Anyone due 1st week of January?

wifey2013

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I know there are January groups, but I wanted to start one for anyone due the first week of January. My little guy is due on the 6th. How are you all passing the time?? Less than 5 weeks to go!!

I'm due the 6th too! Getting so close now! Are you all ready for your LO's arrival?!

I'm getting so impatient, I've been nesting so that helps to pass some time and will start doing some Christmas shopping too.

Breeelizabeth I think I'm ready lol. I have almost everything I need. Just waiting to pick up diapers and wipes which I'll do in about a week or so. I haven't started nesting yet, but I'm hoping it starts soon - I have a lot of organizing to do. Are you prepared for baby? Is she your first?

Next week is my last week of work so I'm really looking forward to resting!

I'm due on the 9th with our first, a little girl! I started my maternity leave today actually, and would love it if some nesting kicked in before I get too uncomfortable. Would love to wait with you girls :)

Yep Due Jan 2nd :)
I'm very uncomfortable & have been on bed rest nearing 7 weeks so I'm going a little crazy :)

Yep! Due January 5th but gonna be induced before January if she isn't now here on her own by Dec 30!
this is #3, a girl this time (two boys previously, ages 12 and 7 years)
ive never made it past 38weeks and ive had horrible bh since 20 weeks. Now its painful bh and false labor.
I'm so ready! Just hanging in there until the 15th, then I'll be happy for baby girl to come!

Wifey2013 - I thought I was starting to get everything I needed but then realised I'm still so far from having it all, the poor baby doesn't even have a cot yet haha although I have found a beautiful Moses basket and stand which my mum said she would get me for Christmas. She sure is my first! How exciting that work is nearly over for you! I'm sure you'll start to nest once you're home and you start to go stir crazy lol.

Barbikins - how has bed rest been? I bet you're keen to be able to do things again.

I'm due on the 9th with our first, a little girl! I started my maternity leave today actually, and would love it if some nesting kicked in before I get too uncomfortable. Would love to wait with you girls :)

Lucky!! Enjoy the time off :) For some people nesting only kicks in right before labor. I'm already super uncomfortable and hoping I have the energy once I'm off work to do everything I need to do.

Yep Due Jan 2nd :)
I'm very uncomfortable & have been on bed rest nearing 7 weeks so I'm going a little crazy :)

Oh no! I hope you have a lot of good movies to watch!! How is bed rest? Do they think you'll need to stay on it until LO arrives? I hope you stay as comfortable as possible!

Yep! Due January 5th but gonna be induced before January if she isn't now here on her own by Dec 30!
this is #3, a girl this time (two boys previously, ages 12 and 7 years)
ive never made it past 38weeks and ive had horrible bh since 20 weeks. Now its painful bh and false labor.
I'm so ready! Just hanging in there until the 15th, then I'll be happy for baby girl to come!

Congrats on a little girls!! 11 more days until the 15th, it isn't too long! Maybe she'll come a bit early. I haven't had BH (I don't think) so I'm not sure how they feel, but I assume not too good.

Wifey2013 - I thought I was starting to get everything I needed but then realised I'm still so far from having it all, the poor baby doesn't even have a cot yet haha although I have found a beautiful Moses basket and stand which my mum said she would get me for Christmas. She sure is my first! How exciting that work is nearly over for you! I'm sure you'll start to nest once you're home and you start to go stir crazy lol.

Barbikins - how has bed rest been? I bet you're keen to be able to do things again.

I'm also waiting on a major item - which will also be a gift from my mum, and that's our stroller. Crib, dresser, bassinet, car seat we have, plus a ton of clothes because i have a bad "omg that's so cute I need it" habit. LOL

im not technically "due" the first week but im having a section on the 6th if i cant go naturally before then x

Mee!! I am due Jan 5th but I am being told by my doc that this baby will likely come late this month which I am super hoping for!! I am crazy uncomfortable and have been nesting insanely the past several weeks. I am just working on my Christmas baking (almost done) nursery is complete with diapers in the drawers and everything. I packed my hospital go bags last week because when I had my son I was SO unprepared. I went to the hospital for an NST and ended up getting induced (at 37+4) and I literally only had the clothes on my back and my health card in my pocket LOL my husband couldn't even run home and grab our bags because they weren't even packed!! Hahaha so needless to say, this time around with a toddler I am super organized and feeling much more prepared this time around.

Me!! Due the 3rd!!

Im so ready! My other 2 were on time or late!

I'm actually due on 15th of Feb, but found out today I will be induced at 38 weeks due to high blood pressure. So I'll be having bub in the first week of Jan too :)

I should add - I'd rather not have the high blood pressure and not go early! (but am excited to meet bub)

im not technically "due" the first week but im having a section on the 6th if i cant go naturally before then x

How many weeks will you be by then?

Mee!! I am due Jan 5th but I am being told by my doc that this baby will likely come late this month which I am super hoping for!! I am crazy uncomfortable and have been nesting insanely the past several weeks. I am just working on my Christmas baking (almost done) nursery is complete with diapers in the drawers and everything. I packed my hospital go bags last week because when I had my son I was SO unprepared. I went to the hospital for an NST and ended up getting induced (at 37+4) and I literally only had the clothes on my back and my health card in my pocket LOL my husband couldn't even run home and grab our bags because they weren't even packed!! Hahaha so needless to say, this time around with a toddler I am super organized and feeling much more prepared this time around.

Now I feel so unprepared! I think I will start packing my hospital bag this week. Baby's is done, just missing the diapers and wipes. Will pick up some boxes this weekend.

Me!! Due the 3rd!!

Im so ready! My other 2 were on time or late!

Less than a month to go for you!! So exciting!!

I'm actually due on 15th of Feb, but found out today I will be induced at 38 weeks due to high blood pressure. So I'll be having bub in the first week of Jan too :)

I hear you about waiting until LO is ready and not having the high blood pressure, unfortunate we can't control these things, and hey you get to meet the LO sooner!!!!

Wait, I'm confused lol (happens to me a lot these days). If you're due the 15th of February at 40 weeks, how is 38 weeks the first week of January? I may be reading your post wrong lol.

sorry typo, meant to say I'm due on 15th Jan!

wifey i will be 38+5 on my section date but im hoping to go a little bfore then so i can try natural. :D

Yes I'm due the 3rd! Still need to put cot up, which i'm having trouble with. Got to get loads of bibs, breastpads, little things....my last dd was late, today was her due date, 4 years ago! Expecting another late one, could be wrong though..

Bed rest has NOT been fun at all & now I'm antsy to be off it. I've been moving around more over the last two weeks but I'm taking it easy for the most part. However - as luck would have it - I'm so sore and uncomfortable that I don't think I'm going to be doing a heck of a lot next weekend anyway lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->