Anyone done Diet Chef?

lylasmummy

Reaction score
Ive read some pretty good reviews on it, i tried the Tony Furguson one but quickly got bored of shakes. Diet Chef is actual meals..... :shrug:

hiya ive actually just started it.
i enjoyed what i ate yesterday.
ive tried ww and sw but i get really hung up on counting calories and get a bit obsessive so i thought this would be better.
u still have to add in dairy and fruit and veg and sometimes rice/pasta.but altho it seems expensive i think it will work for me and ive got at least 4st to loose

I've looked into it but I feel that it's not worth the money. We would still have to purchase most of the food ourselves and I, personally, prefer to know exactly what I am eating and what's in it.

I still have to cook for my husband as well so, to me, waste of time. I just think about what I am cooking and careful about what I am putting into my body.

I have found sites/applications like www.myfitnesspal.com really help as you have a support network. I only started New Years Day and already I can see a difference in how I feel.

I've looked into it but I feel that it's not worth the money. We would still have to purchase most of the food ourselves and I, personally, prefer to know exactly what I am eating and what's in it.

I still have to cook for my husband as well so, to me, waste of time. I just think about what I am cooking and careful about what I am putting into my body.

I have found sites/applications like www.myfitnesspal.com really help as you have a support network. I only started New Years Day and already I can see a difference in how I feel.

i get what u are saying.but for me if im doing this im constantly planning in my head what im going to eat and thats all i think about-how many calories i have left when i will eat things.it drives me mad then i binge.
so for me its worth the money as it give me time to work on my issues without having to worry

i get what u are saying.but for me if im doing this im constantly planning in my head what im going to eat and thats all i think about-how many calories i have left when i will eat things.it drives me mad then i binge.
so for me its worth the money as it give me time to work on my issues without having to worry

To be honest, if it works for you then that's all that matters. Was just saying for me it's a waste.

I hope you get to your goal on it, best of luck. X

The problem with any pre-packaged food diet is what are you going to do when you don't have the money to buy it anymore? Are you going to go back to your old habits and gain all the weight back? It's important to read and learn about nutrition to avoid that problem. The easy part is loosing weight, then it's harder to maintain it forever.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->