Anyone due around 14th May?

I'm due exactly the same 14th may, I found out on Monday the day I was due on... How are you feeling and any symptoms, I'm still in shock and done 3 tests so far for it to sink in lol be good to hear from u xxx nikki

i found out yesterday i thought i was due for another 36 day cycle and re worked out my days and i think i may of had a 28 day cycle this month so i wasnt meant to be due on till monday but if it had been 28 day cycle i would of been 3 days late when i did find out omg have i confused you yet ? hahaha

we have decided were not telling anyone else untill the 20 week scan thank god for you girls haha

I also had cramps that got worse at night and sharp pains but they have seemed to have gone. I now get wind cramps tmi!!....I look so pregnant and nothing fits me..I have just paid to have a scan at 6 weeks cos i wanna see something...anything!!!!!

I also had cramps that got worse at night and sharp pains but they have seemed to have gone. I now get wind cramps tmi!!....I look so pregnant and nothing fits me..I have just paid to have a scan at 6 weeks cos i wanna see something...anything!!!!!

i'm a day behind you! my cramps are worse of a night too i think its cause im laying there doing nothing i also cant lay on one side as it feels like my stomach is dragging down! ooo lucky scan at 6 weeks im hoping my docs will give me a early one for reasurance!

I know the drs wont give me one so I have paid for it, I went hosp sunday cos of pain thought i would get a scan but didnt...tight arse!! lol

I find it weird to think our little poppyseeds will all be born on or around the same day, whole new lives that are growing by the second!

Charlie - you're good waiting until the 20 week to tell everyone, I don't think I could keep it secret for that long, plus my belly will have "popped" by then no doubt...

My belly so big now i cnt fit into anything..anyone else like this...I look pregnant already think ppl are talking! x

I find it weird to think our little poppyseeds will all be born on or around the same day, whole new lives that are growing by the second!

Charlie - you're good waiting until the 20 week to tell everyone, I don't think I could keep it secret for that long, plus my belly will have "popped" by then no doubt...

awww what a lovely thing to have written (about whole new lives growing by the second)!!! It almost made me cry! I am SUCH a hormonal wreck! I have been having cramps since before I even got a positive OPK! Not sure what thats all about!!! Just hope I didn't release 5 eggs or something messed up!!! x

RBurnett are you in the uk??? if you are why didnt you go to a&e with your pain and get them to scan you??

Sniffa im scared i will have another mc and my mum knows and my best friend so i feel like i dont need anyone else to know ive always wanted to wait to 20 weeks but never been able too and besides im a big girl anyway so i can get away with it for a few weeks haha!!!

and plus i have you girls to natta too anyway!

Is it your first baby?

I've heard lots of people get bloated in early preg but its nothing to do with the actual baby. Its great when it actually looks like a bump and you dont just look flabby.

It does look like a bump lol big and round! lol

Yeah i did go a&e but they said it was too early to scan and the pain was normal!

RUBBISH NHS!!

I'm really scared I'll have another mc too, I coped with the first one ok as it was really early on, but I dunno how I'd cope with two in a row...

I've lurked on these boards for ages but never really posted, its nice to have struck up a convo with some people :) I went through my whole first pregnancy lurking on these boards and never once posted!!

Gecko - I'm a little bit hormonal today, prob why I came out with something so mushy! It does actually really amaze me that little people come out of what is actually nothing.

RBurnett - i had a very early scan with my first son i was having really bad pains and i mean so bad that they woke me up in the night and id be screaming they made me see gyny first then hours later finally got a scan!

Sniffa ive been a lurker on here on and off since 08 well even before i signed up hasha!

it is nice to have people to share with :D

Are you ladies having menstrual like cramps? I am off and on Af was due today and I got my BFP 3days ago! So happy but paranoid as never noticed this with my other 2! Had some spotting yesterday but it's gone now! I'm always so uneasy in the beginning!

The dr said it was to do with my endometrousis and that it would get better which it has.

Hi,
I'm due may 19th :dance:
Found out yesterday!! Af was due tomorrow, been having af type crampy pains during the week so was very surprised & delighted to get a :bfp:
Dr's appointment not until 20th of this month.

Congratulations everyone on getting their bfp's :)

midwife called to book all my appointments and she works me out to be 5 weeks :)

Yay Rburnett :) Things really feel like the get going once the midwife gets in contact.

I'm in limbo now until I'm 8 weeks :-( Not even officially registered as pregnant

Well where i am in Medway Kent they hold a group where mums in the same stage as me go to ask questions and hear about whats going to happen. We then get our forms and pack to fill in to take to the book in.

Hi

I'm due 14/05 too!!!!! Well accordining to the Dr anyway!!!!

This is buba number 3 already have 2 boys and a stepson of 21!!!

Can feel tummy getting harder and uncomfortable already!!!

Have told OH and my mum already and my best friend who is like a big sister to me(OH doesn't know I told her!!!)

Can't wait to get to have my first scan so I can tell everyone!!!!

A bit worried tho cause our youngest is only 14months old so will be 22 months when buba3 gets here!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->