec k for 2 meals very important your 3rd meal is a very varied balanced meal not another replacement soup.

You will end up starving your body, you need to consume at least 1200 cals a day :)

check the protein, carbs, sugars, fat, soduim in the stuff.

need good source of protein, not to many carbs, no more than 30g sugar, low fat & low soduim.

what im planning on doing is just buying protein powder to have plus meals instead of replacement stuff

Some health techniques can be applied for weight loss.Dieting is one of that,But some experts suggest for no more dieting.

celebrity weight loss

Not that one in particular, but the Tony Ferguson one from Boots. I found it really expensive (£28 a week for your shakes/soup, and you also need to keep buying your fruit and veg for snacks and your main meal), gave me terrible headaches, I felt weak and I chucked the weight on again straight away afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->