Anyone due around 14th May?

Charlie_x

Reaction score
Im due 14th May by lmp and just wondered if there was any girls who are close to my dates that would like to be bump buddies? xx

Me! I'm due 13th May - even though saying that makes me feel guilty, like I'm going to jinx it!
I have my GP appointment on Monday morning :)

How are you feeling?

Me! I'm due 13th May - even though saying that makes me feel guilty, like I'm going to jinx it!

I totally sympathise with this, I haven't even wanted to make the 'booking appointment' as I feel like I'm putting the kiss of death on it!

I'm feeling OK in general although have been having some mild cramping (which is a little worse at night) so I've been feeling a bit worried about that, but apparently it's normal. Has anyone else experienced that? I'm quite surprised to have any symptoms this early!

Hi! I thought I was due 11th may, doc says 13th... So sometime around then anyway! ;)

Congratulations! Xx

I'm due May 11th- my birthday! But I'll see the Dr tomorrow so she'll be able to let me know for sure. I'm desperately hoping for a sticky one!!

About the cramping- I got cramps in my stomach for the first few weeks with my first pregnancy in March (it ended in miscarraige at 12 weeks) but don't worry the cramping isn't a bad sign- my Dr said it's the uterus growing and streching.

I totally sympathise with this, I haven't even wanted to make the 'booking appointment' as I feel like I'm putting the kiss of death on it!

I'm feeling OK in general although have been having some mild cramping (which is a little worse at night) so I've been feeling a bit worried about that, but apparently it's normal. Has anyone else experienced that? I'm quite surprised to have any symptoms this early!

I am feeling exactly the same thing. It's funny, it's almost like clockwork; about 8.00pm I start getting soreness in my uterus, it's quite uncomfortable but cajuns of know instinctively that it's not bad, in fact it feels like a good thing. It lasts until about 10.00pm. I just rest during it let my body do what it needs to. I never got this with my last pregnancy, which I miscarried at 8 weeks so anything different is good I think!

I rang the Early Preg clinic yesterday as the night before I had very sharp pains during the night (which turned out to be diarrhoea pains! Tmi) but the nurse I spoke to scared the life out of me by saying "you're so early you're probably getting your period and to retest in the morning"!!! Even though I knew she was wrong I retested this morning and got a great big dark line on my frer, much darker than my test on Monday and even a lot darker than the control line. So very happy. :)

Hi girls can i join you. I found out today that I am pregnant, If i go by my last AF i am due 8th/9th May. But FF says 17th May because of when I OV.
I have cramps too. Which is worrying me a little. After two miscarriages it is hard to know what is meant to be normal!!
Happy healthy 9 months for us all girls xxxxx

I'm due 12th May! Don't worry I was just as scared about making the booking appointment but plucked up the courage today and am booked in on Oct 4th. I have also had cramps which have calmed down now but am getting an occasional sharp pain but I think that is all normal.

Don't worry I was just as scared about making the booking appointment but plucked up the courage today and am booked in on Oct 4th.

Thanks Yazzy, I'm glad someone else felt a little nervous too and it's not just me. Probably best just to get it out of the way!

I'm due 14th May!

I had a mc in August, and I got pregnant straight away. I went to see my GP on monday but she refused to register the pregnancy and told me to come back in 4 weeks time because I had gotten pregnant straight away. (I was a bit miffed by that)

Anyway, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months to us all!!

x

ooo sniffa we are due the same day :D

im feeling good very anxious just trying to decided if i want to tell people yet or not lol!

I've told my mum and my best friend (and hubby obviously!), but I'm waiting until the 12 week scan before I tell anyone else. I'm too anxious that something will go wrong again, just wanna see lo on the scan before I get my hopes up. 12 weeks feels like an age away!

Doesn't feel real at the minute, the doctor put a bit of a deflator on it but I'm trying to stay positive :)

ive told my mum and my best friend and 1 other but i dont know what to do about everyone else!

It's such a hard decision! Mainly we have decided not to tell people as I have an 8 year old stepson, and I still want him to be one of the first to find out, even though we're not telling him until after the scan. Dont want him to feel like he's the last to know.

I'm due exactly the same 14th may, I found out on Monday the day I was due on... How are you feeling and any symptoms, I'm still in shock and done 3 tests so far for it to sink in lol be good to hear from u xxx nikki

I haven't really had any symptoms until today when I burst into tears when I saw a little girl fall over and hurt herself! Oh and I keep running to the loo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->